Tfw people call me a weeb for learning japanese even though I don't watch anime and am just interested in the culture

>tfw people call me a weeb for learning japanese even though I don't watch anime and am just interested in the culture

I learn it to get a Japanese gf/wife

what are you interested in exactly?

Learning Korean and nobody calls me a koreaboo even though i am

lol weeb

fuck off weeb

My brothers call me a Chinaboo because I'm learning Chink but I'm not

FUCKIN' WEEB

>"best way to learn russian? It can be hard, I don't care, just want best way"
>LOOOOOOOOOL RUSSIABOO GO SUCK PUTINS DICK COMMIE SCUM

I just want to live somewhere cold year round out of west hemisphere.

Now you can enjoy more your hentais fkn weeb

Weeb scum

My sister and ex call me a nazi for learning German

IRL? Here?

BOTH

japanese culture outside of pop and anime is just a watered down derivative of chinese culture. might as well learn chinese and go straight to the source if you're "actually" interested in the culture

Either just brush it off and laugh or grow a pair of balls or a spine. No wonder people are so fucking beta about learning languages.

tfw I had to learn moonrunes even though I'm not a weeb

Then you are a fucking weeb. Weeaboo is not someone who watches anime it's someone who likes japanese culture, often prefering it to their own. Weeaboo has been distorted into a definition of people who watch anime, that was never remotely what it was

How else are you going to seduce their women, Pte Trayvawn?

>Im just interested in the culture
Everytime.
You're a weeb, question is if you're the good or the bad kind.

Some schools here teach Japanese because Japanese companies come here to trade and build things.

Go to Finland then

Some people of my company work at a branch in Hanoi

people arent attracted to ideology and something competitive. learn it for fucks sake

Learning Russian here, I've not experienced bullying because of that. They just look at me like a weirdo and don't say anything. Would like to learn japanese too.

FUCKING WEIRDO LMAO

Shut the fuck up fucking normie.

why bully us

It's strange sometimes, i mean i have meet quite a few Koreans, but the only Japanese i've seen are teachers, yet no school teachs Korean.