Why do we hate Prometheus again...

Why do we hate Prometheus again? I thought it was pretty decent (albeit not anywhere near the level of Resurrection) and I'm hype for Covenant.

is that the royal we?

Reddit hated it. No joke, that's what happened.

I liked it quite a bit. TYBLindelof

It's kino

How did the mapping guy get lost when he had a map?

Look at who wrote it and everything not making sense and how ridiculous the characters act makes sense.

I thought it was great I especially liked weyland

It had a lot of stupid elements, but far from a terrible movie. I'd watch it again

Why did the alien biologist want to go home when he saw dead aliens?
And then why did he get a giant boner for a living penis worm?

If he's afraid of aliens, why was he so turned on by one that looked actually dangerous?

>we
Fuck off retard
>Reddit hated it. No joke, that's what happened.
Fuck off retard

It's a nice looking movie, but the story is really shit and the vharacters don't make sense at all.

Holy fuck that's an awful poster.

Also, I liked it, and would have probably loved it if it wasn't written by that fucking hack Lindelof

No bonus situation, that was one of my reasons

So, you just claimed an awful movie (Prometheus) no where "near the level" of an even more awful movie (Resurrection) and you saw fit to make a thread about it on a film board?

Leave and don't come back.

Because they tried to make it an Alien prequel

A 3D map aswell that the people on the ship could have guided them out with

Why did Captain Stringer Bell go have sex with Furiosa when he just lost contact with one of his crew members on an alien planet?

Horrible script mostly.
Everything else lacked.

because muh diversity but brexit won so interaccial shit will be on the decrease now

Is that a genuine poster? It's really pretty bad.

They needed to kill off some characters and push the race mixing agenda. That scene does both.

>Why do we hate Prometheus again?
Idiotic plotting, to the point of insulting the audience.

Maybe the map was incomplete?

Reddit hated it, but only because they circlejerked about it. They literally always parrot the first person to come around with a salient opinion on something. But you know why that first poster didn't like it?

Because it was an Alien movie that wasn't about Aliens, or Ripley.

Seriously though...Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender? That's a reddit power couple if I've ever heard one.

he was stoned

You're sure asshurt about Reddit. Are you sure you can't find anyone as retarded as you are over there?

I love this film

It's trying to be two different movies:

1. A successor to alien focusing on horror
2. Successor to 2001 focusing on awe and concepts

Because it tries to both it never quite achieves either.

I spend a lot of time over there, reading their shit opinions about GoT and movies in general.

Valid criticism. I think it still manages to entertain and is a decent launching point for the franchise going forward.

>reading their shit opinions

And by this I assume you mean

>educated
>well-written
>impartial rather than neckbeard negative