It's flat you faggots

It's flat you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

flatearthscienceandbible.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/top-ten-undeniable-flat-earth-proofs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are 100% correct /thread

yup.

Of course it is, all gifs are flat you dick

i knew Greenland was the center of the universe

That explains why the days are longer half the year in the north/south hemispheres then. Good job! It also explains the difference in shadow angles on a given day of the year between latitudes.

You sound like an antivaxx chemtrail freak.

it's flat you faggots.

Here's a picture of flat earth from a balloon cam.

Not up for debate.

Because the sun is a spot light and the moon goes through a full cycle every night

>Not understanding it looks flat when just leaving the atmosphere
Explain why you can reach Russia from Alaska while also being able to fly there from the American East Coast?

Man that is some bad photoshop, the head in the bottom image is very disproportionate and the earth looks bigger, not flatter.

see

so whats on the other side???

I mean the top is obviously being distorted from the camera. It's flat, without a doubt.

nobody knows apparently

>No direct flights

QANTAS flies direct, retard. Honestly, ten seconds of Google.

>UN symbol *must* be the real earth >mentioning freemasons
Ok kid.

Now none of that logic business. This is a thread for unfounded beliefs with no scientific evidence.

>QANTAS flies direct, retard. Honestly, ten seconds of Google
how's that butthurt treating you, friend?

>still believing you live on the spinning ball earth

but they all stop somewhere. direct............no stops..retard

You've been tricked, faggot

Could this not be because flying over land is significantly safer than flying over water, and so flight paths are planned to minimize the time spent flying over oceans?

>not understanding the earth is so massive it'll look flat from some distances
>implying this isn't cropped or shopped

Hey, WGN morning news, Larry Potash (man pictured) is anchoring right now.

I'm not even religious but the bible was right on this one somehow

Here's the ice wall that surrounds flat earth, faggots. There's a reason it's illegal to go there

230 miles is just under 1% of the circumference of the Earth.
Why do you assume there would be ANY noticeable curvature at such a small distance?

>it's illegal to go there
Source?

All of you are wrong and retarded, the Earth is fucking hollow.

I didn't know they'd let you quit school after 3rd grade. Thanks for clearing that up.

Even though it's a troll. Where exactly are all the other galaxies, inside the Earth's sky? lol

Who knows the really, I've never been to space so I can't truthfully say I know about any of it.

You're all wrong. Earth is not flat, hollow, concave, it's shaped like a big dick, a giant big black dick shape. Wake up.

yup

Actually, it's a donut.

Hypothetically speaking, what's beyond the """Earth's wall"""? Another type of outer space? I imagine the other celestial bodies are referred to as "inner space" since it's inside the Earth's sky. Just humor me.

Check out the "Antarctic Treaty".

Haha benis :-DDD

This meme is seriously pissing me off. It should be punished by permaban and electrocution

Beyond the Earth's wall is another Earth, with more advanced things living on it. Beyond that, probably more space, yeah, idk

This is not a real image. It's flat

********IMPORTANT********THIS IS THE REAL PROVE THAT EARTH IS FLAT: TEN SCIENTIFIC PROVES THAT EART IS FLAT!!!
PIC RELATED::::::LINK flatearthscienceandbible.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/top-ten-undeniable-flat-earth-proofs/

(_____*****IMPORTANT*****____)

The ice wall. Just keeps on going faggots

>Antarctica shall be used for peaceful purposes only (Art. I)
>Freedom of scientific investigation in Antarctica and cooperation toward that end … shall continue (Art. II).
>Scientific observations and results from Antarctica shall be exchanged and made freely available (Art. III).
>No acts or activities taking place while the present Treaty is in force shall constitute a basis for asserting , supporting or denying a claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica or create any rights of sovereignty in Antarctica. No new claim, or enlargement of an existing claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica shall be asserted while the present Treaty is in force.
>To promote the objectives and ensure the observance of the provisions of the Treaty, "All areas of Antarctica, including all stations, installations and equipment within those areas … shall be open at all times to inspection " (Art. VII).

