I wonder how many doctors become gay from doing this all day

I wonder how many doctors become gay from doing this all day.

it's not as sexy as it looks.

doctors are more likely to become gay from working on females
the average female hospital visitor has no fucking clue how to wash herself
i have seen things that would turn an ordinary man into richard simmons

I wonder if OP became gay for posting the same thread over and over

i think
therefore, i'm gay

Protip, the average visitor that needs something like this is middle-aged at best, but likely geriatric.

this is what I hear, but it's more of the seeing vagina day in day out that it loses its magic to the point the guy just doesn't care

I wonder how many vegans become carnivores after doing this all day.

Im gay and my doctor once made a comment about how well my asshole/butt is taken care of. It was more like he liked i was always seeing him and I actually cared I guess?

>implying there not already gay for doing that

Your retarded just leave

>Your retarded
>Your

only the already gay ones. The idea of sticking my finger checking for tumors or whatever they do inside hairy and stinky man asses sounds like a fucking nightmare to me.

What from all the 50 and older men they have to do prostate exams on?
Yeah i'm sure that's a real titillating experience.

where the fuck is his ass hair? fucking doctors always stealing anything they can sell to pay off med school debt

There are many gay urologists, I can tell you that.
No doubt there are gay proctologists, too.

I have an anal fissure, I can tell y'all that this is one of the most painful things that can happen to you. It's almost healed now after two years thank fuck.

Anyhoo, when I first went to the Doctors about it I didn't see my regular Doctor but a very pretty (solid 7/10) Middle Eastern lady doctor. She had me lay on my side whilst she inspected my anus. She inserted a finger and had a good feel around, had I not been in agony from the tear in my arsehole I would have jizzed on the spot. After the exam she washed her hands and I realised she hadn't used latex gloves. Did she not have any gloves or was she enjoying fingering my ass? I certainly don't feel violated but had it been an older male doctor on a young female patient he'd have been struck off no doubt.

Anyway, that's my finger in the ass story.

Implying you're not a born faggot, being the kind of doctor that fingers guys' bungholes for a living.

Reason why many straight men still refusing to visit the doctor for prostate examination. Just doen't feel right to let someone fingers your anus...,,

I don't think so.
Probably gynecologists, who wanted to see a lot of vagigias, become more easily gay after seeing a lot of sick vagigias.