youtube.com/watch?v=wEpYJrGDi8E
youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4
amazon.com/DAndrea-PRO-358-Pointed-Teardrop-12-Piece/dp/B001J70LP2
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9Qzpb9VBo
youtu.be/Daf8R9VEDlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy

1X10 vs. 1x12 which do you prefer for bass amp?

First for Ibanez

How do you guys like my DIY guitar?

>in b4 "muh resonance" meme

been there, fuck a ibenhadz

Ernie Ball Music Man or go home

RG1527? Late 2000s?

RG655. I love these.

they're shit

RG1527 have questionable bridges. RG655 are very good though. Modernized RG550.

>RG655 are very good though
no sorry

there are only two good days when you have an Ibenhadz: the day you buy it and the day you sell it to some poor sucker for less than you originally bought it for

How're these for shoegaze, /gg/
I hear they have good sustain
pls no bully

Do you guys ever buy really cheap guitars for the sole purpose of putting it in a weird alternate tuning? Thinking about getting one for that.

>really cheap guitars
>tuning
Pick one 'cause you're not getting both.

The paint job is cosmic blue so it was made 2003-2004. The bridge pickup was upgraded to a blaze custom 7. Sadly the guy who owned before me must have been some kind of special because he did not take care of this what so ever. If you guys want I can dump pics.

Ah bit hard to tell if it was Cosmic or Royal Blue. They're good guitars overall.

is this Music Man?

current Gibson production.

Yeah I love mine so far. I'll like it more once I get my new strings. Going from .11 and .12s to .9s feels like I'm playing with really thin yarn.PRS, you can clearly see the the tonewood.

I run 9-46+60 on my seven string. Highly recommend it.

Why?

Devin Townsend signature pedal

youtube.com/watch?v=wEpYJrGDi8E

Seriously guys is this good material for applying to bands or is it just cringey faces
youtube.com/watch?v=8rT5Qagf2D4

>It's not a Royal Flush

>toiletcaster
vomit

>when you know your music is so shit it can only be played on a literal toilet

Hey guys! Thanks for buying my guitars!

Really cheap guitars never stay in tune for more than five minutes less if it has a trem.

>>toiletcaster
Serious business.

This is what I'm currently using they feel pretty good on my schecter, I'm only worried that I may need to buy new trem springs since my claw is almost screwed in all the way for these .9s.

That seems pretty overkill for standard to me. Looks more geared at downtuning. Two steps down with that would be great.

I play in GCGCFAD.

Lol

Are Gravity Picks any good

>tfw you'll never a guitar tone as good as Mr. Gilmour's

Can you guys point me in the direct of picks that are the shape of the one on the left. It used to be a fender medium pick(right) and trying to play with a regular one to wear it down to size is a pain

start saving

this tone is awful

Almost always 1x12. A single 10 won't get you the low end you need. With multiple speakers I prefer 10's though.

he sounded his best on dark side and wywh, he didn't really use that many pedals for those. he started going nuts around the wall.

Check it
love/b/

does it goof tho

Anyone played the vintage vs6?

Might get one

>love/b/
Fuckin' KeK, you can't make this up.

get the 12

Heading to a Guitarguitar shop in glasgow when im visiting at the end of the month, rec me some pedals to check out while im there.

My origin country has fuck all music shops so itll be fun spending a day in a big shop playing with stuff, gonna check out pic related while im there to possibly add to my current Ibanez SRX360.

Sup lads, anyone know about an amp where I can play all "Between the buried and me, Sylosis" stuff? A multi channel amp with a decent/good clean channel, and a lot of gain. Budget is

I'm about to cum

Nice, I love Bongo basses

No this is Patrick

I don't really know anything about wiring but would something like this be possible at all with a 5 way super switch in a HH guitar?

1. Neck series
2. Neck parallel
3. Neck series in parallel with Bridge series
4. Bridge parallel
5. Bridge series

And a push/pull pot to coil split positions 2, 3 and 4 and leave 1 and 5 unaffected:

2. Neck split
3. Neck split in parallel with Bridge split
4. Bridge split

Peavey 6505

What an abomination

>single f hole
>ugly af asymmetrical body style
>has a rounded body style like a cello instead of a tapered body like a contrabass

Just burn it now.

The classic teardrop shape is pretty close, lots of companies (including Fender ) make them.

I like the D'andrea Pro Plecs 358

amazon.com/DAndrea-PRO-358-Pointed-Teardrop-12-Piece/dp/B001J70LP2

>see this comment
>"i wonder why he said that"
>check out clip
>average guitar tone nothing special or bad
I guess it sounds sorta like a shitty vst but if I hadn't been primed to focus on the tone I wouldn't have ever even noticed."Muh tone" is the biggest buzzword.

No decent clean channel tho.

PASS THE AXE BRO

Tomorrow I'll visit my local music shop and buy whatever bass + amp + cab that guy recommends me.

I know no songs and generally don't play 'typical' bass things on my current axe (which is pretty shitty and will be replaced).

I'm a little embarrassed thinking about trying basses tomorrow and only doing amateurish stuff.

Will the local shop guy look down on me?

>buy whatever bass + amp + cab that guy recommends me.

people like you deserve to get scammed

But I don't know shit about what makes one of those things good and the dude seems to know his stuff and is always nice.

>the dude seems to know his stuff and is always nice.

This is how you get scammed.

>dude seems to know his stuff and is always nice.

