Net neutrality. Will Trump end it?

Net neutrality. Will Trump end it?

I'd like to see the opinions of Trump supporters and sane/rational people's opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/optrump-anonymous-releases-donald-trumps-social-security-number-ahead-1-april-attack-1550197
businessinsider.com/anonymous-war-donald-trump-fail-2016-4
thenextweb.com/opinion/2016/03/15/anonymous-declares-war-on-donald-trump-again-with-optrump/
youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-aide-critics-will-bow-down-president-trump
people.com/celebrity/omarosa-says-donald-trumps-critics-will-have-to-bow-down-to-president-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.
>sane/rational
>Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been in support of the government and against free speech and net neutrality

Stop trying to change history

There's a few.

I know that.

Huh?

>Sup Forums has always been in support of the government and against free speech and net neutrality

>Stop trying to change history
uh u wot m8?

Jesus that pussy is disgusting

yep.
>open up libel laws
>punishment for burning flag

Already attacking free speech.
Wants to put corporations back in control.
It's only a matter of time before bandwidth is metered/catered to those that pay for it.

Bright side: places like brightbart and infowars will have a tough time keeping up.

Infowars and breitbart will be among the few websites that actually still load fast. Didnt you hear? Alex Jones is going to be on Trumps team along with good ol putin. Also weed will stay illegal you degenerate scum. Women will now actually start making less. It's gonna be great again folks

Remember #OPTrump? Trump wanted to imprison Anonymous hacktivists for "doxing" him when that information they posted of him was already online, publicly available freely and legally.

ibtimes.co.uk/optrump-anonymous-releases-donald-trumps-social-security-number-ahead-1-april-attack-1550197

thenextweb.com/opinion/2016/03/15/anonymous-declares-war-on-donald-trump-again-with-optrump/

bump

Why would you put that name and those words in the same sentence?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-aide-critics-will-bow-down-president-trump

people.com/celebrity/omarosa-says-donald-trumps-critics-will-have-to-bow-down-to-president-trump/

America dun goofed.

Russian Jew lies

Your time will come you Muslim nigger

How about: Jesus is a pussy, disgusting.

You're a retard. The source is Trump's tweets.

Definition of cuck.

You're going to hell. You're already there though.

Trump is indeed cucked by the Jews.

>Women will now actually start making less.
Are they going to continue spending 85% of consumer money as well? I think they should get more money... and they should get a job to do so.

Some guy told me to post in here.
There's a lot of media and establishment fear mongering around Trump. They said he was going to start WW3 which was projection of course, Hillary was going to start WW3. She was using them to try to save her dying campaign. As soon as Trump won, defcon levels returned to normal.
Here's a question, why would Trump want to end Net Neutrality? The internet is what got him elected. Cable tv shits on him 24 hours a day and make no mistake if there was no internet, he'd have lost. So why in the world would the guy who posts his first address as President elect to the american people via youtube want to end net neutrality? Why would a master troll from twitter want to bite the hand that fed him?
It's projection. The establishment, Hillary Clinton and her butt buddies. They rolled out SOPA and PIPA and all that other bullshit. They're the ones attacking "fake news" sources.

>son of real estate developer
>married to daughter of real estate developer

American_Dark_Age.txt

>Here's a question, why would Trump want to end Net Neutrality? The internet is what got him elected.
Banning flag burning = more likely to censor the Internet. In fact, censoring the Internet is more effective sense it can actually do damage. So if he's willing to ban something like flag burning which has no effect on anything at all, it shows he will indeed do things like reducing freedom of speech on the Internet or use COINTELPRO-like operations to sway opinions and target people who speak out against what else unamerican he will do.

You're going to be sorely disappointed on your fifth dimensional libertarian chess theory

It makes perfect sense to denounce net neutrality when you're not in the position to dictate how it becomes privatized and then support privatization when you come to power

He just wants $$$$$$$$$$$

Also, will you all stop shilling about Hillary, it means nothing because Trump is the problem now. If Hillary was elected, she would be the problem. So stop the shilling, it's a distraction.

Good point.

