I want to satisfy my man in bed, any advice on how to make that happen. I want to surprise him

I want to satisfy my man in bed, any advice on how to make that happen. I want to surprise him.

bring your sister

depends on the man

cum on his dick.

Tits or gtfo

At first turn the light off.

tits timestamp or GTFO

/thread

Stimulate his prostate with your dick

Offer anal or stimulate his prostate. Also tits and timestamp.

suck his dick while begging for him to cover your face with cum and love every drop he shoots onto your face and tongue

guaranteed to make any man appreciate/love you 10x more

You know how this works sandnigger. Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Invite a female friend to join, problem solved, your welcome.

Surprise buttsex. But be gentle on him if it's his first time

Tits or gtfo.

BDSM?

You guys are stupid asking for tits. Everyone knows women don't lurk Sup Forums

learn the rules faggots
OP NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A FEMANON
only asked how to please their man

fuck you people are retarded, just leave advice, or a joke, and get on with your day rather than being obviously desperate for random tits from someone who never claimed to be female

I wish my gf would do this. She's prude

Lick his asshole.

Cat ears, leapoard lingerie. Basically slutty Halloween cat costume and fuck him. Girlfriend does it all the time lol. Them whiskers covered in cum...

men are men, women are men and childrens are fbi guys, here at least

same here user
same here
why i said it
it's what every man truly wants
for you to just jack him and suck him while on your knees staring up begging for cum on your face or in your mouth

guaranteed to make you a keeper

pegging

don't know why but i kek'd
thanks user

I've been with her for 10 years. And she's only had my cock in her mouth 3 times.

We already know op is a fag...
It's Sup Forums

>I want to satisfy my man in bed, any advice on how to make that happen.

Suck his dick until midnight, then turn into a cheeseburger

You're goddamn right

And you're with her why?

Because I care about her.

This is my first time doing this my bf advised me to. He's usually on this a lot. We just had a baby and so I'm just trying to get back on it.

Nice bait

I care about my Mrs as well the difference is we are also sexually compatible. You clearly seem to be irked by the fact she doesn't suck you off, you tried talking to her like an adult about it? If she isn't willing to do this for you because you enjoy it then why would you make the effort? It works both ways if you don't do something she enjoys (which it is assumed isn't much) then you are doomed to either do nothing about it or end up getting fed up and finding someone who will.

i know the smart anons like yourself already know that
however the tits or gtfo anons seem to be those special ones that see other people do it so they do it without knowing why
cheers m8

feel sorry for you there user, can't say the same
although she wasn't too into giving bjs at first but after a year or two of training she is fucking amazing at them and puts my dick in her mouth quite often now, however yet to give her a facial, but that's mostly my fault for preferring her to ask for it rather than just doing it.

have you tried shaving yourself smooth as fuck? it's usually the main reason your girl won't suck your dongle
that's what did the trick for me

I just don't know how to bring it up. I don't want to upset her. It's easier to initiate it while in the moment which is how I got her to do it those 3 times. She's weird. I think she was abused or something as a child which is why she's like that. But she's a good person and we have a lot of fun together outside of sex. She has lost a lot of her sex drive after being on birth control for a while. Which is why I think it's like this now. Because in the first 4 years we'd fuck a lot. Like all day.

Never thought about shaving myself smooth. But it's worth a shot.

well theres your problem user
i'm telling you shave yourself smooth, and then compare her bj before shaving to after shaving
guarantee you will see results and she will enjoy it more
that's the #1 rule of getting a woman to enjoy sucking you off

Swallow.

Just sit her down and explain calmly it is something you enjoy, if she isn't a fan ask if she would prefer to do something else instead and try compromise. Yeh birth control can do a fuck load to hormones, by sounds of it you have got unlucky as it has killed her drive. The thing is though you need to make her feel sexy and what not. If you just expect her to do it, then when she doesn't and you just whine it won't want to make her

Maybe offer the idea of a 69? You both get off and enjoy the others body.

Lmfao!

tl/dr youre pathetic

>lmfao

It would appear summer continues. Come back when you can actually be useful.

Fart on his face.

invite the family dog, spice things up a bit.

Bonus points if it's a female.

Is this nigga for real

Invite a friend to join.

Fuckin checked

nice dubs

>any advice
literally just show up and do as he wishes