I'm a black girl

I'm a black girl
Would i have more success talking and eating on myfreecams or twitch?

Odds are interest would be minimal either way, unless you are egregiously attractive, at which point it doesn't matter which you use.

Twitch for sure.Also tits or gtfo

you will not have success with either i think cuz you a black girl. ever wonder why black guys only want to date white women? its cuz not even niggers like niggers.

Why are you pushing stereotypes? Guys of every race hit on me. Black guys too.

Are you wanting to be sexy or eat food?

Because stereotypes drive patterns of behavior. It's a little bit of a self fulfilling prophecy, but the existence of such cannot be refuted. It's best to play into a stereotype to your advantage wherever you cant. Unfortunately black women have fewer beneficial stereotypes than most other stereotypes.

I want viewers :(
The most I would do is cleavage.

Then GTFO

Ay this guy actually is right Oo who knew
> black girls have 1 thing i know of
> a butt

Then twitch is your place
Send link ill mod for ya ^_^

trips wasted on a fucking beta.

> I'm a black girl

I'm so sorry.

yeah send the link ill spam

You're best bet is to drop the 'sexual' approach and go for something more obscure and primal. Call yourself the 'Black Beast' and ravage foods by smashing your butt ugly face into them.

Is this a joke?

kek
thank you user

You got kik?

she has kik on the phone she stole from walmart but no internet until she goes to mcdonalds to use their wifi

Go back to 9gog u fucking autistic beta kid hahaha what a fucking looser kill ur self looser hahah beta cuck

Looser?

So she just on Sup Forums using magic ay?

Fuck you.
I probably live in a better house and in a nicer neighborhood than you. Goodbye.

So got kik im still down to help

i hope you got the answers you were looking for m'lady

Shhhiiiiiiioiiiieeet

Nigga gonna go ape

i didnt think about that. she must have stole some internet

twitch, people like to use the TriHard emote

Help with what? I can't trust people from here lol

unfortunately your sugar daddy is paying for it, otherwise you wouldnt be trying to find a way to earn extra allowance.

fuck off, nigger cunt.

And giant asses is not always a benefit. It's also not a universally true thing about black girls. Sure on average black girls have a larger rear end, but the fact that some small percentage don't can either be viewed as a detriment to those individuals, or embraced, depending on upbringing and other social contexts.

to OP. If you want to just hang out and be appreciated, go to twitch. You'll garner a small following of 5-20 desperate guys who are attracted to you and willing to be nice to you in exchange for attention. Play videogames on the off occasion or else you may get in trouble with ther ToS, I'm not actually familiar with it. It'll be a pocket community that you can fall into when you want attention yourself.

But do you have kik?

losser *

you can trust me i never stalk girls and jack off onto their windows while they sleep

Oh, I forgot to add that it's important to stream consistently. That's really the biggest thing on twitch. If you're inconsistent people won't commit to hanging around you as often, if at all. Especially if you're kind of toxic on stream.

link of the stream? i like social eating

What do you mean by toxic?

go to a resteraunt

Rude or hate on others

how uneducated are you for real. damn no child left behind act

no one will talk to me in a restaurant

I'm not like that. I complain about being depressed and crazy a lot but I would try to be interesting.

can you respond to this please? i feel like hes on point and i just want to know

dude you and me are gonna go to a restrant together and jack off in the corner while we watch girls eat food. im thinking chilis

Add me on kik ill help you out with twitch
Sangsoo88

yeah add me as well

I live with my parents. I'm in college.

Toxic means you are divisive, derisive, abusive, derogatory, demeaning or just generally mean to others with little or no desire to be reasonable or view the conflict from the opponent's perspective.
Getting mad and telling others to fuck off is included in this, depending on how it gets handled. A lot of people fall into that part of it.

you better check your fucking privilege nigger

I can also say that thinking that being crazy is unique is ubiquitously not unique. It's incredible drab. Blame the original memer girls from the mid 2000's. Squee culture and all that bullshit really overplayed it in internet culture.