I don't see anything about it being "illegal to go there."
Can you tell me what article of the treaty it is, specifically?

yes. thats why water don't escape to space. god was truly genious designer.

No, it's a donut

Why not just crowd-source some kind of device that could fly over there?

"See The Mountain...You Know Why?
Because Earth Is Flat"

indeed

i am not anti flat earther, but i am wondering, if you walk straight line forward you eventually end up in same place where you started? WHY is that?

The earth is not flat, you're an asshole. Whoever drew up the images or videos or whatever conspiracy bullshit you'll site as proof is an asshole too.

so what is YOUR proof that earth is round?

> 1+ stops
Sounds like a direct flight to me.
Retard

>if you walk straight line forward you eventually end up in same place where you started
no, you don't. You would end up at the ice wall if you keep going

So what's on the other side of the planet?
What's on the bottom?

apparently nobody knows

No light source works that way.
Faggot. And pleb.

>sphere
Gotcha now, fucker!
ROUND EARTH FOREVER!!

Why would the horizon be at "eye level" if the earth is flat and you're at the highest point? Shouldn't everything be below you?

>flat sphere

ITT: People who make you (round earthers) look right. It's so easy that as long as you don't agree with flat earth, you will always be right!

earth is approx 100 miles thick. God had to make it sturdy, because he heard americans would invent mcdonalds. THat is why humans don't dare to dig too deep. Later God putted cement to other side to strenghten it further and also to prevent humans to dig deeper.

this
if anything youd be able to see further than when you were at ground level

That verse (Job 38:8-11) describes the ocean as being surrounded by a "thick darkness", not ice.

And the image refers to "the entire flat sphere".

Clearly a fake.

Why do we see the sun "set" below the horizon if it's really passing behind a massive cloud of stars?

(Incidentally, fix your troll image, one of those show us living on the outside and Agharta on the inside.)

why is the moon upside down in australia?

>2016
Still falling for this bait

They'd fall off the edge, duh

>darkness

Kind of sounds like space.

air is too thin there. no flying machine could reach over thick ice wall.

How do you explain eclipses, and lunar cycles

aborginals must have messed australians brains up.

you can take tours there from argentina

NASA has created massive hologram to fool us to buy telescopes and binoculars.

how do you explain seasons?

sun is moving

Okay then why do they exist since before NASA exists or even America?

Hello sandnigger!

WHere is proof that they did exist?

Hold on son, you need proof of holograms, his proof is backed by common knowledge and education, you have to refute his evidence.

in the same drawer they keep your science diploma in, apparantly

--> /sci/

Historical records dating back to the Ancient Egyptians. Now what do you have to support your evidence?

education does not make you smart. it gives the ability to recite information. and obvious troll is obvious, we should stick to scientific things like why no measurable curve?

there are proofs inside of any binoculars or telescopes. Just you have to dissassembly one of them and you see ther are tiny hologram inside.

Because Merica is was always a white nation. Columbus and the native never exist. Wake up !

obvious troll is obvious

No deflections, the overwhelming consensus is the earth is round, and eclipses exist based of ancient and current writings. You said they were only holograms, so prove the consesus wrong with hard evidence, or fuck off.

I believe he means if you walk on the Equator.
If Earth was totally flat, then no matter what direction you fly, you'd eventually end up at the ice wall. Yet it's possible to fly in a straight line from, for example, South America, cross over Africa and Asia, and end up back at South America.

they still have layovers doesnt matter if it says direct or not.

source:
airline reviews from real passengers.

you got the wrong guy. i am saying the hologram rubbish isn't demonstrable. the curve should be.... but its not, where is your evidence that there is a measurable curve?

>Why do you assume there would be ANY noticeable curvature at such a small distance?
because one of the proofs for a round earth is that you can SEE ships go over the curvature at ground level.
islam:1
athiests:0

i seriously hope that these thread are just bait and there aren't people who rly believe this

and if there are, my god how can you be that dumb it's incredible