Which King in The North scene was better? Robb's or Jon's?

Which King in The North scene was better? Robb's or Jon's?

Jon: youtube.com/watch?v=5I9GKGkfK8U

Robb: youtube.com/watch?v=Z7aNFJozU0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2JauITDOwK0?t=2m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robbs.

Because it actually felt emotional and if you didn't read the books - somewhat unexpected and cool.

Jon's scene was a fucking copy of Robb's.

God what a shit show. Holy shit. How can you ruin an amazing book series this much. What the fuck.

KINADANORFF !

Robb's.

They are seriously just trying to recreate moments that were popular early in the series now... See Jon's KITN moment, Dany walking out of the fire etc.

Trying too hard to fit in here

this... Robb's scene is pure kino tho

All scenes this season just felt like going through the motions, like they were just there to advance the plot and nothing else, this scene included. At first I thought it was because I had read some of the leaked spoilers, but I had read the books prior to seeing the other seasons, and they felt much more natural.

Robbs only because of Theon

S1

>The northern bannermen gather after the death of Eddard Stark. After carefully considering their options, they decide that southron kings are not to be wanted. The lords of the North and Riverlands unite to make the heir of Winterfell the King In the North. The oath is made. The king rises and his men bend the knee. The chanting that would change Westeros

S6

>Some guys are in Winterfell. A little girl proposes that a bastard becomes king. A bastard becomes king despite being a bastard. Why isn't he legitimized first? Nobody knows. He's the king. Oh and everyone rises and retardedly raise their swords while the king sits. And the scene is further ruined with Sansa doing retarded smirks and looks to Littlefinger, who surely must be constructing some clever ruse by now

Where did everything go so wrong?

>amazing book
ehehehhe

Robb because you felt justice would finally be made.

And with Jon you're just afraid they'll sew Ghost's head to his dead body.

>"Am I not your brother, from now until always?"

Robb.

When I heard that music for the first time my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. Plus the lead-up with Robb breaking his sword against a tree was fantastic.

Jon's had too much SJW shit in it like Mormont girl suddenly being boss.

kys

>And with Jon you're just afraid they'll sew Ghost's head to his dead body.
Where the fuck is even Ghost? He was there when Jon was raised and... that's it? Was it really the only time he appeared this season or am I missing something?

>suddenly being boss

She's had her forefather's rhetoric ingrained in her head from an early age, and her mother was a warrior.

She's still just a little girl. In the books, she would've been laughed at.

Sansa's pissed, she'll probably attack him with her Vale guys next season. Littlefinger manipulated her good

The first one still gives me the chills when Great Jon shouts

Still better than the TV series.

Always )':

retconned for budgetary reasons so they can have more dragons scenes

way to fuck it up.... theon

>All scenes this season just felt like going through the motions, like they were just there to advance the plot and nothing else, this scene included.

You fucks complain about "muh filler" every fucking episode and bitch about character building scenes like stuff with Marg and the High Sparrow or Tyrion telling jokes with Missandei and Grey Worm, and THEN complain there's too much plot

I hate all of you

Don't forget "confess" and "the things I do for love"

theon really fucked everything up, he's right up there with jaime

>more emotional
12yo confirmed

But the problem I have with scenes like Tyrion telling jokes, apart from the fact that it's so badly written that it makes me cringe, is that even that feels like going through the motion. It's like D&D felt obligated to shoehorn in a comic relief scene with le funny dwarf man because that's what his flanderized character is, with no advancing of his characterization or reflection on how his character is feeling about the current situation. If you want an example of how GoT could do that in earlier seasons, here's one as recent as season 4:
youtu.be/2JauITDOwK0?t=2m12s