PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10600381
www18.zippyshare.com/v/rHaJEZPl/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

preston

Lady Mormont is best Mormont

STANNIS

Anybody have the old enternal /got/ general webms?

so you have no proof?

ok Sup Forums

not even sure what i was expecting

GoT is garbage

B-but the link, based bro?

How the fuck did varys get on the ship?

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

TULLY

MADNESS

I want Cersei to relentlessly psychologically abuse me until I become a shell of my former self and feel terror at the sight of her smirks

Azor Jon

The real King in the North

She's pretty much the only Mormont left so, yeah

So is Coldhands Benjen or is he the Night's King???????

I NEED Cersei to dominate my cock

How come everyone has to carve the faith shit into their forehead accept the high sparrow?

Makes no sense.

this shows writing is bad and relies on shock death and bad guy catharsis to manipulate viewers. why is it popular on Sup Forums despite being targeted towards children and the rerarded?

>yfw fucking Cersei Lannister is the first Queen of the Iron Throne, and everything is ruled by women as well
Aegon is fucking rolling in his grave. He didn't conquer seven kingdoms for this shit.

>The seven is the many faced god too?

The Gods are all the same "god", just different religions based on various manifestations of it's power

The one god is Bran

>it's a child wise beyond their years making adults question themselves cliche

why are people pretending this terrible actress in this cliched role is good?

So basically Jon and Dany are the song of ice and fire, they unite (Dany from the south, Jon from the north) to take down EEEVIL INCESTUOUS LIONNISTER and become king and queen of DA WORL, afterwards they both ride dragons to kill ice zombies and roll credits?

I've waited 6 years for this? Fuck this.

Then again I'm the only one to blame since I saw rumors about this since s1.
Deesaapointeed.
Also do we see anymore of Sam, or is it just "well he got what he wanted, the end.".
And is clegane bowl fucking confirmed?

Me irl desu senpai

>Jorah Mormont

How did Ned live with himself? He literally raised an heir to Targaryen throne while at the same time being at war with them.
What did he think of Jon? Did he sometimes see the dragon? High Valyrian blood isn't nothing, especially in North

What if Cersei received a box with Bran in it? What would she do?

NO WOMEN AND CHILDREN ALLOWED

There's literally nothing wrong with Cersei

Dany and Sansa are SHIT tier and must be kept away at all cost

Daily reminder that the mods who hate game of thrones are false-flagging and creating tons of threads on Sup Forums to give themselves an excuse to ban /got/ because they are so pathethic they get their kicks from "wielding power" and they hate seeing other people have fun.

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381
strawpoll.me/10600381

>HS a corrupt puppeteer
well I never

Is it just me or Bran's mark wore off?
Did't see it on his hand.

My name is Reek.

jon shit tier king

Dabid and dabiid

This is made to be sad, but it's unintentional comedy gold. I don't D&D realizes how far this show has devolved into schlock

Then why do they say the old gods and the new?

/got/'s OUR GUY:

>S̶t̶a̶n̶n̶i̶s̶ butchered
>J̶a̶i̶m̶e̶ butchered
>T̶h̶e̶o̶n̶ emasculated and forgotten
>M̶a̶c̶e̶ blown up
>C̶I̶A̶ cucked and turned into an idiot
>Cersei

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

I want to have sex with Cersei.

I found out yesterday that Sup Forums ruined my life, I wouldn't have a problem with the "girlz power YASS" plot if I wasn't so paranoid, and it's not just GoT, it's everything

Well done, Cersei, Well done...

HOWEVER

He sees all.

>there are people right now this emotionally invested in a show literally written by the retarded

smdh tbqh

Why do we have Catholicism and Protestantism?

Different opinions of the same damn shit

Do you understand now why "holocaust denial" is a crime? The only example of its kind?

Are you trying to get /got/ banned?

He has stonorrhea so he's as good as dead

>mfw

>no right to the throne
>everything is her own fault
>literal smugleesi tier

Nope.

After this episode is there any reason not to take all of my money and bet it on the ending being Jon and Danny get married and fly dragons to kill the white walkers while Brann wargs one of them and Tyrone is the hand of the queen and Array uses her teleportation skills to kill the Night King from behind and everyone lived peacefully ever after?