Trump is still running against Hillary in the diseased minds of trumpservatives

>Banning flag burning = more likely to censor the Internet.
So you weren't aware that sempai Trump is a master trole? he gets people to agree with him by saying dumb shit the other side says.
Same thing he did with the theater safe space. Hillary Clinton is the one that sponsored the Flag Protection Act.
Basically he gets his enemies to denounce themselves in a harmless tweet, it's brilliant.
You're right but he needs to get her supporters on his side. To do that, he needs to expose her for the twisted evil globalist she is.

Oh, is that why you're still shilling? I believe the damage is done and Trump will be president.

So basically, you support someone who you can't believe anything of what he says is true and you think that's ok because muh trolling. Grow up.

after trump appointed a Soros catspaw it's not possible for him to be more globalist friendly

double dubs of double truth

he said he would

so probably not

sauce on this black beauty please OP.....

>2016
>taking twitter seriously
Really now user? I feel like Trump would do better on Sup Forums than you and he's a grandpa. How new are you?
Now that is the one angle I'm confused about as well but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until he starts working.
It's possible he's had to make concessions in order to get shit done, hopefully he gets enough political power out of that deal to turn things around on the globalists.
Of course he could be evil, I'm not a mindreader. I'm just saying there's not a lot of evidence of that.
Also holy shit there's a lot of dubs in this thread. I don't want to spoil it but both my posts so far have had dubs as well.

Tell me user, what or who do you believe in?

I believe nothing is true and everything is possible

Trump and Obama are having continuous discussions. What am I even saying you have me shilling now. No, the whole political mob is the enemy. Obama's probably giving advice on how to effectively get away with what will benefit them all. They're all in it together. The Clintons are already friends with the Trumps in secret from a long time ago. They're already on each other's sides, discussing how best to remove the 2nd amendment, censor the Internet, increase mass surveillance even more so they can erect the full flown totalitarian government they're doing all this is for. Not to mention how to best use the federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies for these goals.

>>taking twitter seriously
>Really now user? I feel like Trump would do better on Sup Forums than you and he's a grandpa. How new are you?
Then why is the NSA monitoring Twitter and datamining tweets and tweeters, moron.

Give it up, you've been had

No jail for Hillary
Slimed up the swamp
Soros/Goldman Sachs catspaw for treasury

He's just buying a platinum parachute and entering the establishment. He clearly has no plans to impact the establishment or the globalist consensus

He replied to me, not you.

>pic related

Never going to happen, not even with big papa Trump's approval.
The American people are now "woke". Most people get their news from uncontrollable internet sources. Trump starts making bad moves like Hillary planned to, we'll know about it within days.
He pushes to far and there a lot more red-blooded Americans than globalist cucks believe me. Not just civilians but police and military.
I'm optimistic.
You buttholes have been saying this since before Trump was the Republican nominee. It's fear that motivates these posts and it shows.

Forgot to specify, I believe in that quote Jefferson said, not him. I don't believe in him.

So you're a militant liberal?

You're the one who is too afraid to accept what is so plain to see

> the US president literally think you can just call up Bill Gates to shut down the internet
Fucking muricans

I'm not implying violence is necessary, just the sentiment. But I don't at all believe in blind pacifism. Violence isn't always necessary, just a last resort. THAT is why the 2nd amendment is important.
>postmodern warfare

I'm just not immediately jumping to conclusions.
When Trump makes out of character tweets that are intentionally divisive and also make his opposition look bad, I'm sorry that's not a bad move.
Is it dishonest? yeah.
He's a dishonest guy, but I think his motivations are real. Why else would a billionaire allow himself to be shit on by everyone and run himself ragged on the campaign trail like he did?
I feel he's on America's side, it's in his best interest and ours that America prosper which is not what Hillary Clinton, Obama, OR Bush wanted.

>He's a dishonest guy, but I think his motivations are real.
>being this delusional

>not realizing all warfare is based on deception.
>not realizing only his enemies are being deceived into shilling for him.
and this is why you'll never play 5d backgammon professionally.

