Who is hype for torrent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCrEeqmjOBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll wait for the bluray

heard it's dolby atmos, so i can test my system out.

hyped*

i already saw the camrip.

This is bluray release in digital

D R O P P E D

when will it be downloadable ?

It presumably goes online tonight at midnight. So, tomorrow.

>ashkenazi jewish
>ashkenazi
>nazi

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It's literally just 25 minutes of filler scenes (Bruce showering, different camera shots when he's in the bat wing, a slightly longer take, etc) and a pissy 5 minutes of actual "story", like the Africa scene and the slightly extended prison scene.

It's still garbage, it's still the same movie, it has the same problems. If this 3 hour cut was a masterpiece the studio would have had confidence in it to release it. It's dog shit and you're all doing exactly what Warner Bros wants you to do, which is be hyped for the blu ray release of a garbage flick you other wise wouldn't give a shit about.

they did a really good job from getting this one leaked, i thought it would be released weeks ago

At what time will the HD download be available tomorrow?

Marathoning Watchmen and Man of Steel right now.

Shoo

itunes versions usually have a less than acceptable bitrate, and aren't even 1080p hd (by ~20 pixels, but yet)

i'll probably wait another month for the bluray remux

Depends where it's uploaded from. Warner Bros. HQ is located in California, so for me (I'm in Central Time) it would be before midnight. I could be completely wrong but I'm trying.

>b-b-but you're a *insert buzzword* if you call a piece of shit a piece of shit

shit i messed up. sorry user.

I'm planning on drinking Jack Daniels and watching this mofo on Thursday before my long weekend off work.

I'm desperate for hope in the DCU.

>"Why is Sup Forums the worst moderated board on Sup Forums and when will the mods there get fired?"
What did he mean by this?

this is the only thing I can look forward to..... now that bud spencer died, I'm sad as fuck

I'll probably watch it if they include more scenes with Gadot, specifically more of her feet or pits.

If I have time I'll marathon Excalibur too. :)

>no answer
WOAH really makes you _____

>Batman.v.Superman.Dawn.of.Justice.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

web dl soon

who is hype? the five guys on Sup Forums still defending this shit ;)

As a DC fan I kind of hate the film. It has it's own problems but I dont think it's an objectively shit movie. Probably like a 6/10 but as a DC fan I'm leaning towards a 2/10 for just not getting the characters.

Dont know why I'm still looking forward to putting myself through this film+DLC, but I have to know if it gets ANY better.

Hyped as fuck. Just got pic related in the mail

Bump

I have a few 6 packs on standby mother fuck.

I am. When it first came out I gave in and watched the camrip so this will be a joy to watch in 1080

you are literally retarded

>buying posters for movies you enjoy is retarded
How's your joyless life, user?

Which do you like best? I prefer the colourful one with Henry's face.

found the patrician.

Same user, but they work best as a pair

>4K BDs are not cracked yet

Why live?

I have a healthy amount of bud and liquor on stand-by. The record came with a full size poster so if the extended cut adds more to the movie will be putting it in a frame for the room.

Should be good, hopefully a decent quality rip will be up tomorrow.

>How's your joyless life, user?
Very joyless to be honest.

>jesus user count the memes, thousands

>whats next? MILLIONS?

How much do these movies cost usually on digital HD download? I might just say fuck it all & DL tonight instead of waiting for someone's shitty screen recording to come out.

>digital, blu ray and 4k versions don't even change aspect ratio on the IMAX scenes

It gets better m8, especially if you stop being so negative

I know this isn't exactly comparable, but Age of Ultron is $15 on the google play store. So, I'm expecting it to be around there.

Youch.

Is this the extended?

No.

I doubt the extended or ultimate or whatever will be any more than filler scenes and meh dialogue. I'll probably check it out though. I loved the cinema edition and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

He'll yeah, bro! I'm so hype for this, but I'm still holding out till my copy arrives before I watch it.

As the prophecy foretold, Zack the Snyder will open the gates of heaven, the next step for humankind, on June 28th.

The advent of the Kino god is upon us. There is nothing that could stop the resurrection. RT, the redditors, THE INFIDELS will have to eat their poisonous words and if they dont, judgment will passed upon them.

We need to chant and pray for the Kino god coming. Literally only hours before cinema is changed forever.

Lead us into the Sun, Snyder. Burn the impish, punish the quips.

Post AVE SNYDER in this thread if you are a true believer. Or face the consequences of heresy.

Music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=MCrEeqmjOBo

Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the kino.

AVE SNYDER

There's been rumors that the shitty fps version was a fan edit with some of the extended cut scenes anyone can confirm this?

Tonight there is nothing in the world but kino

Of course not dum-e

Reminder that non-theatrical versions NEVER change one's opinion on a movie.

If you hated BvS, is 100% guaranteed you'll hate the ultimate cut.

I was thinking exactly that.

The theatrical version of Watchmen is trash. The Director's Cut is one of my favorite films. Snyder Director's Cuts always improve his films.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But I loved BvS and I will sure love more the extended cut.

AVE SNYDER

There's a 6gb torrent that says 1080 up on kat

newfag

thanks m8

is this.... a shill thread???

why are people admitting to spending $30 on a physical disc in 2016????

for a subpar hollywood flick?

DCshills have been here for a while now.

They started the capekino meme.

So I watched this tonight, and I kind of liked it, but my fucking God does it have problems.

