What's the most memorable Christmas gift you've ever been given Sup Forums? or seen given, or heard of or whatever

What's the most memorable Christmas gift you've ever been given Sup Forums? or seen given, or heard of or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
youtube.com/watch?v=XJJmAFRF4x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got this one christmas. It was fuckin' awesome.

When I was 9 I got a couple of the not shitty Transformers. That was pretty cool.

Last year my gf spent months making me a quilt. I really appreciate the time and effort she put in. Now if I could convince her to do anal more than once every 5 months, I'd be in the market for a ring.

>Raspberry Pi
>LCD Screen
>USB SNES Controllers

>$100

My grandfather was a retired police detective. He had an old cheap shotgun that was starting to break down, and often talked about the Ithica 37 he was issued on the department before becoming a detective.

One day I came across a used police model for sale. Still worked great and had been kept in decent condition over the decades. I took it in for engraving and had his name, badge number, and other personal details from his retirement shadow box engraved on it.

Altogether, it cost under $1k, and looked pretty nice. I knew he only used the shotgun for killing squirrels and rattlesnakes, so it was mostly ornamental for the majority of the year.

Gave it to him for christmas, and he loved it. It sat by his desk every day for years after that.

Shortly after his wife passed away, he killed himself with that Ithica 37. It's certainly a gift I won't forget anytime soon.

C64

He'd have done it anyway, user. There's way worse ways to go.

DEEZ NUTS

ps2, I still have it working today

youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Lol!

and i got the original xbox for my birthday and it still works. its like yin and yang

mame and nes also

tracy island

man thats sad, but the question is, do you own the shotgun now?

tee hee look how edgy I am mom!

youtube.com/watch?v=XJJmAFRF4x4
saw it on tv and had to have it.
commercials work great!

load"*",8,1

Let's see I'm an old fag so here are the most memorable

fucking c64 bruce lee broken by the pro
fucking nintendo duck hunt motherfuckers
3some in my 20's

dis

that looks fuckin sick man!

I loved watching wrestlihg growing up when the WWE use to be the WWF and actually cool so I got a lot of wrestling things like toys and replica belts and I got a couple vidya games and clothed. I got a xbox360 halo 3 edition with guitar hero 2 and gears of war when I was in 7th grade which was cool. Now that I'm in my mid 23 I'm just happy with a pair of socks and underwear.

Being in gradeschool though is the best years for Christmas. After that it goes to shit.

Oh, I am hella jelly.
My parents apparently couldn't tell the difference, and got me some weird alternate Voltron thing.
It only had one lion, a robot, and a train/spaceship thing...

Got an xbox when I was kid from my Granpa.
Mind, I was a really poor kid. Dad was a drug addict and stole anything of value.
Never had any games more advanced than PKMN Crystal, and then, one christmas eve, I got an Xbox. I had never seen anything other than a better off friend getting one at his bday. Was jealous and sad. I was a poor kid. But my Granpa got me and my lil bro an Xbox. 2 controllers. And games for days. He even threatened my druggie dad with legal action if he pawned it. My Granpa isnt doing so well nowadays.. But regardless that was a present that meant a lot as a kid. It made me into the game collecting autist I am today and I wouldnt have it any other way.

That's awesome user.
You gave him an aswesome gift and you helped him to end his misery.
I hope you saved the shotgun.

Same. Legos were the shit. For some reason i remember playing with this one for hours