I know it's not unique but neither is being a "quirky" whorish girl on Twitch.

I mean normally I don't care for that Tits or gtfo shit but honestly, she comes here seeking advice with the most passive agressive fucking mood
Why don't you just do it like all black (presumably fat since all you can do to entertain people is shove chicken wings down your fat dickhole) sluts and get pregnant by some ghetto negroes and reap that sweet sweet child support
>pic kinda related

Seriously add me on kik

you might have to face reality and admit that theres just nothing special about you other than your rich daddy and no one is going to be interested in watching you

triggered xD

You're a black girl, success will not come your way at all

How big are the tits? Also need cute/annoying voice, and ego-filled mindset on run properly on twitch.

hows you degree in womens studies coming along?

Because I want to be a doctor???
Have a good career???
Meet a smart STEM Chad/businessman Chad
Get married????

>complaining about anons feeding stereotypes
>is a worthless piece of shit who tries to make money by doing nothing

Well...

You'd have succes playing with your pussy on myfreemcams.

I have big boobs
I just don't really want to be a whore

My personal preference in terms of what I'd be willing to watch is watching someone who is able to be comfortable with being themselves. That or a memer who can walk that attitude without being all drama-intensive about it.

basically, less drama is better. Drama can be good marketing, but it can also backfire hard, especially for someone new to streaming. You're better off being chill for a while until you're getting consistent triple digits before you start to intentionally being dramatic for increased viewership.

what is it even supposed to mean mister ultratriggeredbitterman?

i really hope you slit your wrists when you fail

sorry not srry honey, it aint for you then.u could try being a hoochy mama irl??

Im white
Black girlfriend
Point invalid

lol

rhinos are actually really socially active at night

You going to add me lol

you are already

>wanting to be a doctor
>eating food in front of lonely virgins to earn any money at all
how about you get a real fucking job you dumb cunt, i mean jesus christ, deal crack or some shit, I mean even if you live in the best fucking neighbourhood of all of detroit, theres still gotta be someone looking for that sweet dweet crack right?

Black guys are stereotypically interested in fucking whoever is willing to fuck them, and let them walk away. Statistically most black guys who hit on you are not looking to get into a long term relationship or get married, especially if children are involved.

Thanks user.
See

Mah man
black pussy best pussy

yeah jefferson had jungle fever too. some guys do theres nothing wrong with that. but at the end of the day theyre still only good for one thing

I live in a rich neighborhood in a nice part of my state. Stop with the stereotypes.

no matter how dark the skin, they're all pink in the middle, also dubs

haha lost my shit
>best neighborhood of all of detroit

then stop whoring yourself out like a stereotype, deliver pizzas or some shit and stop being lazy
earn respect if you want it

Trust me and add me lol

richanon reporting in. hey op, i always wanted to fuck a black chick. is 5k enough for a night? i'm close to detroit.

you are a walking stereotype. college slut who has no idea how the world works living an easy life off of daddys money

There are opportunities to make money in unconventional ways these days. Why do people still say to get a job? I'm not an idiot. I want a real career after. I don't want to be an Instagram whore until I get washed up.

>deliver pizza
>earn respect
you only get to pick one.

I live near NYC
srry

HOO LAWDY yes i will fuck you for 5k. i can buy a pair of dolce sunglasses and some purp drank

Peekskill? I'm wondering if I know you.

you at columbia too?

would you also do it for 5$? dont say you are not a whore - we figured that one out already and are just talking about the price.

you are full of shit, nobody likes sheboons, but if you're so sure of yourself provide us with proof

Fuck what all these other neckbeard wizards are talking about.

No doubt you can have success.

No
No

I would have said I live IN NYC lol

You have the understand Sup Forums is the purge of the internet so don't expect a serious response.

leguardia community college?