Will Gojira go down as the greatest metal band ever?

Will Gojira go down as the greatest metal band ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pttOl5nsvlA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UFDU4KZriI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're 13 you would think so.

absolutely not. but i like them.

Alright, who's better?

still waiting faggots

you can't try to cuck Gojira the title for greatest metal band and not provide the real answer

No thats Manowar

greatest numale band ever maybe

HOLY SHIT these guys MURDERED live

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pttOl5nsvlA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UFDU4KZriI

/thread

Literally most of metal, Gojira are one of the worst bands in the genre
Black Sabbath & Manowar have already been said in this thread but think of any metal that has released something at least decent is better than Gojira

greatest modern metal band is mastodon

Hell no. You are joking, right?

Second

>Gojira
>metal
>xD

Seeing as their last two albums have been absolute garbage, probably not.

As soon as they signed to Roadrunner I knew they'd stopped giving a shit.

>They get coverage in Kerrang and Metal Hammer, therefore they're a metal band

They started out as sludge and now they're hard rock, deal with it.

Why even discuss it.

metal is for children

t. nu-male

i like a few songs from the way out of flesh and from mars to sirius and terra incognita is one of my favorite albums of all time. But their new stuff is mediocore prog shit

Bullshit, stuff like Only Pain, The Cell, Pain Is A Master, My Last Creation or This Emptiness could easily have been on Terra Incognita, The Link or Flesh. I do miss the more ambient aspects of From Mars to Sirius though.

honestly, they're so boring I liked them when i was first getting into more extreme metal but once you get into the best stuff they seem really basic. also they play shitty hard rock now.

>mastodon, the sword, deafheaven, vektor, uhhh the liste goes on

fuck off pitchfork metaller

>mediocore prog shit
prog metal is the best genre of metal though

name 10 prog metal bands that are actually good and aren't also metalcore

"the list goes on..": the thread

>Gayjewra - Ebu Ternumale Gutting the Recux

Yes.

that's not Neoanderthals

tool
king crimson
mastodon
symphony x
between the buried and me
queensryche
gojira
meshuggah
animals as leaders

next?

>yeah i don't really like metal except for gojira, mastodon, the sword, deafheaven, ulver, kvelertak, neurosis

every metal thread on Sup Forums is exactly the same. literally the same 12 pitchfork approved bands circlejerked in every thread. unfortunately the metal general is just a metal themed shitpost thread.

nice reddit tier entry level taste, i said that were actually good

King Crimson isn't really metal. Tool being metal is pushing it. Meshuggah blows. Progressive thrash would've been a good argument for the person you're replying to. I'm seeing deafheaven in May with gojira anyone else see gojira live? I'm really only going for deafheaven that code orange band is opening so I guess that's cool.

>nice reddit tier entry level taste, i said that were actually good
damn i've been fucking placed into the corner by you

plz drop your top 10 bands / artists so I can start to dev some good taste

No

cuz you're an insecure autistic faggot who's shitposting on Sup Forums during business hours on a friday

you're too easy bro

yep i sure got btfo

>i cannot defend myself or even begin to post my musical act favors without making a fool out of myself
sad

ok

>hopefully I can get the last word in, even though I cannot handle conflict or debate I can't afford to look like a spineless numale

ok

>please read between the lines bro -- i can only shitpost passively, as soon as challenged I cannot produce an argument ... this is how you know I was abused as a kid and have a pencil dick

you seem upset and your posts are becomingly increasingly unhinged, you should probably take a break from the chan for a bit

ok

Ohh fuck, did I really get that big of a personal hit?... okay you're right lets stop, this is getting ugly.

Sorry about bullying you, probably went too hard... I would have acted differently had I known about the abuse and your physical shortcomings, I can only imagination the mental toll it takes on you.

Anyway, all ok right? LOL alright later dude, have a good one.

this reads like a CLT shitpost

were you guys raised in a dumpster by rats? were you taught to run away from conflict?

this is really pathetic, real sad bro

embarassing

looks like the autist tears have already started

you're an alpha male! i don't want to fight!

>tool
>mastodon
>symphony x
>BTBAM
>gojira
>Mechuggah
>AAL
>good
No

>King Crimson
>metal
No

>BTBAM
>not metalcore shit

In the end you named two good bands, one of which isn't even metal, congratulations.

just most shitposting because you cannot defend yourself OR produce any meaningful argument to your original statement

you're obviously frustrated and are getting upset you cannot drive any meaningful argument or pickup a real personality trait about me

anyone with half a decent background can see you're a suffering poor kid, probably stunted physically in more ways than one, who can only express aggression from a passive standpoint... once challenge-- you will break down.

we are antonymous but you have to feel some personal need for validation here, you can't keep living your life like this bro

earn my respect

yeah you're wrong

post your top 10 anything

you won't

ok

>please let this end, please let this end

please stop bullying me

No, as a matter of fact it's time for you to do something for me and reclaim your dignity... I want you to go kill your family because they failed at raising you

Don't stop there though, then you need to go kill everyone you possibly within your area because quite frankly, anybody living in your garbage-tier environment needs to be wiped from the earth

The police will send you to sleep soon enough.

Ready? 3, 2 ,1-- go.

you're a fucking asshole, i'm done with this site

ok

ok

is this CLT? serious question, i know he posts as user on Sup Forums

itt

Stop this fucking stupid thread you giant cunts.

How fucking stupid can you get, Jesus

thanks for posting

GOJIRA IS FALSES
POSERS WILL BE BURNED AND DIED

ITT

Is that Sarcofago or just a random group of dudes in spikes and corpsepaint?

What is Baroness?

>Nails being nu male metal

Why would they be on the official numale list if they weren't? Use your brain.

This chart is actually really retarded m8 and metal itself is a genre that actually a huge percentage of nu males so you might as well put every metal album in existence on there

>triggered numale: the post

I don't think you're paying attention m8, how can it not be numale metal if it's in the numetal chart?

Use your fucking brain dummy

>projecting this hard

I guarantee you that some of your favorite metal music has a large asspie and beta nu male fan base since metal attracts a lot of those type of people, not to say metal is a shit genre im only saying that this chart is retarded

No but Wintersun will.

fuck off tasteless contrarian