Hello Earthlings...

Hello Earthlings, I am an real alien and have come to earth to answer all of your questions about extra terrestrial life, feel free to ask me anything you like, Please don't be shy!

i do apologise, i am still adjusting to the english language

How can i get rich?

Why do are women attracted to your kind? Benedict Cucumber just looks really weird to me, borderline creepy...

You guys were visiting me on an almost nightly basis when I was living in Sydney. How come youse stopped?

You guys had a pretty wicked space ship parked in the sky one night.

Why do you stick probes up our asses?

How do you feel about Trump blocking you off with a wall?

Can I please mate with one of those super hot nordic alien females please? Im happy to do it. Aslong as you just let me go after. Ill probably pull her hair and try and stick it in her ass fyi.

Reply faster cunt.

>All these newfags who didn't reply with fuck off space niggers
>Wew

How do I forgive myself? I drunkenly texted and hit on another girl and my girlfriend found out. I'm madly in love with my girlfriend and would never jeopardize our future but I fucked up. I didn't tell her the whole truth of our text conversation as I deleted it but she said she forgives me. It's eating me up inside, chances are gf and text woman will see each other and they know each other. How do I forgive myself space bro? What do I do?

How was that in any way verified as not a troll thread?

alchemy ?

because hes "rich" earthling, money seems to be the thing running your pathetic planet

yeah i heard sydneys DMT is pretty good

so we can analyse your stomach acids

rail gun should do the trick

just forget about it, if you have no contact with her and she had no way of telling ur girl then who cares, or worst case scenario you could always join me on my ship back to my home planet

i am sorry earthings the UFO's wifi has been playing up lately

Because that alien probed my ass

Wrong answer dude. You guys must keep records of the people you abduct. What was so special about me then and not now?

we make hundreds of adbuctions every day from multiple units we have deployed around the world, i will contact them and try to find out which unit was on your area at the time of the abductions and see why they stopped

Do you probe humans cause you're horny fucks or for the name of "research"

We probe humans so we can analyze their stomach, fecal content to find out their diet

Can I fuck a nordic or what?

bc aliens are real duh

you can and let me tell you, the orgasm is out of this world...

Why dont you just ask us what we had for dinner?

Do you want to hook me up bro?

firstly we have trouble communicating to humans as we do not have tongues, and when we warp someone onboard they become unconscious so we do what is necessary

pls probe me daddy

A troll thread? On Sup Forums? I think you've got Sup Forums confused with some other site, that kind of thing just doesn't happen here

I know a nice nordic that would be more than happy to furfil your needs, i will send her to your place of living as soon as i hear from her

FUCK OFF we are full.

What is your maximum faster than light velocity you have achieved space niggers?

Hey i just started watching that show

It's gold.

we have recently reached the speeds of somewhere around 243 and 247 Light years per second but this is still in development

I call bullshit. You can travel to the Andromeda in 3 days? What kind of fuel do you use?

Correction, 3 hours

Explain technology now or gtfo

Why havent you got rid of the niggers yet?

how bout you take all the niggers and sandniggers and use them as fuel or something?

Fuck off spaceniggers!

hold on
see they might help

Are there alien nigs

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGER!! WE'RE FULL!!

Ayy Llmao

space tits or gtfo

and don't you dare forget the timestamp

Ohhh mighty space bro...

When will you guys finally come to earth and openly show yourselfs to the media?

OP is a faggot, he abandoned the bread.

i am very sorry earthlings, i seem to have forgotten about this thread while smoking on the sacred herb you people call "weed"

Answer this. I'm waiting for my buddy to come and smoke some, too

we are working on a direct nuclear fuel injection system for x 244 warrrrp drive

hip hop

that could work

>Nuclear

>Not using matter/antimatter reaction chamber.

OP you are full of shit

wheres the question earthling

anti matter is too gay to use

What elements are you using space nigger?
How can you compensate for the time dilation?

Also, checkd

Do cutie aliens exist?

we just break straight through that shit man, pretty simple really

>probe in ass to get acids
>Def no faster, easier pathway

YEA! SCIENCE!
And some MAGNITS!

Can I have a picture of you with a written timestamp?

fuck off

we have to, its the bosses decision not ours

please send orlando brown to the white house for testing and i shall post

How would I accomplish that?
I'm on the other side of the planet.

Can I suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixes ass ?

the way you accomplish this is completely out of my hands, use whatever means necessary!

you sure can my earthling friend

You know for an advanced alien species, you seem pretty dumb. I have no means available at all to send people in another country to the white house.
I'm just some regular guy with no power browsing from the other side of the planet.

Dubs get