Ask a femanon who was raped by her ex boyfriend anything

Ask a femanon who was raped by her ex boyfriend anything.

To get the basic stuff out of the way -
- Yes I left him
- No I didn't report
- Yes I am into rape fantasies
- Yes he took it too far.

can I rape you?

tits + timestamp

If you're gonna post for attention you might as well be real fucking honest about it

Pic of you with timestamp?

deep down you liked it so stfu

are you good looking ?

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Why is it every girl who is into rape, gets raped, conveniently leaves out the part they're into rape fantasies while loving pity attention?

Consent = not rape, so no.

Did you orgasm?
Do you secretly want to be raped again?
Did you only leave him because society told you it's the "right thing"?

Redhead, green eyes, pale. Conventionally good looking, nothing amazing.

Ugh. Tits + timestamp or GTFO

How many times did you cum?

It started out with us role playing. Like I said, I have no issues admitting rape fantasies turned me on.

so what you're saying.... is "no"

yes?

tits or gtfo

How could he have raped you if he was your boyfriend?

why are newfags so easily baited?

then why are you crying about it? did he accidentally step on your hair or rip your favorite dress?

No. We were on the couch and he was being rough, had me from behind. I was okay with the roughness until he forced anal.
No. It scared the shit out of me. I let him fuck me a few more times before I left him but it wasn't the same.
I left him cause I knew he'd do it again.

tits or gtfo

You deaerved it, why don't you kill yourself lol

tits n timestamp or gtfo newfag

He penetrated me when I was screaming no, proceeded to fuck me as I went limp for 5+ minutes anally, made me bleed. So yeah. It was rape.

"I am really into rape, rape me i love it"

"Hey stop raping me I hate it."

not OP, but fantasy != reality

Did he force you to do other thing like sucking his dick?
Did he cum in u?

Will you be showing tits? Or will you gtfo?

Got pics, a vid maybe?

>It scared the shit out of me.

And I bet you made him wash the cushions

OP Here,

Forgot to mention I am 350lbs and just shy of 5'3

Did you deepthroat him?

You are what's wrong with women, you create, use, then benefit from rape. Good one.

Did it hurt?

OP did he make you do other things?
How hard did he fuck you?

Yes he came in my ass. There was a lot of blood up there and his semen. I showered after and wish now I'd gone to the police.

Had you ever done anal before, or was it your first time?

OP did he force you to do other things?

STOP TAKING THE BAIT.

Like I said, it went from sex doggystyle on the couch to full blown raping me anally for 5 minutes. I stopped screaming after a while and went limp. He was smacking my ass, pulling my hair (which usually I loved) but he was raping me. I tore. I couldn't sit properly for weeks afterward.

It was my first time.

Tits or GTFO fucking bait

OP You didn't suck him?Just got anal'd?

Tits or gtfo

My current pop up on this post.

Triggered OP?

did he slap you?

Yes. Everywhere. And bit my shoulder.

What a shame..
So you didn't suck him?

After he raped me? No. Idiot.

No, I was to busy eating out his sister.

No, but he made me lick the blood and cum and shit off his dick.

Not fun but I was scared

Bitch he didn't rape you. You're just fucked up in the head.

>has a rape fantasy
>he raped me
Fuck off you stupid cunt

OP i bet u loved getting that small hole destroyed lil slut

Too bad :/, the problem is when your partner doesn't involve on understand where the limit is setted. Too much testosterone on your ex.

Take this shit to reddit. You should just be grateful someone wanted to fuck your smelly cunt.

If you didn't report him you have no right talking about being traumatized afterwards.

That's a great way to start the rape game.

did you take the bait?

Look what I've got guys

tits or gtfo

nah, check this

Tits and timestamp

nah, you check this

fuck.

what's up with kids these days. i thought they were a pretty great band

>7776
>6

Fuck sake user

There needs to be harsher consequences for false rape accusers because of dumb sluts like op

>I let him fuck me a few more times before I left him but it wasn't the same

...So you told him you were into rape play/unconsent sex and then when you said stop he didn't stop? And then you HAD SOME MORE SEX WITH HIM?!

