Ask a doctor anything

Ask a doctor anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Medicine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I legitimately wish a genocide on furry fuckers.

are there med questions u cant answer...and are there conflictin schools of thought

It depends on the question and nature of it.

Yes. Doctors tend to go by normal guidelines when diagnosing something. However, some doctors may see different signs in a patient depending on the length between appointments.

I think that's what you meant by conflicting schools of thought.

are you a doctor?

why is it hard for depressed people do do anything?
Like for example calling your boss and telling him you gonna quit the job.

Yes. I'm a Medical Doctor. I graduated from UAMS.

I'm not a psych.

The brain operates on a reward system, though. When you make an action you're happy with, you get a dopamine release. Depressed people aren't nearly as happy or could never be happy. Therefore, they don't feel the dopamine and it results in a lack of motivation.

Again, I'm not a psych. That's just my guess.

Hi actually have a legit question,

I tested a low positive for herpes type 2, went on valtrex for a little bit, got tested again and was negative. I've gone off the Valtrex. I've had pain in the side of my penis, kind of like dull ache, but noticeable. It's been about a month since I've been on valtex.

What should I think? Do I have herpes?

Where did u study? Was it hard to pass medical license exams?

Any physical signs? When was the last time you had sexual contact? When do you think you could have contracted herpes and what was the nature of the sexual actions?

I'm specializing in cardiology. I'm not the best with herpes. I say speak to a local doctor about it.

I graduated from the University of Arkansas for medical sciences.

They weren't hard for me because I sit and watch medical documentaries for fun. I love the stuff. The hardest part of my path for me was math in college. I'm HORRIBLE at math.

Diastole in my penis

Hi Dr. /b

My question is: do you think Hitler was right?

how good are you at math?
do you know anything about group theory?
i need some help with homework

I have not had any sores. Every doctor I've been too has said I don't have it. The last time I've had sex was around the end of august.

Can taking antivirals lower antibody count?

In the minds of 1940s Germany he was pretty right.

In the minds of now, he was evil

It's all perspective.

Ayyyee. I'm really awesome at med stuff but terrible at math too. What'd you major in? Maybe I could be a doctor. I'm from AR too, what looks good to get accepted there?

Have you thought of testing for any STD other than herpes?

No sores. Multiple doctors say you don't have it. You're looking good.

Why are all the med students I ever meet such boring cunts? Majority being from Oxford, Cambridge and a whole load of international ones in Copenhagen.

Biology.

Do you know where Lyon College in Batesville is? I graduated from there. It's a nice place. Look into it. 98% acceptance rate to med schools

Get good grades, speak like an intelligent person, have hobbies, ect. A normal person with a love for medicine is usually the best candidate.

A Google search is probably more appropriate, but let's say an average American working full time wants to become EMT qualified without sacrificing their job/going bankrupt. What schools/programs do you suggest?

Med school is like the military. It rips all creativity out of you and turns you into a guideline following soldier of medicine.

I somehow kept a personality.

thanks dr. user

How many foreign doctors work at your hospital?

My suggestion is don't. They're underpaid and over stressed. You'll see some shit that 31k a year won't be worth

Yes I've heard of that college. I've stayed away due to your exact problem. I'm an absolute beast in almost all subjects but math. It's an anomaly. I think it's due to most of my intelligence being memory based. I can remember damn near anything. Except the answer to every math question ever thought up. lol. How'd you defeat this? Studied hard?

I want to show you something. I'm OP, btw.

That is my arm. I had depression badly. Multiple suicide attempts. Then I decided to make something out of my life. Make the people who love me proud.

You can overcome it, user. Depression is a bitch but it isn't worth dying for. Take baby steps. Talk to strangers. Make friends. Who cares what they think?

Few more scars but they don't show up well in this.

Point it I was a sad fucker.

Bummer, PhD for me any day.

Study and get tutoring. Get an A in everything else. Keep the GPA high. Scoot by with a C in math. You'll be fine.

go to a country that does not rip off their students so much - you could train anywhere in the EU, at a top school, and pay for all your living expenses for four years, and still have about half the bill you would have in a good American school...

