Wwyd?

Wwyd?

>What Would Yeezus Do?

shoo her away and take a bath.

I would insert my penis in her vagina. My penis would exit and enter her vagina over and over until a sensation overwhelmed my cock. I would then collapse on top of her as I ejaculate sperm inside of her, leave some Plan B pills on her nightstand and leave.

I guess I would untie her too.

Get her some rogaine and dye her hair a shade darker.

Get her outside involved in some sort of activity to A) Get her more tanned. B) Get her in better shape and she's kinda average.

Enroll her in a photography class so that she can take better, more flattering pictures of herself in the future.

Get her a new and more flattering bikini. That skin tone color is really off putting on her with her already lacking features.

have her lick my asshole, sticking her tongue inside while jerking me off.
Than i would lick and kiss her abdomen for such a long time her limbs would get numb.

Probably i would also punch her tummy a couple of times, not too hard, but not too lightly either, Just to see how stiff that magnificent abdomen is.

Subsequently it would be breeding time. My sperm would be planted deeply inside her fertility hole.

I'd give her some tits

same girl?

Wwyd to both

Actually nevermind, looking closely they definitely aren't

Wwyd?

Titty fuck

motorboat, but only if I can go before this guy

thoughts on wwyd?

Anybody for the left?

Left?

age and mmoar

Make it hurt.

attatch nipple clamps to her and fuck her hard while choking all the air from her lungs
then when she is struggling for breath ill cum down her throat

?? please use her in any way

Go all OSU kid on their asses

wwyd?

wwyd?

feed her?

20 gf, wwyd?