Hey Sup Forums. How are you today?

Hey Sup Forums. How are you today?
Im depressed as always because im lonely and i hate everything about my life.
Anyway, how are you? How are you feeling tonight?
>dont have pics related at the moment. sorry.

no oneee is feeling like talkinggggggggggg??????????????? cmonnnn im drunk and i want to tallllkkkkk.

:(

What's going on pal? Cheer up

I feel the same way

never had a gf. I feel like shit. Dont have the guts to conversate with a random girl because i dont like very appealing. Now im listening to Nickleback like a 14y/o kid who had his heart broken. I hanged out with my crush today after i havent seen her in 6 months and she started this shit going through my heart again. Fucking bitch.
What do you do to overpass this, even temporary? Besides playing vydia, i have nothing else.

Ok, first off, are you the typical exremily fat fedora wearer type, or you're kind of regular and just find yourself to be ugly? You'd be surprised how girls can have low standards with guys when they are great and threat them right (not putting them on a pedestal, but as equals)

Second, did you ever come out to your crush? She can't do a thing for you if she doesn't even know you like her. If you didn't, do so, but not in the creepy "I'm in love with you" because it creeps the fuck out of girls

I'll chat with you

lovely. How are u tonight?

I'm alright. It's midday where I'm at so I'm at work.
Sounds like your night has been rough?

all my nights are rough. They usually suck even more when im drunk because i get very sad... i mostly think about how lonely i am in those very moments. Drank a couple of glasses of wine tonight.. so.. yah..
How's your life? Where do you work?
Im currently a freshman at college. Struggling to keep it cool here.

I need Xanax

>864
nah man, dont take that shit. Try some green tea or smth. I wont ever understand people who take drugs...
If you cant go without your xanax, at least try a couple of beers or some wine. It'll chill you out.

Maybe you should avoid drinking then? I'm like that though but it usually ends with poor decisions rather than sadness.
I think I'm technically a sophomore in college. I've been working more than going to school since I graduated hs. I work at an infant center.

I can't properly evaluate because I'm not into guys, but you look completly normal. And you also look very young, and young girls are just as stupid any young person.

I chained two girlfriends since I was 18, totalling 10 years with a small break of two months in between. So don't grow too found of the idea of finding a nice girl to settle, because chances are they or you will screw up at some point and split up. Be yourself and do date if you find someone you think is worth it, but give a chance to every other opportunity too.

And forget about your crush, or come out in a completly clear way if you want to take a last shot at it. But since you think she's not into you, the sooner you realize you have to move on, the better. Only a new love will heal a broken heart

not usually drinking. Had a night out after months of not drinking anything. not even a beer or smth. Drank about 0.5L of wine... i get dizzy very easily.
I need a gf... someone to love... to share my stupid thoughts about life and stuff. I've met only one girl with this kind of things in mind, and she's shallow as fuck.

yah but the problem is that i dont have the guts to go for anyone... and i havent found anyone to be worth of my attention... i mean, i havent found a nice girl that isnt thinking 24/7 of her looks and about her followers on facebook or shit. Im not very shallow neither... I can go for anything thats 5/10...no boobs, no ass, too tall, too short... i just want to find someone who i can talk all the shit in the world about... Politics, life, religion, maybe videogames, facebook, cospiracies... stuff like that.... Aint no girl i know interested in such things.

Relationships don't always make it better. Im in one now and some moments I feel super happy but there's also many times where my relationship causes me so much pain. We live together but there's still many times where I feel alone and down about shit

You should head over to This board moves to fast

I just want to find someone i can hug, and give all my love to. Im very affectionate.
My fucking crush is always asking me if i found anyone im interested in. (no she isnt reffering about herself or anything. She knows im into her but tries to make me look for anyone else but her. fucking whore. She's at an FBI college(here we call it SRI, not FBI))

Why don't you have the guts? Make a fool of yourself to strangers, go to another neighborhood and approach girls, or just go on tinder

The social network is another thing. You might think some people are a certain way, but deep down they are thinking just like you, wishing they found someone who shared their inner interests with someone else. But they just don't know anyone too, so they keep doing what they know is socially acceptable. You have to give them a try too.