Yes I can't imagine why a salesman would conduct themselves like that

Laney Ironheart? idk, I've never used one.

this is how i get by as an electrical engineer

How do I not get scammed then?

How do I find a locally owned small music store? I checked google maps and the only things that came up nearby were guitar center and some other music store that was actually a fedex when I went and drove by.

This is what I recommend, being a person in a similar way (regarding bass)

You HAVE to play the bass before you buy it. I tried learning bass when I was in college and I borrowed my girlfriend at the time's bass. The action was horrible and it was very hard to make sound good. I ended up switching to guitar after my dad found a Yamaha F310 acoustic at a yard sale for 10 bucks.

Last year I bought a Squier Jaguar bass for 200 bucks and even though it's a cheap bass I bought it because it feels great to play in my hands and makes a great sound for the money. It really is an awesome instrument for the price range.

The thing is, as a beginner you will not be held back by minor variances in tone as much as you will be held back by a shoddily made instrument being way too hard to play. If you let the guy sell you whatever he's going to make you buy something more than you need, most likely.

Just know that some basses are active (need batteries) and some are passive. Five string basses are a meme and the low b is always farty until you go way up in price. Don't go fretless and just look for a bass that plays well in your hands. That's all there is to bass when you're starting.

You either have one or not.

The couple local shops near me show up when I google "music stores near me". Maybe you only had one shop in the vicinity and it went under and turned into a Fedex

regarding an amp and cab i would say you need to think about what kind of venues you're going to be performing in. If you are going to play with a drummer and a full band then you obviously have a different need than just a practice amp/studio amp. Also you need to think about reliability. You want to buy something that isn't going to break on you and is easy to repair if it does. The final factor, if you're gigging, is weight. Hauling impossibly heavy shit around is no fun. A cool option is a SansAmp Bassdriver/Paradriver as those can plug directly into the PA giving you an amp like sound in the size of a guitar pedal. I have a Paradriver and it sounds great with my Squier Jag.

Anyway, this obviously takes research and a careful assessment of what your goals are with bass/what you want to do. If you're just starting out and want to learn to play it get a cheap practice amp. I have a Fender Frontman 15b for that purpose and it's alright.

yeah that Squier Jaguar bass is good I got the vintage modified version and I love it.

The stock pickups are good too but I'm thinking about replacing them with EMG's Geezer Butler Signature GZR-P passive pickups, just to add more of a P bass sound. I read reviews that the P versions sound better than the PJs set.

So I'm thinking of getting the Ps and maybe I can find some good J pickup to add with the GZR-P. Is this electronic pickup mixing crazy to do? Have any of you done this before? And suggestions on which pickup would blend well with the GZR-P.

Anyone have an Orange Crush 35 RT or Vox VT40?

Thoughts on them?

It's his ability you want not his "tone" you dumb frogposter. Any stupid overdriven amp with delay will get you that spacey pothead guitar sound.

>Gilmour
>spacey pothead guitar sound
>calls me dumb

I don't think he's wrong, m8.

Wow could you have replied any quicker?
That was less than a minute for a 3 hour old post. Lots of free time huh?

Should I buy the Vox wah-pedal or Dunlop wah-pedal?

You should buy the Jerry Cantrell wah pedal

>single f hole
That's how all semi-hollow bodies are.

Dunlop makes teardrop picks that are shaped like that.

1x10
Don't be one of those ass hole bass players that don't know the difference between volume and low end. When I tell you to turn down your bass because you're shaking the fucking glass block windows, it doesn't mean turn down the volume on your bass
Fucking bass players are retards
Only drummers are more stupid

>learn a guitar song
>it's like 5 different chords a riff and a solo

when does playing guitar get fun?
i wish i could sing.. it might be more fun then

>waaah stop making the qt grils cum with your monstrous bass dick i can't handle it
guitar players confirmed low test

Whammy pedal, always need to have fun with a whammy pedal.

play djent if you want real fun

Maybe guitar just isn't for you.

rec me some good fingerpicking songs

i know some classical stuff like für elise and bouree but i wan something different.

Just run a DI with a sim into a monitor or some shit. EQ it to the room and spend your money on a better gain tone.

>Noticing post time
am I the autist here, or is it you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9Qzpb9VBo

Maybe you should try some more harmonically varied guitar music.

youtu.be/Daf8R9VEDlU

What's going on here nowadays?

weesa just a shitpostin aint much different as to wen you left it

Appreciate those transcriptions lad

Any new memes?

Anybody played a Fender Telecaster HH? Is it any good? I want to buy a cheap high quality guitar with humbuckers that doesn't look edgy as hell and is versatile

Yeah well it's dumb and it looks tacky, what is even the point?

>tfw neglecting your guitar today for zelda

Try something that's not a pop song.

have you gotten to try either? they're both good amps for practice and small gigs. what you hear is the most important thing user, we all like different sounds so it's very subjective.

some like the midrange heavy amps while other shy away from them and get a fender mustang amp. it's all about what sound you're trying to achieve.

all we can do is look it at from an economic standpoint to see whats your best value for your budget.

orange is all about their one sound and while it sounds good if you're looking for something else it can be limiting while vox is more versatile in their tones but the orange's effect loop is better.

have you looked into the ibanez tsa5tvr or the acoustic a1000? the acoustic has tons of neat features.

I'm so confused. Can't tell if you're serious or not. Where did the Ibanez touch you user?