So muslims and christians are praying to the same god?

>I WANT THE THRONE AND YOU SANSA KISS ME

I feel like they are starting to butcher LF

I mean, why would he want the iron thone?

>J̶a̶i̶m̶e̶ butchered
We still have hope, his development is late, but it's coming next season

>muh labor!

She just isn't pretty anons.

>there are people right now this emotionally invested in a show literally written by the retarded

smdh tbqh

Don't think it wore off

Anyway, I think Benjen works for the Night's King and is a sympathetic face used to manipulate Bran to get him to cross the wall.

Would Cersei cuddle him?

Does anyone have the old got general images from years passed? I want to nostalgia.

/got/ is over now anyway, cya next year lads

well probably cause the people who usually deny the holocaust tend to be nazi-sympathisers, and most of the western world did fight a bloody and brutal war against nazi germany, stands to reason everyone would be bitter against nazis and views relating to nazism

His mark is gone people. Its fucking gone and its never going to brought up again. You think d&d introduced that for anything other than a one-off plot device?

it's not paranoia, it's a cultural dynamic now that girls rule and boys drool. men support this narrative in society for pussy brownie points, women do it because playing victim gives them more opportunities

Bed example, because yes

he was torn up about it but he loved his sister far more than he hated targs even though they killed his brother and dad

ned did what he had to do

>tfw Cersei will never dominate you with her feet

Night's King has never used manipulation like that. Killing and converting enemies is his thing. He wouldn't do that.

NOT SO FAST

Technically yes, the God of Abraham is the same throughout the old testament, new testament, and the quran

Christians simply don't recognize the quran as canon

Muslims actually belive Christ was a prophet, too. The more you know.

>Season 1 Cersei: "Poor little bird. Send his remains back to his mother. Anyway, where is my handmaiden, I need more wine."
>Season 2-3: "Has this what we've come down to?"
>Season 4: "If this is what it takes, so be it."
>Season 6: "I will have this head on a spike for all the world to see."
>Season 7: "Ser Gregor, rape this skull and make Lady Sansa eat it."

I want Queen Cersei to tie me up and slowly tease out an orgasm over the course of a week!

>Jaime and Cersei throw boy out of window
>their son jumps out of window

Why do people say this show is badly written?

bad feel

That shit made me burst out laughing.

she'd castrate him with her bare hands

Yeah she's pretty average for someone always referred to because of beauty.

Maybe she was slim before pregnancy?

But why does it have to be Bran that crosses the wall with a mark

Why could the Night King have done it to anyone that was at hardhome

or any rando wildling or nights watch raider before that

Anyone else laughed at this? He did it so casually.

yes because you have a better reason to use that money on a gun and fucking kill yourself for watching this cultural cancer of a show

i prefer Cersei over Smugleesi because Lena Headey can act and at least Cersei knows she's a cunt

plus, wildfire>dragons. it's cooler.

its a high sparrow dies in the most anticlimactic way possible episode

>be gurrm
>create the world of asoif
>create a thousands characters
>make pleb believe that characters are "complex" and "grey"
>slowly decimate interesting characters
>leave only 2 main characters
>it's dany and jon
>a song of ize and fiya
>pottery
>also leave the others because sauron
>story is actually a bad vs good plot
>become the greatest hack that ever lived

B R A V O G U R R M

CIA will win the game of thrones

Predictions for next season

>Jaime falls out of love with Cersei and blames her for Tommen's death, leaves Kings Landing for good, storyline could lead up to him fighting with Brienne then realizing she is who he wants, I like the idea of him killing Cersei but they wont go with it
>Cersei tries to rule Kings Landing with an iron fist, Qybern probably has some plan for this since she has no support, probably a battle between her and the Snek-Tyrell alliance, Cersei loses
>Arya will continue to count down her list until she sees the Hound again, loses her nerve and journeys north with the BWB to meet with Jon
>Jon continues to gain support to fight the White Walkers, Sansa broods and Littlefinger tries to coerce her into his masterplan, will probably get close to achieving whatever it is only to be betrayed by Sansa
>Bran and Meera visit her father or something, then Jon, lots of flashbacks, maybe more time shit
>Dany and Euron meet at sea which leads to a large scale sea battle near end of the season, probably less Dany scenes on a whole, season probably ends with her landing in Westeros or something different entirely

Uh, yes? As far as God-Father is concerned.