Y'know why you see gorgeous girls with fugly guys sometimes? Because they are the only ones who had the courage to ask them out and/or treat them beyound what they looked like they wanted to be treated. So there sure is someone else just like you out there, but since both of you are hiding you'll never meet each other.

for how long have you known your crush? ask her for help if your intimate enough. Say you'd like her to introduce some friends, and ask for tips on your looks and conversation subjects, hell even ask her for tips on your game.

Act like her gay friend, except the part of being gay. You've been friendzoned anyway which is almost the same. So start taking advantage of that friendship. Women can be valuable friends* if you can manage them. She might even like your innocence and purity and start liking you for that in the future, who knows?

*which doesn't mean you wouldn't fuck them without a second tought given the chance.

>Y'know why you see gorgeous girls with fugly guys sometimes?
because they have a lot of money and they can afford all the shit in the world and girls love when the boyfriend pays for everything and stuff?
It aint that easy. People in my city arent very open-minded. If someone were to do such a thing he'd be categorized as a creep/loser.
This is not a Hollywood movie... you dont go to a pub and just start ask girls out or anything.
All the girls from college are taken... and if they are not, they're shallow and wait for a fuccboy to hit on them. Every girl here is fucking shallow. It can be seen by the way they look. There are some nice girls, or at least thats what i think, at the IT college. But as far as ive seen there are already plenty of ppl hitting on them or they're already taken...
Trying Tinder... anyone here would laugh at me for weeks if they were to hear i tried this... would be categorized, once again, as a creeper.
I know i sound as if im making excuses about everything... but im trying to be realistic......i may be wrong... i may be right... cant tell for sure.

she lives in some other very far away city now. Im not really able to see her again... thats why i said i wont be seeing her for months from now on. She's also pretty introverted... thats what i liked about her. She hardly hangs out and hardly has a few friends...
So she cant be at help for me now...
She wont ever like me anyway... forget her. Its a lost cause.

Dude, how old are you? You're sounding like you're in high school.

Mating is part of being human, if anyone thinks you're a creep for trying let them think, fuck it. There's a shit ton of people who meet girls in bars and tinder, it's no big deal at all, and you'll only be considered a creep if you approach people with creepy lines.

Trust me, I know very well what you're feeling, because I was just the same. I NEVER fit in in most social places I hanged around, and I had trouble talking to women for more than half of my life.

>Every girl here is fucking shallow. It can be seen by the way they look

See how I'm right? How'd you know if girls are shallow or not just by looking at them? Sure, they can look like that, but some of them are just as you are deep down.

I ended up with a gorgeous girl who I'd never tought would be so much similar to me. We even play video games toghether. And we just fucked a second girl who was just as gorgeous and a very nerdy type that we would never guess if we didn't talk to her.

So give shallow lookin people a chance.

And as for your crush, how do you know she's not into you if she's introverted too? When two introverted people try to relate it's always a mess, I know that from my own experience. I still think you should be very clear to her and see how it goes. Guys being into girls is the oldest thing ever and is not going anywhere, there's nothing creepy about it unless you make it creepy.

And you're not being realistic, you're been pessimistic. If you knew it from empirically after doing stuff, you could call it realistic. But since you judge girls as shallow for their looks it's evident that you're based only on your expectations.

You don't even need to be optimistic, just try not to create false hope and bad expectations for stuff that you never tried.

`...mhm.. you're right... i dont know man... i'll try to do some changes in my life... then i'll try to hit on a few girls from my classes... fck it.. gonna roll the dice... will get emberassed, will screw shit up... but at least i tried right?

About my crush... she's introverted, but wont accept that, although she is. She's still dreaming like a fucking 9th grader about Prince charming and shit like that... she may sound autistic from this point of view, but she isnt... i mean she got to the national information services (SRI, like FBI) You gotta be intelligent as hell to get there.

oh, i tried hitting on girls before.. jesus, the first time i tried it was in 7th grade => rejected.
9th grade = rejected
12th grade = rejected (the crush)
I dont want to be hurt anymore and stuff u know? I dont want to feel shittier than i do right now... But fuck it, ill try to spin the wheel again ... and again... the luck might hit me some day...right?

Yeah totally do it man. Try to do it away from your social circles, so that you can make a complete ass of yourself and only you will know it. You still have to deal with your failures but it's all part of the learning process, and nobody else will judge you except you.

So talk more about your story with that crush. What signs did you let off that you're into her and how do you know she's not?

