The truth: if you don't like pop music you will never truly understand Grimes's music

The truth: if you don't like pop music you will never truly understand Grimes's music

youtube.com/watch?v=5xgl9gee7KY

The truth: if you enjoy grimes you're a turbopleb

The truth: if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

jkl

Wrong. It's the other way: if you are unable to enjoy some great half experimental/half pop music, you're a massive pleb. The patricians like Grimes, that's a fact.

what?

The truth: you'll die in your sleep tonight

im ok with that

it would beat being alone every day

The truth: Grimesfags are the cancer of Sup Forums and should stick to their general

my life is a nightmare

Why are there five different Grimes threads happening right now? Like, she's not that good or that bad. There's nothing about her worth having a strong opinion about in the positive or negative

am i patrician now? i hate it

ñ

(You)

The truth: that user doesn't know what they want out of this

deliver

Bump

Fwiw I generally abhor pop-related music and I LOVE Grimes', so...

That's weird. Her music is catchy as fuck, like the best pop.

The best of ANY musical genre is catchy - including experimental music. Catchiness is a side effect of something being good. Pop or not is beside the point.

Another truth: people who like only pop music will never truly understand Grimes's music

Grimes posters don't understand music so that could be true or false

OP here. That's true too. These are the folks that skip most of her first 2 albums and the weird songs from Visions and Art Angels.

Most decent Grimes posters seem to have extensive music knowledge. Ask about their taste. You'll be surprised.

>The best of ANY musical genre is catchy - including experimental music
I recommend you kys yourself asap

No that user, but that's a retarded advice.

Well hello to you too.

bump