Eternal /got/ General - B R A V O . D A B I D edition

Also Stannis is the rightful King of Westeros :^)

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10600381
youtube.com/watch?v=KFELQv3yWFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meme character

>i am arya stark
>daughter of ned stark
>i fight for winterfell
>who do you fight for?

RIP based margaery, pycelle, lancel, loras and howland reed

If anyone thinks Sansa will actually get with CIA, you haven't been paying attention.

Her complaints to Jon were that he didn't ask for her advice or insights, he admitted he was wrong and was willing to listen to her.

Littlefinger doesn't ever ask sansa jackshit, has Donthos take her without having told her shit, uses her to deliver poison without telling her shit, arranges a marriage for her without telling her and she had to directly ask him and figure out herself why they were at Moat Cailin, has a fantasy of ruling the kingdoms with Sansa at his side without asking her if she even wants to be with him much less rule the Seven Kingdoms being his trophy wife. If she has problems with Jon, she has WAY bigger problems with Littlefinger.

1st for fuck off azor jon

NEVER 4GET

F

The /Highgarden/ remembers

First for Azor Jorah

RIP Tommen.
He just wanted to be a good king.

AZOR STANNIS

Anyone else have a feeling Sansa is going to fuck everything up just like her cunt mother did?

Just sayin' I wouldn't be surprised..

Fuck anyone who says she's meh or ugly. you'd never stick your dick in such a chick so you're just bitter cunts.

Wrong. In the original drafts Sansa turns traitor and becomes a Lannister. This is very early before GRRM expanded the story. It's clear her betrayal (foreshadowed by her wolf death) is gonna shift to House Baelish instead now.

First post best post

so Cersei is confirmed corrupted now that she dabbled with Fel Magic? will she summon orcs to Westeros?

Are they going to finally reveal who Varys is next season?

Who did more nothings wrong, /got/, Viserys or Walder Frey?

Children should not be kings.

Look at Tutankammon

>implying i wouldnt stick my dick on ugly chicks
>implying i will ever stick my dick on any chicks

what dick shot

He's a chubby eunuch. He has no secret identity.

best girl coming through

I'm not David Cameron, I don't fuck ugly pigs.

I'm sure Jon Lightbringer and Daenerys Proudmoor will put a stop to that.

So how fucked is house Tyrell now?

>howland reed
>RIP
Did I miss anything?

Dany finds new respect to Viserys and Jorah in her last chapter in ADWD.

Why did Cersei wear all black though.

Is she no longer representing House Lannister or

How could they be so right the first time and so wrong the second?!

>I've missed you big brother

Jesus fucking Christ D&D

Is he coming back next season or is he just getting Gendry'd?

>He won't be a secret Blackfyre actively working against Dany
Why even live?

Someone explain how the timeline makes sense again?

There are over a dozen GOT threads. Why cant you all go there? Where the fuck are the mods? Is this proof Sup Forums is modless?

Just finished the episode, I thought the ending meant Jon was born from an incestuous relationship between Ned and Lyanna. But apparently I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's a dead house now.

incest confirmed!!!

Women can't use fel magic - it takes discipline and focus. Qyburn will summon orcs to stop the white walkers.

I forget who said that last night

Why the fuck did they have to kill Stannis? it would've been so fascinating to see how he'd react to future conflicts.

show me his body!

you wear black when you're in mourning retard

lol who?

I missed you onii-chan~ :3

Leaks???

Yes you are wrong.

If you frequent this board and still haven't figured out who Jon's parents were you haven't been paying attention.

Son is dead. Mourning queen.

dude just turn off your brain and enjoy the show for a moment, ugh

>tfw have to wait 3 months for another episode

>It's clear her betrayal (foreshadowed by her wolf death)

Lady's death foreshadowed Ned's.

He was at the front of the cavalry charge, he's fucking inside out somewhere fertilizing a field.

Fair points salsa,

HOWEVER lie lie lie

WHY DID THEY SHOW VARYS ON THE SHIP WITH DANY?

Completely retarded and unnecessary. Why not just have him rendezvous when they got to Westeros? Pointless teleporting is the worst teleporting, fucking hacks.

What episode of season 7 will he kill Cersei?

No I got a ban warning for fan art with tits in it. So they are there but they are just mentally disabled beyond words.

Reposting better version by user from last week:

They will have like 5 minutes of recap just about every mention of Rhaegar and then during the episode every character will make an anecdote about Rayray and Lyanna and so on, and even then, the last scene will not be a woman telling Ned to promise, but be like this:

Lyanna, is that you?
>Yes, Ned, it's me Lyanna
Lyanna, what happened?
>Rhaegar?
The Dragonprince, Heir to the throne?
>Yes, Rhaegar TARGARYEN
What about him?
>Luv him. I do.
He kidnapped you.
>Nah. I ran away with him.
What happened next?
>Gut pregnant.
Rhaegar TARGARYEN is the father?
>Yes, Ned. But I'm dying.
K
>Promise me
What?
>Promise me you take the child, my child, the son of Lyanna STARK and Rhaegar TARGARYEN as your bastard.
K.
>next day normies: So this dying woman gives young Ned a baby. Anyone know who it might be? Who is the father?

