Are there any girls that you admire (due to impressive accomplishments)...

Are there any girls that you admire (due to impressive accomplishments)? Does it make you want to lick their ass as an act of reverence?

yes. in college, our women's soccer goalie was hot and very talented. i worshiped her dirty socks.

user please tell me you fucked those sluts

I would fuck this girl unconscious

moar

Malala yousafzai, my plan is to get elected president and invite her to the white house to award her some bullshit medal and then eat dat ass

during one of her games, she collided with an opposing player. she gets an elbow in the face and blood goes everywhere. she toughs out the rest of the game. she had 2 black eyes for weeks.
she was still hot as hell.

Is that njit?

I personally admire basketball players the most. That's hot as hell though when they're tough.

dont care about the bullshit you typed OP

just post moar of those two chubby butt sluts

she was super aggressive on the pitch, but a sweet girl off. i loved the duality

Only one I had

This

dat coach's ass in the background

I would lick my mom's asshole for that reason.

I'd lick Nikki Minaj for her musical accomplishments

her pinky whaT THE FUCK

Hadn't noticed

Okay, so the girl on the left has a space around her butthole, and the girl on the right doesn't.

Is this some sort of weird Mendelian trait I'm unaware of?

Locally we have a really popular roller derby league. The girls are all hot as fuck and great athletes. I would love to tongue fuck all their asses after a sweaty match.

i imagine its to handle her colossal turds

Dislocation