Why are there so many fucking dream sequences?
Why does Batman kill so many people? (Even in his fucking dreams)
Why does Batman, the worlds greatest detective get fucking tricked into fighting Superman because of Anonymous messages (You let your family die)
Why does Superman not just fucking say "I'm not here to fight" when he lands by Batman?
Why does Louis throw the spear in a fucking well, where it is sure to be fucking found later anyway?
Why does Lex have fuck all motive for risking his life, freedom and empire to fuck with a guy who has done nothing but save people?
Why is Wonder Woman so awful?
No why is she so awful
She looks like a fucking skeleton and has a shit accent
I can't fucking understand her

That said, its the best Batman we've had. If he was full non lethal, he'd be perfect, almost straight out the comics.

And I don't mind Lex, as its stated its his Dad who made the company, not him, so I can take it with a pinch of salt this is an "alt" Lex.

So yeah, good movie, I like it, but fuck me it has problems.

They are not shills because the fuckers do it for free

Batman seemed kind of shit in this

>Louis

Why do people keep doing this? A secret desire for a gay Superman?

>6GB
>1080p

Enjoy your dogshit bitrate. 1080p to even make it tolerable is ~12GB for ~2hr movie.

>Ignore literally everything else I said and pick up on a spelling error and attempt to be funny.

you're not funny, user.

>he doesn't watch capeshit on his phone

kill yourself Sup Forums facebook cancer

Because you didnt say it. You just copy pasted some reddit tier shit.

Also, comic book non lethal Batman is shit most of the times. As in 95% of every batman book ever written. While murderous movie batman is good most of the times with the exception of B&R, ironically the only movie where he doesnt kill.

Fuck off with your comic book faithfulness meme. Comic books are shit anyways.

I literally just typed all that out, you mouth breather.

what low quality posts.

>non lethal
>straight out of the comics
Want to know how I know you're a Nolan fag? Well, that and you seem to have trouble following a story if Morgan Freeman isn't narrating it for you.

Ok fine then.
>Why are there so many fucking dream sequences?
The superheroes in this movie are motivated and rendered fallible by their own neuroses.
>Why does Batman kill so many people? (Even in his fucking dreams)
He's filled with rage, probably due to the death of Robin.
>Why does Batman, the worlds greatest detective get fucking tricked into fighting Superman because of Anonymous messages?
He believes them to be from Keefe (his former employee) blaming him for his inability to save the people in the Wayne Financial building, so his guilt clouds his judgement.
>Why does Superman not just fucking say "I'm not here to fight" when he lands by Batman?
Batman doesn't care if he wants to fight or not, he said before that as long as there's a 1 percent change that Superman might go rogue then he has to eliminate him. This isn't rational but Bruce can't see that.
>Why does Lois throw the spear in a fucking well, where it is sure to be fucking found later anyway?
So she gets trapped trying to get it back and Superman has to rescue her.
>Why does Lex have fuck all motive for risking his life, freedom and empire to fuck with a guy who has done nothing but save people?
He sees Superman as analogous to the God he hates, also Superman represents a challenge to earthly power structures that he sees as his domain, so he must be destroyed.
>Why is Wonder Woman so awful?
I liked her.

Fuck off faggot

>No longer canon gold age shit

Every. Fucking. Time.

Awful post. Kill yourself, my man.

55 minutes til release who's ready boys? mMM

He asked. The movie might still be crap, but that shit is what it's about.

>So she gets trapped trying to get it back and Superman has to rescue her.

Is not a fucking reason lad.

>The superheroes in this movie are motivated and rendered fallible by their own neuroses.

Stringing words together and finding a fancy way to say "The characters are conflicted" does not distract from the fucking awful choice of 4 dream sequences

I could go on, but you don't want a discussion, you want to "win"

I'm willing to see it at 1am if necessary

I agree with all of these but
>So she gets trapped trying to get it back and Superman has to rescue her

>Is not a fucking reason lad.
That's the reason why it happens, just narrative necessity. As for why the character does it, I dunno, wanted to get it away from Superman I guess.

Also what's your problem with dream sequences? Not every story needs to be told literally.

>I could go on, but you don't want a discussion, you want to "win"

You asked dude. Why post a bunch of question then throw a pissfit when someone tries to answer them?

>just narrative necessity

narrative necessity does not equal character motive, you mouth breathing retard.

I'm just admitting there's not a good in movie reason for it, it happens so the next part were Superman rescues her happens.

You know what else isn't canon anymore? Nolan's shitty daffy duck mush mouth pussy whipped "batman"

>narrative necessity does not equal character motive, you mouth breathing retard.
I never said it did.

True, user. But thanks. You're a good man.

BACK THE FUCK OFF !!!???

When did I ever say I liked the Nolan movies?

Why are you projecting so hard I could point you at a wall and show off a power point presentation?

Questions. Questions.

Stating you prefer a 100% non lethal Batman is an instant membership into the Nolan Fan Club. Maybe Batman :The Brave and the Bold is more your speed. It's specifically made for children.

>Stating you prefer a 100% non lethal Batman is an instant membership into the Nolan Fan Club

Says who? In Dark Knight, Batman kills Two Face by throwing the cunt off a roof.

Are you even trying anymore? You're awful at this.

We need a collage of Snyder doing kino hands.

>Batman V Superman 2016 [Extended] 1080p WEB-DL H264 AC3 DUAL [Dublado] LAPUMiA

Dawn of capekino has arrived

>6.71 GB

I'll wait for the re-encode.

Me

I made a fan edit of a camrip

I was able to cut the movie down to like 1:15 by taking out stupid parts.

Wait, were you the guy that made the edit where it was just wonder woman's upskirt and smile bit on loop for a minute?

Because that was damn good.