Daily reminder that we still need feminism

Daily reminder that we still need feminism.

>women get 23% less than men for the same work

>1 in 4 women will experience harassment and/or rape

>women aren't allowed to be president of the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-1QWCOGkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong.

now with harassment, do you mean actual harassment, or just being answered hugh mungus when you ask someone's name?

If women earn 23% less, wouldnt most companies hire women to save costs on workers?

How is saying "hugh mungus" not "actual harassment"? Cis male detected

What are you on about.
Women can be anything.

Except president.

>[citations needed]

Their hatred for wymens out shines their love for money

Now you're just trying too hard OP

Troll softly

Now, you are talking about a conspiracy, be serious ma, That shit its retarded.

Though I know it's a troll.

The wage gap comes from salary negotiations. Women tend to not negotiate salary like men do, so men get more.

and/or rape? now your cooking shit soup

look up the prison rape statistics
the most raped people in the us of anus are male prisoners

not sure if troll or stupid

looking at this, probably both

>women get 23% less than men for the same work

WRONG.

It used to be 1 in 5, when will it be 1 in 3, tomorrow?

WRONG. Soft harassment, possibly. Rape, no.

>women aren't allowed to be president of the United States

Look around the world at the female leaders we have, they are cancerous sacks of emotional shit. However, WRONG. The sheer fact Hillary got to run for the presidency shows theirs no laws in place to prevent her becoming president.

if only
the world would be a better place without the matriarchy

>The sheer fact Hillary got to run for the presidency shows theirs no laws in place to prevent her becoming president.
Wrong. The patriarchy didn't allowed a woman to be president. That's why they frauded the election so Drumpf could win.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-1QWCOGkI

No, because this would allowed women to have well paid jobs and be independant of men. So they men.

Wrong. Men just don't want to pay women the same money for the same work, because they would lose power.

Look at the statistics. Every 4th woman will be raped in her life.

>Women are allow to be president in the usa
yeah fag, blame corrupt hillary not been elected to the fact she is a woman...

good troll

Anons. Don't participate in feminist threads.

even if its a troll

I know this is bait, and as weak as it is I'm still getting pleasure out of biting it.

Everyone with a shred of power, media spotlight.. and anything else useful to boosting Hillary were all in favour of her.

The people spoke, the electoral college worked well. Trump won by a landslide. So as I say to you, Sir Cuck.. WRONG.

tears of denial.

fuck, my mistake
women arent allow*

Fuckin stop

>Trump
>not corrupt

Oh yeah, like he didn't pay taxes for several years or raped these women or wanted to kill all minorities. Yeah, that's why the "people" voted for him.
No, in fact the patriarchy fabricated the elections.

kek

That's a fucking joke. REEEEEE Murica always has to be the first to go full retard with things.

>The people spoke
No, the people wanted a woman president but the patriarchic electoral college hates women with power so they elected Drumpf.

In all seriousness, I know you're just trolling but can everyone take a moment to see that this mindset is real and so retarded.. even dangerous.

>bait

If the fact of the matter is that the people wanted a person to be president because they are a woman

that's sexist

I agree with you on this point, anyone calling themselves a feminist in a first world country like America must be mentally challenged.

It's all part of a grand scale satanic ritual.

What wrong with this argument? Over two million people prefered a woman over a piece of shit, yet the patriarchy doesn't give a shit about the people's vote.

No, they wanted her because she actually knows how to govern a country while Drumpf wasn't even a mayor. But because she was a woman nobody gives a shit about the two million extra votes for her.

non trut

They'd have to hire twice as many though

Fixed that pic for you

haha nice bait faggot

kek'd

>this
kek

the wage gap doesnt exist my friend

Saying there is an evil all powerful patriachy is just as ridiculous as Sup Forums saying that the Jews are responsible for the world's problems

>But because she was a woman nobody gives a shit about the two million extra votes for her.

WRONG. There's a reason why the electoral college is setup as it is.. so that certain states can't purely determine who the president is.

If that was the case you would only have to hold rallies in one location.

Who else doesn't give women the same wages or rapes them or prevents them to be president of the United States?

patriarchic propaganda

>Wrong. Men just don't want to pay women the same money for the same work, because they would lose power.

I didnt realize I had that "power"

Daily reminder to toke on, fags.

i never relized i could over power my boss.

>patriarchic propaganda

If there is a patriarchy, then why are women allowed to go to college? Why are they allowed to work jobs instead of being forced to stay at home? If we do live a rape culture, why are rapists sent to prison instead of being glorified?

>Over two million people prefered a woman over a piece of shit, yet the patriarchy doesn't give a shit about the people's vote.
isn't there more than just 4 million people in us? you would need way more than 2 million to win elections am i right? so if 2 million is voting for hillary and the rest of us is for trump it must be muh patriachy

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
WRONG

>Who else doesn't give women the same wages

Women, honestly. When they don't work nearly the same hours as men (for various personal reasons) they earn less, even though they get the same pay rate as their male counterparts.

>or rapes them

Women can rape women too. Let's not kid ourselves.

>or prevents them to be president of the United States?

Hillary prevented herself by being by using shit rhetoric that demonized a vast majority of the population.

Also by being a liar, but that's common knowledge by this point.

Modern feminism is a joke. Just my honest opinion

When women stop acting like entitled children, they'll get what they want.
Which is never.

Why are these threads always started by men?

Women don't give a fuck about your opinion on feminism or anything else.

Because some men are bored and desperate for attention so they troll

Yeah nah faggot since the electoral college causes that shit to happen since essentially only about 15 states really seem to matter

And that fucking is hilariously sad to see since given how blatant the gerrymandering is to see in that. Like hilarious to see people gloat about wining shit that has been so heavily rigged before hand in their favor. Like shit man are sore winners so god damned pathetic.

This is new

They get these stats based on averages.

>women work less hours on average. If this was true then businesses would only be higher women so they can save money on paying employees. There are more women in the population than men.

>things that are easily avoided by not overly drinking, hanging out with obviously the wrong people, walking alone in dark alleys etc etc. If I go swimming in shark infested water it's not the sharks fault I got eaten. I shouldn't have been fucking swimming in there in the first place.

>there's none who have ran worth electing except Carly Fiorina and she dropped out of the race. I would have voted for her she's smart as fuck.

OP, pls go.

/thread

Well that's fair and rational

women only give a fuck about themselves

>aand the feminazis run crying

We need feminism so the other 3 out of 4 also can have this amazing rape experience. or as muslims in Europe call it: saying hi

Shit tier bait

Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal")—or equalitarianism—is a trend of thought that favors equality for all people. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the term has two distinct definitions in modern English: either as a political doctrine that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights; or as a social philosophy advocating the removal of economic inequalities among people, economic egalitarianism, or the decentralization of power. Some sources define egalitarianism as the point of view that equality reflects the natural state of humanity.