The Muslims and the Jews don't recognize the Trinity, though, that's a Christian specific. Jews have no respect for Jesus, and Muslims consider him a prophet but not an actual avatar of God.

I wish I had a big sis like Sansa

post wojaks

Yes. It is highly probable that Tyrion is also a Targaryean and will be riding the 3rd dragon

>be walder frey
>not much of an strategist and not much territory under control, but it's easy to defend and controls an important bridge
>the stark boy starts a war against the southerners and wants to cross the river
>the southerners will retaliate against house frey if they happen to win
>stark boy vows to take a frey wife, that's a pretty damn good deal
>okay let them through, it's a controlled gamble and after hundreds of years the family name may become one of the important ones
>fast forward a few weeks
>get news the stark boy is not only fucking some eastern whore, but has actually married her
>he's also leaving himself open from behind as if he didn't even consider freys a threat, as a final insult
>get pretty good offer from the southerners, who haven't proven to be backstabbing whores as of yet
>even flayman wants in
>call the stark boy in again under pretext of his faggot uncle taking a frey wife
>why would I care about some tully faggot
>they just walk in again without even considering possible threats because high lords must always rub in how superior and untouchable they are
>kill them all

Was any of this wrong?no it wasnt

>"King's Landing" joke has already been ran into the ground

To feel good about Brandon and Ned cucking him.

>current got shit
>anything to do with what gurrm wrote

nice try showfag

Heres all of the episodes up to 6x09(IIRC). The season 6 caps are web dl since the BluRay isn't out yet but the first 5 seasons are BluRay

Audio and image quality is great

www18.zippyshare.com/v/rHaJEZPl/file.html

>Sansa: "Jon, I know your grandpa killed my uncles and your father raped and murdered my aunt and your mother, but we must stay strong together."

A M E R I C A N T O L K I E N

You've heard of wildfire?

The Mad King was obsessed with it. He loved to watch people burn...

He burned Lords he didn't like. He burned Hands who disobeyed him. He burned anyone who was against him. Before long, half the country was against him... "Burn them all," he kept saying. "Burn them all."

I slit his throat to make sure that didn't happen.

Tommen's suicide and the cut from the tower of Joy to Jon in Winterfell were the two points were I was just screaming internally for them to get on with it. It's like they're trying to build suspense, but it doesn't work if your audience is a mile ahead of you in figuring out what happens next.

>I looked for you on Youtube,” GRRM said to them.

>“We were not there,” Ser Preston answered.

>“Woe to the Hacks if we had been,” said Ser Benny.

>“When Season Six came, Ser DABID slew your Dornish Master Plan with a stronk snek, and I wondered where you were.”

>“Far away,” Ser Preston said, “or Quentyn would yet be alive, and our false showwriters would burn in seven hells.”

>“I came down on the Hugos to attack the Puppies,” GRRM told them, and the authors Gaiman and King sided with me, and all our feminist fans hollered and hooted. I was certain you would be among them.”

>“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Marcus.

>“Lady Linda is fled to Westeros.org, with Elio and the wiki. I thought you might have left with her.”

>“Lady Linda is a good autist and true,” said Ser Benny.

>“But not of the Tinfoilguard,” Ser Preston pointed out. “The Tinfoilguard does not flee.”

>“Then or now,” said Ser Marcus. He donned his "Stannis is alive".

>“We swore a theory,” explained autistic Ser Preston.

>GRRM’s Salad Dressings moved up beside him, with a pizza in hand. They were 168 pages against three.

>“And now it releases,” said Ser Preston Jacobs, the Sweet of the Robin. He unsheathed 1000 Worlds and held it with both hands. The video series was longer than essays, alive with aspergers.

>“No,” GRRM said with hunger in his voice. “Now it ends.