ITT: all you new faggotes get angry cos Goku would clearly beat all of DC

ITT: all you new faggotes get angry cos Goku would clearly beat all of DC

》pro tip yous cant prove me wrong topkak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSJ-Z1BXMQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Superman prime fuckwit

Science proved it just like gods not real

Retard. Superman prime.. he spent 15000 years in the suns core..

matthew malloy

You didn't take into account that the only reason that human's power level was 5 was because the farmer had that shotgun. Try maybe 1 or 2 at the most.

>beat all of DC
Nigger that's Marvel

But goku does a spirit bomb that destroys a planet, last i heard spiderman never leaves LA so i think i know who'd win....

>superman peaks his lift at 100 tons

Try 100 solar masses. And that's nowhere near the top of what superman has been capable of.

Saitama would fucking kill the entire DBZ universe, and all superheroes anyway. Only Batman would have a chance.

What I was saying was that Superman's powerlevel wouldn't even break 10k if you take a human's true power level of 1 or 2 into consideration. Of course we know who would win. I've seen that pussy Superman struggle to stop planes and trains.

Any fictional character can beat any fictional character. All it takes is the publisher's belief in the story's ability to drain the wallets and credit cards of manchildren or their mothers.

rogue
scarlet witch
world breaker hulk
star brand
sentry
dr strange
deadpool
thanos
captain universe
ice man
just to name some

Because it makes for more interesting story telling.
In Resurrection of F, Goku was at his highest power and was felled by a laser to the chest. I don't know if you know this or not but Superman can shoot those out of his eyes.

supermans weaknesses are
magic
goku doesnt use magic but his life force or chi
and power man (second iteration) can absorb chi rendering goku human, and hes a weaker superhuman
plus superman has destroyed planets with his finger

>>deadpool

u fkin wot m8?

franklin richards.

Thanks for playing.

Destructo disc can cut through anything, no exceptions, Toriyama himself confirmed this.

RIP Saitama
And dont say Saitama would dodge it cause his character is cocky and would stand there.

He was honestly th coolest shit I've ever seen. Would have loved to see what they woul have done with them if they ha th balls to us him.

deadpool has been shown to kill of the marvel univers, i think he could beat goku depending on the circumstances

Not if Spiderman beat them first

yeah, it would have been so much better if he made him into a stable superhero via telepaphic control

Goku was in base form and had his guard completely dropped.

He has durability way over planet level, that laser beam cant destroy a planet.

Death likes him(or something like that), so he can't be killed.

and he doesnt die from wounds that can kill goku e.g lasers

He also spent time on the shelf bc DC cucked him by throwing him in the trash

>Caring about the strength of fictional characters.

>contributing to the thread

It's been confirmed that superman is useless under strong gravity and what does goku love to train in?

goku will spend 15 mins in a time altering room training to reach his level

but he cant change gravity
your statement is just a fact

that would be majestic

Kinda of hard for death to save you from complete vaporization

He was not in base form; his hair was blue, faggot.
I'll give you that his guard was down but Superman can fight at the speed of light (somehow). How can Goku compete with that if he couldn't even swat a puny laser bolt?

it has happened when deadpool was literally vaprised from the universe and just came back

>Caring enough to reply

To believe someone this retarded exists

dat be dbz

>caring enough to post a comeback

supes maxes way past 100 tons like most of the top tiers high heralds do nowadays

So?
Go find a chicks with dicks thread like I know you like, faggot.

it would probably longer than all the time he has trained already combined as he would need to destroy planets with his finger and deflect super strong lasers (that would destroy worlds) just with his skin, most epic training montage ever

Exactly! Hell they could have even gone buck wild and made it so that he tries to control his full powr but never can. They could have made it so he had just a tiny fraction of the power with the rest blocked off. Either way it would have been intresting.

otherwise why include him at all? It seems like barely anything was learned/gained from that comic at all. It seems like they just introduced him so that they could just use him As a God Emperor card for any possible "Marvel vs Blank" shit.

Now instead we get spoon fed a rehash of good marvel comics but now with a "Racial, Genderbent Progressive twist". It's fucking stupid.

Regardless of whether or not this is true, or more likely heavily skewed, Deadpool literally cannot touch Goku, he's just not on the same level. Fictional characters have tier lists in these comparisons for a reason

>being mentally retarded, fix your english please

Black Bolt

yeah, would be cool

>not knowing how to greentext
Back to plebbit, faggot.

but neither can die so goku cant beat him therefore he is not the winner

The living tribunal would beat anybody

>Toriyama himself confirmed this
He also confirmed you have autism

>>not being a rationally human being
>feels bad bro

>left side
one above all
>right side
the presence

Goku can already do that though, and has been able to for a long time. Characters have been on planet busting level since fucking Dragon Ball, though you clearly haven't seen any of the series

>being mentally retarded
Fix your spelling please.

>It's been confirmed that superman is useless under strong gravity
It's been confirmed that you're retarded

sorry for my not knowing though i have seen dragon ball so i know that at least your statement is wrong

In most media the main characters become too boring when they are too powerful, like superman for a while. Dragonball's strategy is to just keep upping the power of the villains that show up, but everyone who isn't a weaboo or a nip thinks that it's fucking retarded. Changing color = more power? Reanimated Frieza more powerful because of new color? Fighting literal gods? I thought comics were dumb enough, but anime dials that shit up to 11. Also why are you trying to incite hatred between different fandoms? Is it because it's easy?