I'll keep it real. I just spent the night with the love of my life and I think she's using me for my money. I literally just paid for her rent this morning. She finessed the everloving shit out of me but fuck it. I have disposable income.
>Not be in relationship
>Bitch knows I cut off ex over year ago
>comes to house after work to give sob story
>Buy her brinner
>Talk about how shitty her life is(really is)
>give her rent money
>Bitch takes me to work next morning
>FuckamIsupposedtofeelnigga.nig

Yeah, you know the thing people don't see when they see success in others, be it in relationships or anything else? It's how they failed hard multiple times to get there.

Sure, you can hit on a girl and she's the love of your life, it's mutual and you'll be hapily married until you die. But the vast majority of couples had previous shitty relationships.

That's a case where comparing your successes and failures is not a good method to measure your success, because you only need to be successful once. It doesn't matter how many girls turned you down or how many relationships that didn't work out you had before, once you find the girl that fits you, you'll be happy, your previous failures hardly subtract anything from that

Be me be male 26, good looking with a job and good social skills, nevertheless death on the inside and noobish when it comes to relationships.
Always met willing girls but basic bitches disgust me so no GF or sex for a few years.
Never really connected with a girl before.
Usally i dont feel, but i met a girl and she got behind my shields.
I met her at a pub when i was drinking alone at haloween.
She was with a group that seemed to have alot of fun so i walked up to them and started a conversation with one of her friends.
Fast forward a few hours and beers and i suddenly sit next to her.
Had a great conversation and she asked me for my number. "So we could hang out sometimes"
Usally i dont text back cause after a few words it turns out the girls are just basic bitches, not this time. She was normal, nice, clever, attractive, basically a good girl.
So i text her two days later and we agree to have coffee.
After the coffee we go to my place and watch some movies.
I realize she is exactly what i was looking for so i take it slow and date her a few more times.
Soon we have sex and on a sunday evening after a weekend of alot of sex i asked her if she wants to be my girl. She said yes
I tell her she is perfect
The next week i can not see her at all.
Bussy with work she says
On sunday evening she has time to come over for two hours. I cook her something nice, we eat and watch a series.
Shes very distant does not lean into me when i lay my arm around her and does not even want to kiss me
I think she had a bad week, whatever.
Next week same thing, cant see her, no time
Midweek she texts me that she wants to break up
I dont understand why and ask her to talk about it in person. We meet.
She tells me shes not ready for a relationship, she has todo that for herself or some bs, its too stressful right now, shes only been in town for two months. She wants to stay in contact and be friends. It hurt.
What do i do?

except for giving her 24/7 hints for about a year and open myself completly to her... im not sure what i havent tried. Dude, its pretty obvious... I mean, imagine a girl hitting on you, a girl you dont like back, and u try to be so nice refusing her. Like avoiding the subject or stuff like that... giving cringe looks... im not that autistic not to figure it out she's really not into me. As i told before... she's still fantasizing about Prince-Charming. There's nothing to be done about it and now i dont want to share her more intimate stuff about me being desperate on finding someone to love. I pretty much already did that... I want her out of my life.
im not sure what advice i can give you... i havent been in such a situation... i... i dont really know what i can advise you with.sorry.
Thank you.

OP here... never had a relationship, but if it were to go on a rational way, i'd say you give her some time, try to talk with her again, take it very slow as if u were at the beginning of the relationship, and if nothing changes, she found something bad about u or doesnt feel like being loved by someone nice and good.
Its her lost either way.

I've been friendzoned before bro. I know exactly what you're going through, believe it or not, and I know how much it hurts.

But don't make the mistake of hating that girl just because she doesn't like you back. We don't choose who we like or not, and the standards for it vary a lot throughout life.

Be as mature as you can about it. I know it hurts, but don't cut her off. Threat her like just a friend. Don't expect for it, but she might realize she actually likes you in a few years. I had that happen to me...

Leaving for now, so if thread 404's, good luck man, be a good lad about it all

I just wish I was happy again. It all went downhill from when I fucked it up with my girlfriend who now might have cancer her doctor says. She hates me and loves me at the same time she says. She'd break up with me but I know she can't bring herself too do it and neither can I. I fucked up and I admitted it and said sorry and all I've ever done apart from that is been there and loved her but I just get it thrown back in my face when she brings up something that happened 4 months ago that she can't let go of. Oh and im just scratching the surface of our and my problems.