Do you have any weird things about you?

I appreciate the suggestion and don't mean any offense but my current job can be described the same way. I'm not in it for money, just want to feel good about what I do.

How'd you pay for it all? Loans? What'd it set you back?

I'm a weeb. I like to go home and watch anime on my time off.

175k area.

Making upwards of 400k a year without a big family, massive house, Ferrari/Lamborghini/whatever, etc makes it easy to pay off.

I do want a Skyline GTR R34 when they're legal in the US, though

I'm not entirely opposed to this, although I'd prefer to get qualifications while I'm working. Are you from Europe? Any schools you'd suggest?

Ever been overseas?

On anything medical related? No

I went to visit my now ex in Shropshire, England a while back.

I went to Akita University in Japan for 6 months as a college thing. Japan is weird.

English girls are better fucks. Japanese girls are weird. The whole place is off.

You must have specialized. That's extraordinarily high, isn't it? You just hit me with an email or kik if it's not too much trouble. I'd like to know more

I'll have to make a new email. No offense but my current one gives away a bit too much personal information. I don't have a Kik, either. I used it to cheat on my girlfriend once and well... She doesn't let me have one anymore.

And yes. I've specialized in cardiology. I don't do surgery, I'm just in preventative medicine.

Thank you for your kind words user. And i know it myself i've been there aswell. The funny thing imho is if you feel well than you say it so easy but if you feel bad it feels like impossible to think differently. If you know what i mean.

I'm just again sliding into a down by accident. I tried to slow down but somehow i failed. And keep on pushing my self although i'm at the limit.

Yea that's cool. I'm not a creepy weirdo. You've already been there and done what I've been interested in.

you are a MEDIC, NOT A DOCTOR, learn the difference

The AMA, FDA and like-minded retards - while they have advanced evidence-based medicine - continue to hurt poor people by making the perfect the enemy of the good.

Along with the ABA, these cartels must be destroyed. The people need cheap good healthcare. Not perfect unaffordable healthcare, especially since they ain't gonna get perfect anyways.

Soldier of medicine indeed.

How did you have the motivation to get through med school ? I'm training as a reporting radiographer in the UK and that is hard enough.

What is the best way to get strong pain meds without having pain?

how would you go about cutting off your dick without bleeding to death???
completely hypothetical here mister dr

This may sound gay, but start playing a card game like magic or something. Fix up a car. Go bowling. Get a hobby and make friends. Talk to strangers. Be around happy people and you yourself will become happy.

Here's what I say you do TODAY. Go out and eat breakfast or lunch just by yourself. Observe what others are talking about. Observe why they're happy and think how you can apply that to yourself

I think my penis is sometimes bit fishy, right after bath and I clean him with water . What is that? Around the head

But I have a Doctorate of medicine. I have a lab coat and everything!

long story short I watched my mother die in front of me as a kid. That was my motivation. I didn't want to see that happen to someone else. I wanted to help.

What is that thing on my down lip. Doesn't hurt or itch or anything. Is there for an half year maybe

i love me some magic

Mr. Dr. Isn't proper. That's like saying Ms. Mrs.

Become a tranny or something.

All good. What's your email? I'll screenshot it and message later

Beginning of a mucinous cyst, possible.

Go have it checked out.

[email protected] m
It's a throw-a-way just in case they spam it. Everyone here seems cool though. All 7 of us. Haha I'd definitely like to pick your brain a little bit more if you're up to it.

>Mr. Dr. Isn't proper
>you should be thrilled they didnt call you dR.NiGgAr

I am half-black. Pretty lucky.

you US fags abuse of the term and give it a lower meaning, as you do not have done an original research in the filed, but merely hold a bachelor degree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Medicine

how do you go about becoming a tranny mr. half-black dr. sir.?

I think you're born with that. You don't really "become" transgender.

Hm...

Still have a medical license. Still a doctor. My mail starts with "Dr."

