Pic related

Pic related
Trips names it. will make new one tomorrow because i dont like to smoke out of cans for very long.

You realize you're melting that plastic and inhaling toxic fumes when you smoke right?

And you also know smoking out of aluminum releases iron oxides, which are also toxic, right?

Jesus fuck

You know what, next time I see this I'm not gonna say anything. Just let you stupid motherfuckers die off

we got some dubs so its name is Jesus fuck so far

name it nigger face

The hitler

Just buy a pipe.

Call it regrets because that's about all you'll have after smoking that thing

>Don't like to smoke out of cans
So buy a glass piece and stop being sad

Too poor to buy a dildo so you made one. Impressive.

holy fuck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking duct tape!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
enjoy all the added fumes and bullshit you will be inhaling with that smoke

also i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you aren't old enough to be here...

You really should kill yourself.

Used some scrap hand made bowls that had aluminum in it, knew it was bad for me. Only used them probably under 10 times. Reading up on it, I am showing a lot of symptoms for siderosis.

Damn, nice dab rig. Know the glassblower who made it? I genuinely wanna buy.
>Gets advice that could literally save his life
>"kill yourself"
>I hope you don't survive the winter.

got a buddy who is making plumbus bowls

You stopped yourself soon enough I think user, there's a lot of other things that cause those symptoms. It takes time to deposit the iron in your lungs. Get it checked out if you're afraid but I'm pretty sure you're fine Sup Forumsro

Little more elaboration if you hadn't read the wiki: you would be experiencing hearing loss at higher pitches almost with certainty if you were suffering from siderosis. Ataxia (awkward gait) has a million causes and those are the two most common symptoms. Don't read into it, but like I said get it checked out if you're afraid.

Name it "im an underage faggot with no job so i have to duct tape shit together so i can smoke my dirt weed"

Roll

You can get a glass bong for 20 bucks. Gtfo highschoolfag

Salt glass. He's a super dope artist. Heady for sure!

Yer fucking stupid. Wing bings are an American tradition

Salt collab with akio
Standard ripcurl from salt will run ya about a rack

Sick setup bro, hard finding anyone heady on Sup Forums

Op here. Thanks for making my day guys, was running out of bait and needed some more. This seemed to work though, and opens up a whole new of baiting people for me. It's always the stoners that give me the best bait. I love you guys.

Except you're not OP

lungbuster

LoliShitCan

Till next time Sup Forums. Stay hungry.

>I was trolling guys please belieb me

>filthy american tradition
wow what a surprise

Okay, you "trolled" us. Let's see your real bong you underaged fucking poorfag. I have like 15 pieces, nobody trolling people would waste their time making a shitbong

trash

nice bong duderino

The giver of cancer