I dont feel like i owe her something to not cut her off. May sound like an asshole, or a "if you dont like me back fuck you" guy, but she complained many times about not finding a guy thats nice and all for her... and stuff like this that makes you pretty much pissed if not angry, as ive been always there for her and she never appreciated the good side of me, or even consider me as a viable option. She won't even try to give this whole thing a chance or anything. Tired of this. Seeing her would only remind me of the failure i think i am. Not seeing her would just be better. Texted her tonight, after i got drunk, while i hanged out with her. (i drank 3-4 glasses of wine... i get drunk easily)Texted her "I hate you" . Her response: "???"... not gonna say her any other shit.

There might be a simple solution to it.
Try to give her flowers and chocolate everyday.
Change your attitude. Be nicer, try to show her everyday how much u care about her and how bad u feel about whatever u did bad (i presume u cheated on her). Show her how much u actually care about her.
SHOW HER LOVE.

Thanks, will try to give her some time.
Years... Its been a week and its killing me

well, gonna close this thread. Have a good nice lads.

Well fuck. I mean she has always kept it real, but she knows how to get me in my feels. I don't really care about money. It's the principle. I'd pay more to see what's she's made of. but idk man, I'm getting too old to keep playing games. I've lived a life worthy of death in both positive and negative ways. This shit is like purgatory. I just want real people in my life that won't bail man.
>Notafeelsthread.wav

The feel must go on

forgot to mention i hardly have a few friends that arent always around me when needed, using me as a backup. fucking hate it. Gotta do some major changes in my life apparently.

Plus she's the most attractive female I've seen in my fucking life. ButI can talk to flingtings better than her. Not because there's a lack of interest. I just don't want to fuck shit up. The next time I see her I'm gonna grab my sack and tell her how I feel. Bitch makes me feel warm and tingly in more than just my dick bruh. Why can't she be a hoe?

Stop trying to same-post as me you fucking sodomite. But good analysis.

uhm... i am not trying to post the same shit as u do... ehm.. lol... sodomite.. where dafuq u came with that from?

is this like a competition for you or .. what?

Don't post on Sup Forums when drunk.

Bumpwhiledrunk

Saved from the last page

Once again

Still on 10

You don't owe her nothing. You're not obliged to keep in touch. But shutting her down just because she isn't in you is childish at any age.

Just tell her you're sorry, and that you're frustrated that both you and her are looking for someone and don't go toghether. If she's a bitch after that instead of oppening up for talking about it, THEN you'll be right to shut her down. But try to evaluate her bitchness as neutrally as possible, don't take her as a bitch just because she's not open to you as a partner.

Pretty happy

Make new friends and lie to them about your real condition, at least you know they are trustable

Today... my headset died.
A few days ago it stopped charging and I had to place it in a weird position to get it working.. and today.. it just.. wouldn't.. charge.. anymore.. the USB port of it is just broken.. I'm currently using it via line in jack cable whatever thingy and connected it directly to my PC.
The vol. control doesn't work ofc since it's off/battery is dead and it gets all audio and power directly from the PC.
I seriously don't know what to do. I legit cried earlier.
It's a PDP Wireless Afterglow 5.1 Headset. It's almost 3 years old and it served me well.
I don't wanna let it go. The worst thing is I don't have a lot of money and these aren't really sold anymore. I paid 189.99 euro for it and now gamestop still sells them for 99.99, but all online stock is sold out and only a couple of german (im austrian) shops have it left in stock. Other than that it's like 300+ bucks on amazon which is insane.
I don't know if I'm going to get another cheap 30 euro headset just for now (already looked online for one) or if I should stick to this one.
I normally can't even afford the 30 euro one, since I live with my dad atm and I don't have any income. I don't know what to think of this situation.
Just yesterday I missed the chance to get world at war for pc for 9.99 and now this.. btw I am not a troll just a poor (maybe autistic) person.
I just got really attached to my headset and just the thought of getting a new cheap wired one makes me fucking sick.
Even the fact that now I can't control the audio vol on the headset anymore (i do have a vol thingy on my keyboard tho) and the audio is so much off vol and loud and ugh...
I normally never used my mic online, but right now I'd love to talk top some friends.

I think I just need to get some sleep and then wake up tomorrow in a new day. I hope life gets better again.