"While Bill Cosby’s crimes are still being uncovered and understood as traumas for the women he assaulted but also...

>"While Bill Cosby’s crimes are still being uncovered and understood as traumas for the women he assaulted but also massive bruises to our national consciousness... Now I have to see the prone, unconscious, waxy bodies of famous women, twisted like they’ve been drugged and chucked aside at a rager? It gives me such a sickening sense of dis-ease."

HELP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
vulture.com/2016/06/painting-that-influenced-kanyes-famous.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine if these perpetually offended people lived in the real world.

2kino4her

Jesus fucking christ I just now realized 'disease' is derived from 'dis ease'

>Now I have to see the prone, unconscious, waxy bodies of famous women, twisted like they’ve been drugged and chucked aside at a rager?

But there are more prone, unconscious, waxy bodies of famous men, twisted like they’ve been drugged and chucked aside at a rager in the video than there are women.

>unsafe
oh fuck you, how about you go molest another child

somehow I get the feeling she's just bothered that Donald Trump was in the video as well

It looked like adults peacefully sleeping after an orgy to me

damn...

>taking a woman who lied about rape seriously
Why are Americans so retarded?

>I have to see

No, you don't, just like I don't have to see her garbage tv show. I just don't watch, pretty easy.

>People still giving rumham the time of day.

Really makes you think

>Why is American media so retarded?

fixed that for you, and the answer is turboliberal Jews with a disproportionate amount of power

people will virtue signal all day at work or school but behind closed doors everyone is pretty based

Agreed.

And so it begins...

>woman with an unhealthy grasp on sexuality put off by healthy hetero depiction of sexual satisfaction

I can't fucking stand Lena Dunham. How do you get so famous and still act like shit isn't good enough for you?

>one shit stain complains about another
Honestly why do people give a fuck?

Well what did you expect from the person who married Kim Kardashian? Another brown on brown fashion show?

rewind here for a moment

>How do you get so famous

that's the real question

>and still act like shit isn't good enough for you?

she clearly was abused as a child or something, you can see it in her crazy eyes. maybe she wasn't, but she is deeply mentally ill and her obesity is a symptom of that.

but why the fuck does she have a career? just a liberal circlejerk around her for muh strong womyn?

remember to vote this year boys!

>gives me such a sickening sense if dis-ease

How could he do that to FAMOUS women?

I'm a pretty big Kanye fan, and although the video is just stupid "artsy" shit, she can't really say anything when she raped her sister when her sister was a child. I fucking hate Lena Dunham and never plan on watching Girls.

Anyways
KANYE ALBUM POWER RANKINGS
MBDTF=LR>TLOP>=808s>Graduation>>TCD>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>Yeezus

Yeezus and 808s need to be at the top senpai

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF GOOD KANYE WEST ALBUMS:

1. Graduation

Not sure how is this anymore offensive to women than 90% of the other rap videos available.

Yeezus is underrated by simple minds.

>YOU GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL

Really makes you think

Let's not pretend Kanye even believes in a world outside of himself.

Kanye is planet.

Lol she's getting torched. That poor white girl feminism don't work on blacks

Who the fuck is Lena Dunham and how is she related to Kanye's video?

I think the production on Yeezus is great, but, there is no statement there. Kanye literally went from making a statement on fame and anxiety to HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN MASSAGE. If you look at it alone, it's a nice little album. But in the grand scheme of Ye, it is nothing.

>THIS ART MADE ME FEEL VERY STRONG EMOTIONS AND MADE ME THINK AND REFLECT ON MYSELF AND MY FEELINGS, WHAT A PILE OF SHIT

Some F class celeb who raped her kid sister.

That can't be good for your body

>criticizing Lena for something she did ONCE when she was SEVEN
You virgins need to calm down

This really prompts me to think.

If we're going to complain about art hurting our feelings, then this is all going a little too far.
>inb4 "hurr kanye video isn't art"

based Yeezy

for once I agree with Lena

>taylor refuses to get blacked for real
>oy vey you stupid goy shiska! you'll push racemixing whether you like it or not!
>CGI her into bed for a kayne degeneracy video

I don't understand, it's not like she has to watch the video

But catching herpes is very easy

Kek

>White knighting a real life hog.
I bet you spend your weekends trying to save piglets from slaughter at the abattoir you vegan faggot.

what the fuck? is that a real workout?

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

>UNSAFE

Kanye in jail for virtual rape when?

>Mad at kanyes art
>Your dad makes shit like this

SO EMPOWERING

Based Paglia

>it makes me feel sad and unsafe

>Dancing away the endometriosis

im going to make her my little pet pig, im going to make her sequel like my little pot belly piggy

is it supposed to be a reference to the last supper?

>a tainted lump

Wait what? Did he actually CGI her into the video?

Says the woman who shoved rocks up her sister's vagina when she was a child.

lena dunham is a child rapist

> Art made me feel uncomfortable

I don't have an appropriate reaction img on my phone to properly convey my disgust.

>this is art

kek

lol Sup Forums

>friend is portrayed nude in a video
>decide to defend her by saying the video is shit and try to make it into an argument about feminism
>everyone on earth calls you a retard
>your friend doesnt even care

technically

Tell me again why I should give a fuck about Lena Dunham being uneasy?

Twitter is such cancer.

>be a rich sugar daddy with access to all the drugs you want
>SPECIFICALLY go to Cosbys place to get free drugs in exchange for your body
>30 years later call it rape

Lol women

I agree with the idea that Kanye's new video is basically inflammatory clickbait and people lauding it as an artistic effort are retarded.

>p4k
i dont know why i would have expected Sup Forums to be better than shitfork

So? She's molested her sister. That's worse

he KANYE'd a real painting: vulture.com/2016/06/painting-that-influenced-kanyes-famous.html

just like his Power video KANYE'd Marco Brambilla's art installation and All of the Lights KANYE'd Enter The Void.

He just steals stuff and puts himself in the work.

Don't you have another GOT thread to spam?