Just broke up with my gf 2 days ago,she's the one on the left...

Just broke up with my gf 2 days ago,she's the one on the left, I can't help but think of her with other guys even though she said she wouldn't.

Do you think she is attractive? Just wondering how likely it is she will wait.. I really still like her so much

she's out sucking dick bro

Give it up, you're over, neither of you has any claim- or responsibility to the other. If you're not over it, so the fuck what? Take as long as you need and then get back out there. There are millions on this planet going through the same thing right now, and none of them are going to DIE from it. Good luck, you are not alone.

if you keep thinking about her then go back to her

She's taken atleast 5 cocks in every hole by now. Sorry bro, but she's getting deluged in other guys' sperm. In fact, she's probably out sucking cock right now.

I might do. I do miss her so much

wait who's the one who breaks up?

you/she Irish OP?

Bullshit. My wife left me and is out sucking dick. And I'm going to die from it.

she did

well i guess its over for the two of you OP

she said she wanted some space

She's not cute man and on the flip side there are so many girls out there don't be stuck on one

ummm... post her nudes bro.

also, find a different girl; there is no point in investing your time and energy into someone who doesn't feel exactly the same way. millions of women out there looking for someone to treat them right and are just as deserving of your time.

if things circle back around later, cool. but trust me, this is the advice you need and where you're logically going to end up after a few months, so it'd be best to just jump right to it, right here by taking my advice. The sooner, the better.

Dude, she's a fucking troglodyte. You did yourself a favor.

don't this, just don't talk to her and starting hanging out with other girls and she'll come running back

Ugly bitch, not worth the trouble

No shit. She's hideous.

just a tip OP:
if in any cases she comes back to you dont accept her immediately, observe her first, if her character that you know changes, more specially when shes into sex more now than in the past then she maybe been to other guys, but even if shes still the same and wanted you back, dont also accept her easily and make her effort first and make her desperate for you, but well that if she will comeback

OP don't listen to this faggot. She's uglier than a skinned baby.

Drop her ass, grab your fucking balls, and move on. Stop being a bitch.

>think of her with other guys

op is a fag

you cant just tell OP that shes ugly and not worth the effort OP loves that girl and we cant do anything about that

I do love her

she out givin that night the succ

"needs space"

code word for bail the fuck out man.

generally it's the first sign before some guy goes balls deep in her for a few months straight and then he'll get bored of her and she'll suddenly realize that you're a cuck and will take her back.

I sure as shit can. You stay stale, you stay behind.

Yeah, shit like that sucks. Been through that twice. But you learn and you fucking move one. Whining about what she thinks or is doing isn't helping anything.

I haven't had sex in 3 weeks because my wife just had a baby and I still wouldn't touch that cave troll

Oh man, after she just had the baby? Good luck. That's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

what?

this post is straight truth.

once you've been through the shit a few times you realize how much fucking energy you waste wondering the if's and the maybe's... after so much anger and being torn apart, maybe depression etc etc.. you eventually come out saying you're going to move on.

the "truth" is that you should do it immediately, but your shitty head is telling you to hold out. 5 months from now you'll remember this post and wonder why the fuck you didn't listen right away.

c-section...fucking love CA doctors!

only thing to do OP is to move on free your mind dont be desperate to find a girl immediately youll only end up thinking about her, do something that you didnt do yet, be happy first with yourself

Unless she is bouncing a fully grown cave-troll out of that thing, it bounces back.

>>my wife had kid number two a few months ago and she's still plenty tight.

Look man, it's been two days so give yourself a pass for grievance. But don't be like this forever. You'll end up passing on great catches, and you'll have no one but yourself to blame for it.

At some point you'll have to grab your cojones and put yourself out there again.

why you broke up?

I think my gf has guys on the side, who the fuck cares? You two broke up, you can't possibly think it matters

Homeboy read my shit and understood the point.

Why the fuck wouldn't she go out with someone else after you broke up with her?

Cuck

think? fucking find out and green text so we can laugh at you

OP's understandably butt hurt right now. It's only been two days so his current mental state is normal.

Time to make like Kevin Love and snatch those rebounds.

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world called romance.

This. Count your blessings and move on.

