Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jake, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

C'mon man, this b8 is worse than the "atheists can't even define atheism" one.

Step up your game, fag

Wow, you're so fucking arrogant
If your life's really good then what are you doing on Sup Forums lol

that face m8 looks like an aborted dolphin

"i'm pretty much perfect."
you look like shit!

That's clearly not you. I recognize her, she gets posted here constantly, can't remember the name but I'm sure other anons do and have pictures.

Way to project your insecurities onto us, user

Damn way to dig OP for this adulterated copy pasta.

them dilated pupils

booo

bad Ciara copy/paste

go slam ur cock in a door

shes ugly anyways and too old for Sup Forums now that shes legal

new copypaste

>Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
i'm not your "bitch" anymore, jake.
i dumped you months ago.
deal with it.

i want to swap lives with you op
you are everything i desire

Hey Jakes,
My name is Pussy, and I hate every single jake of you. All of you are jake, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid jake pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any jake? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jaking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a jaker. Just hit me with your best jake. I’m pretty much pussy. I was captain of the jakeball team, and starter on my jakeball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese jacks”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot jack (She just blew me; Shit was SO jack). You are all faggots who should just jack yourselves. Thanks for jacking.
Pic Related: It’s me and my jack

Being a faggot is a choice, you don't need to swap lives with someone to be one

War of the Copypastas?

kys

bump

Damn you are a god lvl pathological liar. Sitting in your mom's basement in your underwear eating Cheetos and jacking off to little boys, wondering how to fix that rekt mouth of yours, regretting the moment you told your sissy trap boyfriend u loved him. Kys u yellow faggot Long live our Lord and Savior TRUMP

Took the b8

So this is what you look like, Jake from state farm.

damn....

Really makes you think

I cri erry teim