The only real music is physical

>some people listen to digital audio
>some people don't own music on physical media
Subhumans. You aren't listening to music unless it's on vinyl or cassette.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwLq7Q4J5tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy your beat to hell King Crimson record I guess

Cassettes are fucking garbage

I like CDs

>not buying cassettes for mix tapes
If you get a good tape deck they sound fantastic.

It's expensive af

Do CDs count?

I buy them all

>cassettes are bad meme

Into the 80's and 90's, tape technology was still progressing, to the point where cassettes were a match to the hi-fi alternatives, like vinyl and CDs, while still maintaining a low price point.

>recording technology
Absolutely plebeian. The only real music is live music.

Actually correct. When I do listen to digital audio, I listen to live performances. The nuances, and mistakes make the songs better.

>Being memed this hard

I feel sorry for you. Casette is obsolete technology . It's like claiming 240p on youtube is the shit. It does not deliver nearly the same fidelity as other medium. Fucking kek

The noise makes the music more warm. Hell when I buy new vinyl albums I brush them with a small amount of toothpaste to make them sound a bit dirtier.

no way that's true

>mistakes make the songs better

Have you ever been in a band?

POP HISS FIZZ POP

the sounds of a digital file who suffers from rotational velocidensity???

>rotational velocidensity
>listening to lossy compression

>He fell for the rotational velocidensity meme.
Gotta store my vinyls vertically in a cool dry place so they will still sound like shit when I listen to them 10 years from now.

So are vinyl records, really.

Cassettes and vinyls are where the hipster dollar is at right now though. I'm sure 8-tracks will make a comeback within the next few years.

the only real literature is physical
>some people read digital text
>some people don't own literature on physical books
Subhumans. You aren't reading literature unless it's on paper or stone tablets.

This is how stupid you sound.

you must love john wayne

>filename

Please rename it to neckbeardtellingpeopletostop.png

On WAVs and FLACs is happens at a slower pace than MP3s, but they still happen.

There's a power electronics label releasing new stuff on 8-tracks

Albums contain the ideas and thoughts that the artists originally intended to put out and convey. Live music is cool because they allow the artist to expand on the song, but the core idea is still the album version of the song, in my opinion of course

Got you friendo.

Thank you!

Cassette CAN sound good under optimal conditions, but in real world practice a lot of the tapes you buy are simply going to be of inferior sound quality to what you can get on CD or vinyl. Add on top of this the lesser durability (don't bring up tape deck quality, a CD with a quality transport or record with quality turntable will last longer) and the shitty gimped artwork.

It's just an inferior format.

but thats true, physical books are superior on everyway to digital ebooks and pdf

Yeah especially when you move house, gotta love carrying all those numerous hundreds of pounds that could be stored on a thumb drive with no loss of fidelity.

>he doesnt love the smell of a new book
>he doesnt has shelves with their favorite books
>he doesnt bring a book with himself to read in public and show superior self
>he doesnt love to turn pages slowly and feel the next quality paper
>he doesnt write anotations on the borders
>he doesnt see the books age with him
>he doesnt goes to book shop to meet qt3.14
>he doesnt love the weight of a book on his chest

keep being a pleb

Nice misconstruing. I didn't say I disliked books, you were the one who went full retard and made out like physical books had no downsides to speak of when they're the most inefficient physical medium from a mass to data ratio.

the worst physical media is obviously movies, both DVD and BluRay.

books and music are great to have on physical, obviously you can save a lot of books on small digital space but the downside is too big

>but the downside is too big

>uh, uh yeah the feeling of turning the pages oh my god this is so amazing
>oh, oohhhh, dropping the needle on to my vinyl ughhhhh digitalfags don't know who what they're missing

i defended books, not vynils
im more of a cd guy

Cassettes are what make me mad. I can understand Vinyl cause they're essentially big display art pieces, and the analog distortion does add an interesting flavor to music. It's still shit compared to the ease and quality of high-end digital audio.

But Cassettes don't even have that. They're just temperamental pieces of shit.

The only advantages physical books have is it doesn't strain your eyes to read digital, no power required and they can smell like old books.

Vinyls and Casettes require the same or more power, sound like shit, and are inert without a player.

Fucking hipster don't get that Cassettes died overnight as soon as CD's came out.

Ridiculously unreliable and always broke in car stereos.

Cassettes and VCR tape memes fucking trigger me. People used them because there wasn't anything better. It's the reason tapes and cassettes died when DVD/CDs came out. Records at least have a place as big display merch.

The only real music is live music. Anything else is a facsimile of that and is poorer for it.

cringe

>beat to hell
Mate, I work in a record store, and that record looks nice compared to some of the used shit that comes through there.

>listen to lo fi music on cassette
>can't even understand it

kek nice bait

youtu.be/OwLq7Q4J5tw
>the cassette experience

CDs are digital

hahahahahahahaha
hahahHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"oh no my book died, better plug it in so I can keep reading it"
Physical books are better, this isn't even a hipster opinion
try letting a friend borrow an ebook, see how well that works out for you

If I were ever on a submarine that had been breached I would play this.

> this isn't even a hipster opinion

Yes it is. Most e-readers have battery life of a couple of months. If you can't get to a plug once a month then you have bigger problems.