Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Somewhere there is an adult human drawing these things. That is the biggest tragedy.

Better than Game of Thrones imho. If I'm to watch innocent beings tormented by assholes, I want to identify with the asshole instead of the victim.

It's a strange feeling by the way. I'd never hurt things like this in real life, but as fantasy fluffies are something completely unique. It's like you should feel bad for them, but you don't, and that just tickles a kind of emotion we don't even have a name for.

Kek

THIS FUCKING FETISH RIGHT HERE

Nice!

How do I perspective... Opinions?

Fucking disgusting hugboxing,kys

Fucking butthurt faggot,kys

Schadenfreude. That emotion is called schadenfreude.

Apparently pretty well! I'd rise the rear-end a bit and straighten the muzzle (pic related), but other than that you're already a better artist than I am. And I've been drawing fluffies for two years!

Why dont you use fluffybooru?

We're looking for new fans and artists. Pretty much every day, some people either hear about fluffies or understand their appeal for the first time due to these threads.

Cause taking 30 minutes to view 4 pictures is shit. And 90 percent is crap. Tiny little crap sketches that you barely see and have no dialogue or direction just "OOOHH LOOK PEOPLE I DREWED A PICTURE AINT IT SUUUURRRR PURTY"

Zika virus in a fluffy?
That's rather funny.

Don't be like this, user. Join in on the fun! You can draw too if you try!

That is one giant cork for a tiny butt. That's gotta do some permanent damage.

There needs to be more of this

this

This is awesome! Psychological abuse, making a fluffy blame itself for its suffering *and* forcing a fluffy to eat poop! Awesome work, whoever did it!

Abuse needs hugbox like fire needs air. Without it, fluffies would be just mindless gore with no soul and no purpose.

This completes me

:DDDDD X------D

That's exactly the point tho, it was created to chemo the mlp faggotry cancer

Why though ?

I don't like abuse when there's no reason to punish / hurt the fluffy

>he likes hellgremlin
>getoffmyboardnormiefag.jpeg

bumberino

fluffy pepeh is bestest pepeh

>reason

For fun is all it takes. There's a reason "Because fuck you!" is such an iconic answer to fluffies asking the reason for their suffering.

This.
This was the one that got me interested.
I was like 'Okay so furry little cows are enjoying themselves in the meadow'
'Oh shit a hunter's about to bag him a tiny one'
'Oh shit his whole upper torso exploded'
'His mother's running after him but dropping her baby!'
'She's immediately distracted by her hurt furry cow baby she's shot too!'
I don't know why, but I found this whole comic funny.

"Booster rockets go"
Cracks me up

Do we have a web site or forum or something? It could be great

Fluffybooru

There's the www.fluffybuuroo.org

Fluffybooru my friend, godspeed user

Hive minded that pretty good.

kek

There's basically two kinds of people there. Those who enjoy the fluffies as innocent beings subjected to horrible experiences, and those who want to abuse the fluffies but feel like they have to paint them as worse than devil worshipping nazi pedophiles to feel morally justified about it. They're commonly known as moralfags, or fags for short. Also they get butthurt whenever you call their version of fluffies hellgremlins.

This is my favorite picture. The green baby trying to point out that what the human is doing is wrong really makes it for me, like he believes the whole thing is just a honest mistake.