You do realize this sounds absolutely insane to me right? I understand if you thought something would be sexy and then realize it's horrible but you got to also learn your lesson there. Make up a safe word. Talk about your boundaries BEFORE sex. It's not a rape if you decide AFTER THE SEX you didn't actually want it after all.

Don't even care about size. Just love a kinky chick

Idk, just expressing my opinion xD.

>went from consensual sex
>to rape

No, he knew he was RAPING me. I was into it until he literally put his penis on top of my ass where my anus was. I started saying "no, no" and he hit my face and proceeded to force himself inside while I was screaming no and crying. He KNEW he was tearing me and was literally pushing my head into the lounge.

As for having sex afterward, I was traumatized. I didn't want to admit the man I loved had raped me. I was limp and just let him have his way, but I knew what had happened and I couldn't lie to myself after a while.

Hey op did it not occur to you that maybe playing out you're rape fantasy might be a little dangerous? You consented, it was not rape and you are fucking retarded. You have no one to blame but yourself cunt

How long ago was this?
Do you have any kind of psychological fallout from it (PTSD, anxiety, nightmares, etc.)?
If yes, how do you cope?
If you did but not any longer, how did you get over it?
If no, why not?

>on top of my ass where my anus was

I don't know about you, but my anus isn't on top of my ass.

>confirmed b8

But did you guys not have a safe-word for when you rape-play? If not, how was he supposed to know your "no" was real?

She wasn't raped you nitwit

GTFO... i mean timestamp, but not really cause its fake fuck anyway

BTW ask a guy who had sex with 5 girls at once anything

basic stuff out of the way
-Ye i used protection
-Ye they looked great, at least 7/10 all of them
-Yes we did it more then one time
-Yes i have fantasies about having sex with multiple girls, this takes the top so far

Faggot ass OP
Where is timestamp? As i see it was asked in like the second post?

Op not respecting the rules gtfo

dick and timestamp or gtfo xd

4 years ago now.
I have trouble with my boyfriend now. I get him to hurt and humiliate me because I somehow this I deserve it.
I cut myself sometimes, starve myself. My mom actually wanted to put me in a clinic for eating disorders instead of OH I DON'T KNOW TALKING ABOUT WHAT MY EX DID TO ME.
Don't go out much. My bf works though.
I'll never be over what he did to me.

>Ask a femanon who was raped by her ex boyfriend anything.

Did "your body betray you" and had you climax even as your ex bf hammered away at your cunt with his massive, engorged engine of procreation? Did you change from "No! No! No!" to "Oh! My! God!" and finally "PLEASE! DON'T! STOP!"?

no "she" dont! cause OP is a fake faggot

Your anime body pillows don't count, faggot

He knew it was real because ordinarily if I pulled away, or said enough, he'd stop. He was completely different that day, on autopilot, and raped me violently for over 5 minutes. It felt like forever.

fuck you, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy seals.

ITT: newfags in action

not that navy gorilla warfare shit again

>I made my bed
>now I have to sleep in it
Waaaaah, I'm a stupid slut

What makes you guys think this broad is fake? Bitches like this exist everywhere and the want your attention

>Yes I am into rape fantasies

Welp, there's your problem.

"Why isn't everyone feeling sorry for me?"

You know what would make everyone feel really sorry for you, OP? If you killed yourself.

Dear diary today I internetted

He decided to try something new that you might like and yes you might have acted differently but you still kept having sex with him. trauma or not you gave him mixed signals.

And I'm not just victim blaming here: what happened to you was terrible and I'm sorry for you but I still don't think what happened here was a rape. You went in willingly and it turned to something wrong.

What I'm saying isn't like "women should be prepaired for someone trying to rape them and if they do get raped it's their own fault!" but rather "you made a mistake with rape play 101". And he did too.

Ok, yes, you were raped. But seriously, not having a safe word is stupid af, potentially even more for him!

Tits or gtfo OP