In germany they are called doctor too. But yes doctor in medicine is not the same as an doctor in other Fields. But its like with economy and science. If you have an bachelor in economy you know shit. An bachelor in science actually has a lot more to learn and needs a lot of high skills.

Is it dangerous? I dont like going to doctors. It's annoying to wait for hours. Its not like it's growing. And its very small

I had an acl reconstruction surgery and a side of my knee is completely numb. Will this go away or am i part vegtable now...

Why are you afraid of apples?

You are an vegetable anyway, but not because of your knee

oh damn shit fuck
shit just got real

Google image it. Trust me, go see a Dr.

how long ago?

I'm not. I don't own my own practice so I get paid the same no matter how many people I see.F

Try stimulate your an anus an bit, sometimes strong sensations (anus has lot of nerves) will activate nerves again. You can try rub it or insert something with care.

this is also due to propagated confusion, that people call medics as doctors. and it fits well their egos, besides the diplomas they hang on the walls, but a doctor is one who has done original research and also taught it, as doctor means "professor" in its original language (latin)

its like saying to a banking worker that he is an economy expert.

If you're a real cardiologist, how do you spot a innocent child heart murmur with regard to abnormal murmur ?

and diplomas on the wall I bet. this does not make it true though, I have seen a lot of scam artists named doctors that only focused on writing big bills on cheap diagnostics that you can get in 10 minutes looking up resources on specialized websites.

your days are numbered, as techology will fill this gap.

What would happen if I cut it away?

Doc here. Every doc has a shitload of stuff he can't answer. As long as you don't have several years of working experience you don't know shit anyway and even later on...there's just too much stuff to know it all. A gastroenterologist will know less about skin/ heart etc related stuff than a med student.

>I'm not
Just like I'm not afraid of the dark yea okay bud, I've heard the stories, I know the truth

Riddle me this doc: my jimmies - how do I unrustle them?

Doc from switzerland here. We actually have to publish a research paper to get the Dr.

These economical bachelor fit their ego too. I have friends which made some courses in bachelor and they said they read the book and learned some definitions and after some hours they already nearly understood the whole course which is running an whole semester. Bachelor science/Engineering/jura =|= arts, economy, other shit. same with doctor medicine and other doctor. World is unfair

How to increase dick size without surgery?

Stethoscope exams. We can also run tests. CT scan, X-Ray, exercise tests, etc.

I cough up blood. What does this mean?

That's what I'm trying to get across.

I've had more Psych questions in this thread than anything.

every bachelor does a disertation paper at the end of the training.
this does not mean its an original paper, researched for years with published articles at peer reviewed conferences, as a doctorate/phd does.

It means go see a damn doctor and get off Sup Forums.

Ive got some kind of big mass in my ball sack that isnt attached to my balls and i can push it up into my abdomen what is it

It means you have probably lung cancer if it's longer than a week. Otherwise you may just had an rupture of lung. If you cough blood why you don't go to doctor retard. Im sry bro if it's lung cancer, 90% lethality in first 5 years

the world becomes fair when we start correcting these misusages and stop abusers, as to give proper recognition to the ones that truly deserve it.

pretending that something is more than it is, is called trickery/scamming.

Who is this Dr. Greenthumb and why does cypress Hill sing about him?

Do I have Cancer or Autism

I have a question doc,
How are you supposed to make babies, that is not wear condom and not get an std? Never understood that

I love you and wish I was as successful as you.

Huh?

Thank ya!

I feel like having to piss all the time. I went to a urologist, checked everything out with an ultrasound and a urine analysis and everything seems ok. told me to wait a few weeks if it goes away cuz maybe it's just stress or whatever. if not he'd do more invasive tests. wat do
is this common

Why am I turned on by black men with large buttocks? I want to be fucked mercilessly by them. Is it a normal instinct to want this? Were large buttocks important for survival in old times?

Is it common? I have it. That should tell you.

It probably is just stress. No big deal. I'm stressed a lot.

Maybe you're just gay.