Can we have a thread to share our hapiness just this once?

Can we have a thread to share our hapiness just this once?

I'm as happy as I haven't been for a long way. Not that I haven't been happy lately, but yesterday something happened that just blew the hapiness lever off the chart. I really want to share it with someone but it's also kind of intimate so I can't just go shouting it out on the street like I'd like you

So, can we be happy just for today? :)

Negative.

Oh c'mon Sup Forums! Life is beautiful, show me a smile :)

I'll motivate anyone who's not feeling well lately too. I definitly am not as happy as I am everyday, that's why I want to share it with y'all

Ironically for you I love this sesame street memes! Post moar!! :)

C'mooonn bump!

pic related, me in Sup Forums right now hahaha :)

Argue this.

Try harder, I'm not even mad. I don't find gore upsetting at all :)

And this

See, life is love, even accross species :)

And even between multiple people, which is why I'm so happy... I might be going in a polyamorous relationship with two awesome girls

I am sick and fely terribly in the morning. Yet now I do feel much better:)

Yaay! Way to go!

Whatever you have, get better! Positivity helps wonders

I can't be the only one here with something good to share, someone gimme a hug

Hey, if you're reading it, chime in and tell me why you're not happy. Let me pull you up!

You should feel embarrassed. This thread is fucking gay.

I couldn't care less :)

Hope you stay happy, at least someone is.

What's putting you down man? Spit it out, lets chat!

i just split about 1liter if my own pee on my bed, my day is bad :(

Cheer up bro! Pee will dry, hope you acted fast enough to save the mattress though

What were you doing, filling a piss jug?

forgot that i had moved my piss on my bed while i played, and put my feet on my bed :(

Just disappointed in myself, letting myself settle for being mediocre. Hopefully in time I can make somethin out of what I have.

That's clumsy :/ do you piss in a jar to avoid going to the bathroom? What do you play that demands that?

well i just found out ima die within a year cuz of cancer in my chest, got no friends, and my family wants nothing to do with me. im also a ugly virgin at 27. plz motivate me

But why are you happy?

Kys

i dont know what the fuck i want from life i've just turned 18 this month and people ask me if i want to go to uni or do an apprenticeship and truth is I dont fucking know, I don't feel mentally old enough to be 18 let alone go to uni and shit. I have a part time job at a pharmacy in town which gets me about £300 a month but all i want to do is make music and play vidya right now

Do you know where you are this is Sup Forums were not happy our only emotions are suicidal depression murderous rage or mild content

only corrupted and depressed people are on Sup Forums

i play LoL, and the bathroom is 10m away but im so bathetic i would rather pee in a mug than move unless i need to

Are you the same user that had to throw away his +50 bottles of piss in less than a couple of days?

You'll get pressure sores later on man, go to the bathroom for the sake of standing up and moving, also what rank?

Ignore all the negative nancys, OP. We can be positive here =3

This is Sup Forums we can't be positive

negative nancy detected

sry, quoted but didn't reply

I feel you bro. I was stuck in a job that paid well but I wasn't happy there. I also had been in a relationship for 2.5 years in which I had also settled because I tought she was just like any other women would be.

Best changes I had where pushed to me, when the first gf broke up with me, and when I was fired. Don't settle for it, don't hope some change will be pushed upon you like it happened to me. Do what you want in whatever little time you can. Always be honest and sincere to yourself and others, no matter what, that will help a lot too. It sounds like motivational bullshit but there's a reason for that trope: it's mostly true

You're really sure you'll be done in a gasket by 2018? Well get up and make a hell of an exit!

Run around aimlessly flailing arms. Hit on gorgeous girls no matter how much spaghetti you'll spill on them. You'll be dead in a year, so what's the point on avoiding those minor deceptions? Just avoid being arrested or dying before your expiration date, you don't want to leave the world by staining your name. Other than that, it's like in the fight club: You're only free to do anything when you're already lost everything. That's true freedom, enjoy!

Dude chill! You're too young to settle for anything! I'm 29 now. I still don't know what I'll do next or am doing currently. You're actually doing just fine by the sheer fact thar you're working. No matter how much it sucks or how the payment is shit, that's experience that you're taking for your life.

You still have some 60 years to make something from yourself, your journey literally just started!

Think about that mess. Was it really worth doing the piss jug thing given the risk and lack of higiene?

It's not worth it man. The matches get breaks between one and the other. Just do it between them.

Hope your happiness last for long good user. Here have a hug!!!

we're all going to die sooner or later fellow user. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years... MAKE IT COUNT!

>Normal Sup Forumstard
FTFY

Dude you can get so much pussy girls love that shit

Saved a special reply for it

I'm in an 8 year relationship. We're not perfect at all, but no couple will ever be anyway. We always had the curiosity of trying a ffm threesome, but only managed it on the 6th year. It was cool but very empty, just an one night stand that turned out very awkard when it was over.

Last month we had an awful experience that's not even worth mentioning, so we were kinda disappointed and thinking we we're not cut for threesomes despite liking the idea.

So a girl popped up in our tinder and started talking to us. She was very cool but we took things very carefully now. We went out on a date to meet each other and things just clicked awesomely well. The day after that we had sex.

I can't even start to describe how awesome it was. It wasn't just kinky, we cuddled a lot too. Everybody had loads of fun and everything was very lovely and sweet.

It's a very strange feeling. I'm in love with my gf and we are enough for each other. But this third person just matched so well with us both, that it's like we both are getting in love with her and it's mutual. Strange, feeling love while you already love someone else, but I guess love is not a sum zero game as people think

Yeah let's spread some love for a change!

I love Sup Forums despite all the bananas in YLYL threads, cucks, traps, gore and so on... Just tought that someone could use a cheerful thread for a change

Thanks bro/gal! Have one too!

Exaclty. You just traded a shorter life span for knowing almost exactly when you're going to fade out of existance. Do what you were always afraid of doing, who knows, happiness sometimes make people last longer, and at the very least it'll be good to feel some happiness before you go

no i cant im fugly and got no friends to go out with, if i ever went out i wouldn't be able to even walk inside because of social anxiety

Nah fam you don't get it you don't need social skills or looks you just need to tell them you have cancer

>Tinder
>make a loan to buy a smartphone if you don't have one, it's not like you'll be around to pay for it anyway
>be open on your profile
>say that you have cancer and is going to die soon, that it's not a scam and that you'd love to have some experiences before you go

Be open, what do you have to lose anyway? Time is the only currency we care about, because that's the only one that we know for sure is limited. The prisional system is based on taking time of your life away from you, or ultimatly taking your whole life with a death sentence. You're already going to be punished with the wrost punishment you can face on this earth, so so what if you're going to be embarassed of spill spaghetti all around? Nothing can be worse of what you're going through

well i appreciate the unexpected kindness, but i will most likely kms within the next months, and probably stream it as well, never been interested in screwing random chicks, i wanted to find a nice girl and settle down maby have a few kids, kept telling myself i still have my whole life in front of me, guess its a fitting end for a looser like me