In the comic where Deadpool killed the marvel universe, he trapped anyone with a healing factor and continuously burnt them down to nothing, because they would grow back, so seemingly it could be assumed that he could come back from that being vaporized. On his own he probably couldnt touch goku if he got someone fast or strong he could get shit done.

Um no, they were moon busters at best until saiyan saga.

This

>aping
this made me chuckle, and i shall proceed to ignore you

>mfw almost the entire thread is arguing Marvel characters and OP said DC.
>mfw OPS pic is Goku vs Marvel.

Comparing goku to spiderman is like comparing galactus to krillin.

Knock yourself out, fag. Better yet, kill yourself.
That'll sure show me!

That doesnt prove anything. Goku has no gravity changing abilities. Why even bring that up?

i sense so much autism in this post.

even fucking magneto could beat vagina

It's mostly because Toriyama is a shit writer who didn't plan ahead. A good example of upping the power levels without it being retarded is One Piece. Stuff like Haki and Luffy's 4 Gears each one being unique.

The Saint of Killers would wreck them.
He killed satan, he survived a nuke being dropped directly on his head, he killed God.
Your little anime fags would be nothing to him.

>implying you have to kill an opponent to win

Instant transmission
Goku can move instantly

>standing any chance against constant blows at a massive power level that are faster than the speed of light

Hell his guns can literally kill anything, even a grazing shot = death.
And
He
Can
Not
Miss

Instant Transmission didn't save him from a simple laser

My nigga

>a good example
>One Piece
Except a normal person doesn't want to watch 600+ episodes of a show that follows the same formula in almost every episode.

Instant Transmission requires concentration. Superman can somehow move much quicker than the speed of light. Instant Transmission is technically faster but a few things to consider:
>Instant Transmission won't make Goku's punches any more powerful.
He's just teleporting and punching whereas Superman is traveling the speed of light or over it and adding his own strength to the punch.
>Instant Transmission is negligibly faster than FTL movements in CQB
Self explanatory.

Is moon busting really all that different from Planet busting? Sure it took roshi a full powered kamehameha wave to destroy the moon, so yeah I suppose he likely couldn't have destroyed the planet, but that wasn't even close to the end of dragon ball and goku already matched Roshi at that point
>Implying roshi and jackie chun are the same person
Regardless, directly after the saiyan saga (read: first couple episodes of Z) Piccolo was able to destroy the moon pretty much effortlessly

Prove me wrong
ProTip: you can't
Also it's vertigo which is DC so such it weeb's

if you didn't put galactus behind may be

youtube.com/watch?v=wSJ-Z1BXMQc

Except for the obviously OP'ed god characters. Yes. Goku alone could wipe the entirety of DC out. Marvel's marysuniverse would likely stand a good chance of killing him though. Too many bullshit abilities.

Doc Strange or Deadpool could kill Goku, assemble the Dragon Balls and wish he couldn't be revived and Goku couldn't stop either if he tried.

Prove ME wrong.

Your talking about a fucking cartoon you fucking autist

Flash
Martian manhunter
Shazam
Superman
Vibe
Firestorm

These six can each take him on solo and win

Supes can fly around as fast as he wants, too bad Goku will disappear before he gets a chance to hit him

It's a good example of upping powers in a creative way

Being born didnt save you from autism

You're point? Goku could easy beat all of marvel nevemind just superman

Naw with DC specifically Batman would beat goku and all sayains simply by doing his defective bullshit and gathering all the dragon balls to wish goku and others away. Simple as that, since with batman fucker is always prepared for fucking everything.

Like honestly any crossover with goku an co. Would ultimately need to end up with someone frim whatever is being crossovered into collecting the dragon balls and wishing all the satins away with memory loss so they never stumble upon them again since killing or defeating the would mean nothing when everyone In the Dragonball universe can come back quite easily and shit.

Anyone? I've got dubs twice.
Also Inb4: he never runs out of ammo and doesn't need to reload.
Your weeb hair can't save you now

>Goku alone could wipe the entirety of DC out
Found the retard

>deadpool could kill goku

The problem with dragonball versus Marvel is that the nature of the mediums is very different. There are so many different versions of the marvel characters and so much more cannon in general. More cannon = more time to get stupid stronk

>all DC
>Has Marvel heros

>Goku could easy beat all of marvel nevemind just superman
>marvel
>superman
>calling other people retarded
kek

Death and deadpool are/were in a romantic relationship and it was thanks to fucking thanks also wanting to bone mistress death being all jealous and shit cursing deadpool with immortality making it so he could not die unless thanks himself did it.

super man has lifted infinity is some incarnations of the character top super man punches are have infinite force goku could not even take one.

The reason super man has trouble saving a train is if he is not careful he might kill everyone on board by using too much power.

He married death

I don't know shit about this comic.
Are you talking about the main dude with his Word of God bullshit?

>collect dragonballs
>wish for kryptonite
>win more instantly than instant transmission

Using this logic, Goku should be able to finish fights without taking a single hit. We've seen that is not the case.

>I don't care about this thread
>Proceeds to post multiple times
Kek