Why are people so up in arms over this? What fuels the economy that's now in drain, corporations that give jobs. Corporations need money to make themselfs bigger and that money has to come from consumer. Nobody is forcing you to spend all your days on Sup Forums or torrent all the shit you do. If you guys weren't so fucking imbessil, the situation wouldn't had gotten into this point. Now you are forced to pay a little for all the free shit you download over the internet and that is going to benefict the corporations. Nobody fucking said that when America is being made great again you all could just continue as freeloaders.

A president should not be waging war on its own population, retard.

Then you have no idea how politics works.

Sounds like you're hoping if you honestly and genuinely support dear leader, he will hear your prayers and appoint you into a cushy position

>THAT is why the 2nd amendment is important.
Oh look, another fucking Trump supporter. How sickening! Why isn't this illegal yet. Obama should get a third term or something.

I don't support Trump you moron. Who are you retards?
These are my posts:

Because I'm optimistic that the change candidate who has proven himself time and time again to be smarter than the establishment is going to affect change?
That's just called not being an emotional twat and reacting to everything at face value.
That's why I wasn't convinced when Clinton claims to be a feminist to the public but takes millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia.

Fucking gun nut I'm not retarted you are! Clinging to your bible and your gun like some kind of lunatick. Your disgusting and I hope you die.

You're not very smart are you.
>inb4 you were only pretending to be retarded
You're not pretending.

>effectively a "no u" followed by a "hope you die"
super effective debating skills user. You are clearly very wise.

I hope you know that your more likely to kill yourself with that gun than to shoot an intruder. Just get rid of it and start voting for the winning side of history.

they datamine because of "morons" like you who might post something of value by accident.... like something they can use against you or someone else

This poster is a Trumpfag pretending to be a Hillaryshill.

Seconded

>that backpedaling

5d backgammon
Thing is hillary shills are so ridiculous it's hard to prove. It sounds like a joke because hillary shills are a joke.

No one is that stupid after being told I don't support Trump he still thinks I support Trump after all the posts in this post:

When those votes are recounted Russias plot to make that orange cheeto our president will be exposed. Then Hillary will become our first woman president and she will do away with fascist electdoral college for good. You just wait and see.

Weren't you informed?
You don't have to support Trump to be part of the racist alt-right.
Don't you remember the articles post-election?
FUCK THIRD PARTY VOTERS YOU VOTED AGAINST HILLARY YOU RACIST SELFISH WHITE DEVILS
I'm exaggerating, but only slightly.

Or maybe the election recount is meant as a distraction to prevent you from focusing on what Trump is planning the first few months of his presidency.

>No one is that stupid
You're that stupid. I mean this is Sup Forums we are talking about, like proof that vegetables are sentient and capable of using an internet browser retard levels.

Yeah, you're a Trumpcuck pretending to be a Hillary shill. So obvious.

>I mean this is Sup Forums we are talking about, like proof that vegetables are sentient and capable of using an internet browser retard levels.
>being so stupid you're calling yourself stupid
Unlike you, I use Sup Forums and I'm not stupid.

>implyign we're both the same person

Were on the same side you moron

How about: Christians are pussys, disgusting.

No we're not. I don't support any politicians. I don't shill for any president. I don't pretend to shill for one politician to shill for another politician. That's what you're doing:
See:

>blacked
>What now white bois? We're all up in yo white holy asses n sheet.

Samefag

If you aren't for her you are for tyranny. That makes you a drumpfkin. Your to blame if Trump steals the election because you did not do your part.

Samefag
See:

You got me. I'm actually every poster in this thread.

No you're not, you're these Trumpcucks pretending to be Hillary shills. You're also trying too hard.
>what is poster count
See:

that's it I'm done with religion. the church want's to be cucked it can do it without me

wut now biatch?

I own a lot of phones and not enough pants.

Samefag
See:

christianity was created to give the jews their messiah and that messiah shall make them more submissive and controllable (and to pay their taxes) most probably christianity was invented in rome

Yeah, I just admitted I was the same person. I'm everyone in the thread.

No you're not.
>what is poster count
See:

me too

Well am I a samefag or not? Quit being so adorably disabled and make up my mind.

He doesn't even know what Net Neutrality is.

What did he mean by this?

lol