Hey I really need to kill myself today, whats the best method? I don't have a gun and I'm too pussy to cut myself...

Hey I really need to kill myself today, whats the best method? I don't have a gun and I'm too pussy to cut myself. What are some options

I can only think about rat poison, like Aldicarb, but it's a very violent method.

Shitpost to death, jusl like your other fellow anons.

Put a bag on your head dummy

maybe not

Rope. Quick but with pain. If you want without pain, buy a bottle of helium and a mask + tube. You'll go unconscious. But ABSOLUTELY make sure to keep inhaling the gas afterwards (=no leaking), otherwise you have a chance waking up mentally retarded or as a plant. GL!

drown in bath

I heard helium cannisters were too diluted nowadays to do this?

Afterwards you can greentext it.

working on it

Inject air into your jugular vein.

Jump off a high building, head first. It'll be instantaneous, and you won't be able to pussy out after you've jumped.

that pic made me laugh

you stupid cunt just get drown , thats all

also hanging was the first thing I thought of but there is seemingly no viable place to hang myself in this apartment. feelsbadman

that story doesn't making sense
how did she leaved if she did died already

he didnt died user pls

it saying right there "she died laughing"

I'll be the first to check those Satanic trips

Take a bed sheet get it wet wrap very tightly around your neck tie knots in.

seconding this

Just throwing this out there. My girlfriend is an emt and she told me that every suicide that she or any of her co workers and teachers ever responded to showed signs of trying to stop halfway through. Claw marks around the throat of hanging victims, people who had cut themselves being for help as they slipped away, a guy who had drank draino and could only mumble, "don't let me die, don't let me die" until he fucking died. Don't do it bro, you don't actually want to.

fuck, its retarded...

Hahaha, good one user

Barbituates is and always will be the best option. Fake a sleep disorder and say u wake up in the night multiple times. Trizodone is the best 20 pills will do for the lowest dose. 10's. Have a good sleep and live free my friends.

So fitting.

I waited too long, I can't just get a quick prescription unfortunately.

simplest method, deprive yourself of oxygen, but in a way your body doesnt notice it.

If you don't give a shit about pain...

1. Buy handcuffs, Duct Tape, and Black garbage bags

2. Find a bar, pole, or heavy object that you could not escape if you were cuffed to it.

3. put multiple garbage bags over your head. Duct tape them around your neck

4. handcuff yourself to the pole from behind.

You dont really want it

I do though :(

well obviously I don't want it, I need it.

Dont do it man, whatever you're dealing with isnt worth your life

at least wait the new Vikings episods!

kiss yourself until you die of dehydration

This has to be it op no other way

old af, so many cooler was to die since 2006

Swallow a dead cat

gross no

This. Simple and painless. Post results.