Dead.

It's the curse of the Gardeners tbqh. One of their cadet branches will replace them.

Months have passed between episode 1 and 10. At least long enough for Jaime to go to Riverrun and back.
Did Cercei really like her haircut?

he was Lyanna's baby

WHERE WAS THE BLOODMAGIC

somebody should make a gif with one by one episodes from s6 to show the absurdities

man, anime sure can make ugly people look cute

>Jamie has to stab Cersei in the back because of insanity/wildfire
Did somebody say...
POTTERY?
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>implying jamie will kill cersei

you mean the other way around? if you think jamie even has a chance to kill her you haven't been paying attention.

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381

When Dany is at the gates of the city and she is going to burn the whole city.

To be honest, no.

While Sophie, Kit, Liam and D&D said one thing, the show shows something else. Sansa considers Jon a stark, thinks he should get the room, admits she's sorry she didn't tell him stuff, he forgives her and gives her full credit for them winning and is smiling when he's made king and he looks back at her, which is very similar to Robb's own look back at Catelyn when he himself was made king. Only time she looks worried is when she sees Littlefinger looking pissed and being the only other person in the room sitting down while everyone is calling Jon King, and she knows Littlefinger wants to be king and that Jon is now naturally in his way.

So I'm chalking up what the actors and D&D are saying as just keeping the fans excited and anticipating what's gonna happen rather than anything serious that's gonna reach fruition

mid season boss and finale boss is seeing the night king destroying the wall

So what was the whole point of this? Like Margery was setting up some master plan but it was for nothing and she died.

Totally fucked up - we've been waiting 6 years for the (obvious) reveal of Jons parents...and then they put the big reveal in the middle of an episode so they end on YET ANOTHER EBIN DRAGON SHOT.

Cersei literally just united the entire realm against her and the crown. Why is she not besieged already? The court is made up of lords, ladies and hostages of all sizes. All of them would be furious at cersei. Even Jaimes army would be honorbound to leave his command and get satisfaction.

If there was any sense of logic here every lord from westerlands, riverlands, stormlands and crownlands would be marching on kingslanding. Not to mention the reach which cersei declared war upon for some reason.

But no, for some ungodly reason Oleana isn't going to attack kings landing she's going to wait for a foreigner to invade.

This shit is too stupid.

> Tutankammon
U wot? I mean I guess you mean Tutankhamun but wtf why not just look up the correct spelling when it's so obviously wrong?

>youtube.com/watch?v=KFELQv3yWFI
>that's actually close to what he says in the books regarding being commanded
No wonder preston has some many wild theories about them being manipulated.

>cathaleesis the largest of her name thinks nothing of it and offers some dothraki rags to repay him

I want Cersei to dominate me so bad
Lena Headey is pretty cute

Dark Cersei is the best Cersei.

House D&D, we don't give a shit.

autists think high sparrow is actually howland reed

She's gonna get all jealous she ain't the Queen of Winterfel. Don't know how it will play out though.

s07e01 i hope

THIS

>teleporting fat bald man

Are Show-Lannisters now extinct besides Cersei and Jaime?

(iirc Cersei is too old to make another baby)

And in the original draft Arya has feelings for Jon, goes to him at the Wall and has a love triangle with Tyrion, Jon and herself.

What's you point?

If anything Sansa is now taking Arya's shit from the original draft

You don't want to be crowned with a mid-growing-out haircut. Choose one extreme and rock it and go through the awkward phase when you're not planning public appearances.

I'm phoneposting.

spoiler:

filler

DAILY REMINDER
Viserys did nothing wrong!

kek
underrated post

She was essentially letting her know she was still loyal to the family, that it was all an act and that she had them in hand.

Until, y'know.

Boom.

Her last words were "Cersei understands the consequences of her actions"
Maybe she was actually a retard and out of her depth

>War of the Five Kings makes the realm bleed
>The Feast for Crows picks at the corpses
>The Dance of Dragons destroys the south
>The War of the Three Queens creates even more chaos
>mfw at the end of the series, the only Kings and Queens left are sitting on thrones of ashes and bones
>the only reasonable decision to make is for humanity to make peace with the Others

That baby nailed Jon's 'done with this shit' look. Day 1 and already being all FML. Give all the Emmys

I'm coming for you Sansa

Prepare your anus

to throw off the viewer

Because there was an obvious time skip?

Because there were Dorne and Tully ships in the fleet?

Because he had to return to confirm the alliance?

>qt servant pulls face off
>ugly troll appears