I have a better version of that. It's called:

Some people suck.

Go out and fuck another girl trust me it helps,
I broke up with my gf of 4 years about 2 months ago we where renting a place at the time and most of the stuff in there was hers, so I pulled a girl on tinder and fucked her on the sofa and the ex still has them

oh, space just did a selfie with her

lol

OP, you fuck around too much here and take her back you could end up a poor cucked faggot like this guy; swimming in his neighbors juices, kissing crusted up jizz on her face.

>don't be this guy OP.

she said she needed space.

If she posts pics like this now should I be worried?

Are you Irish OP

OP... I would make you look at me in the eyes whilst I blast her asshole open... Then I'd tell you to get over it. A pussy is a pussy... Don't waste your time.

I'm sorry, but the butthurtium cuckocitus has spread to the brain. I'm afraid it's terminal.

> she said she wouldn't.

she said she would never fuck another guy for the rest of her life?

Who is the guy next to her here?

yes

a friend on her course

Op, I can see why she left you if you act like a little bitch all the time man the fuck up

dude, get back with her, she's cute as fuck, and look at that tongue.

no she just said she's not ready now

Thats Tyrone. He is asylum seeker from africa that she adopted, he sleeps in her bed at night, but I dont think thats anything to worry about. She has such a kind heart.

Well she lied OP. I bet she's getting her pussy stuffed by a refugee. Maybe he'll plant his seed inside her and force you to raise the baby you potato cuck

OP, that girl on the right. Post some pics of her.

Yup, she tasting the nigger cock right now.

When she comes back and her pussy tastes like watermelon and prison you'll know why.

Please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

you blew it. tho since you are posting her on 4ch, nude or not, you must be a fucking asshole.

Her pink pussy is being stuffed by someone else. Move on bro. Her fire crotch will be on some dudes face, oh well.

"She said she wouldnt"
Never trust a woman.
She is out having a fucking gang bang right now probably.
Because women are whores.
They use their bodies to get what they want.
Either by selling their pussy or byblatching onnto a man and leeching off of him and giving him sex to controll his mind.

Never ttust a woman. Just let them think theybare getting what they want or need while using them for sex. Then ditch them.

OP's girl rite now

cuck detected

she was never like that with me though

But she said she'd wait right? Cause they never whore out for no reason OP. You must be new at this.

I hate fucking kids on my Sup Forums... I fuckin hate it. Kys

Yeah, but she knew she didnt have to give up the ass to you. Bet there are a lot of guys that were before you that know a different side of her.

Tell us your greatest sex with her.

who hurt you?

Once she let me wank off on her shoe for money. Thats it,

signed Paddy O' P

she was only with 2 guys before me

Don't worry, I doubt anyone with any sort of standards would touch her with a ten foot bargepole anytime soon.

And those guys did everything with her that she was not too bothered doing with you.
Ever fuck her ass? One of them did

no

These two?

trips wasted on a faggot.

OP probably only got handjobs

There are two optins:
- She needs other guys.
- You weren't enough.

Either is true the best you can do is to work on yourself, be more smart, fit and optimistic.

One thing is for sure if she saw you begging and whining, you would have absolutely no chance.

No you didnt fuck her ass and are believing she is some pure woman because you're a virgin?

can we see her tits already? come on OP.

fuck her sister and then move on.

I'm sorry for you, OP. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Maybe someday, you'll find someone better.

As asshole this guy is as right he has.
You can gain dominance over women by fucking her in the ass.

/thread

im not a virgin

>As asshole this guy is as right he has.

nigga wut?

kill her and dissolve the body op
that way no chad can have her

her letting you nut in her sock doesnt count op

You should move on to the left one. I am sure she sucks cock better than you ex-gf.

LOL, OP was dating the designated uggo in the herd, it seems.

yeah i fucked up

agreed
cum dumpster spotted

What kind of response are you even looking for OP?

Obviously she's a good looking girl, but not all of them are necessarily right for you.

Decide if your decision is right or not and go with it. Stop being a pussy.

If you broke up with her you necessariliy HAVE to be okay with her getting her hole filled by another dude. That's what happens when you give her up.

OP even dis nigga fucking her now.