As a Muslim I'm literally shaking right now because Trump is going to deport all of us

As a Muslim I'm literally shaking right now because Trump is going to deport all of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

nayzak.deviantart.com/gallery/
reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su
channel4.com/info/press/news/c4-survey-and-documentary-reveals-what-british-muslims-really-think
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good.
and die OP. you faggot.

I just wait for Trump doing his thing.

Ok, seriously, who makes these fucking sandnigger anime propaganda things?

I'm also interested in that.
Are those pictures ironic or is the artist really
that retarded?

We would need at least 2 new supreme Court judges for that to happen. What are the odds?

thank god

Come on you guise love you Syrian laws and rules so much that you want them brought to America

Why not just cut the middle man out and just go back to the Middle East how bad could it be.

My bets are on ironic.

nayzak.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you choose not to assimilate, shouldn't you be happy you'll be sent somewhere that you'll be able to behave as you want?

They still accept muslims in Sweden

But Allah is in control of all and everything, so recognize that it's his will for you to leave the west and its decadence

That the god decision, i think ?

Trump is a joke, a bad one.

good
because islam are fucking joke
religion for fucking monkeys

LEETS GO BBBABY!

fucking kek

I could fuck monkeys?

Please go. We need you to all be in one place when we turn it to glass once and for all

We should put all you fucks on a boat and ship you to Saudi

Why did your kind think it acceptable to use foodstamps to buy items for their store and resell to make profit? This is why I'm glad you scum are being sent home. It's trash like you that fucked our country over to begin with. Next are the niggas.

Fuck Islam!!!

Cum guzzling goat fuckers

You're already fucking your wife, what difference does it make?

>I'm literally shaking right now because Trump is going to

The only thing you're actually afraid of is Karma. The way you're religion treats non-muslims in muslims countries might reflect the same way you're treated in non-muslim countries, and that's the most terrifying thing for a muslim.

If you get deported, it would be more than just, it would be long deserved. Every country you dictate over with your theocracy has upkept your economies into catastrophe. If you couldn't literally dig into the ground for money, you would still be in the middle-east living in tents and killing each other for squabbits of land once owned by your fathers or ancestral descent. Now you want to come into first world countries and indoctrinate the nation you're in with the same political and economic failures you once left? Doesn't sound like you've learned your lesson.

Now I wouldn't have a problem with you being around or even practicing your right to bear arms so long as everyone around you also practiced that same right both well trained and armed. You should realize that while the US is for everyone, people who practice weapons training won't hesitate to defend their freedoms from scum like you at the drop of a hat.

You might be safer if you were deported. Certainly from people who care more about their rights and their families than they do to theocratic dictators like you and your religion.

I remmember my first contac with a muslim:

>I'll finally have contact with a muslim I bet they are not as fanatic as they say
>"Hi there"
>"Christianity is wrong, the heretical and obviously fake gospel of Barnabas is right, the Bible is contaminated, Christians worship Judas that took the form of Jesus because God wants to fuck with his followers..."
>"Umm... bye..."

First and last time with that religion...

as a Mexican I laugh when a white person says I'm going to be deported. I wont. White people are not going to pick their own strawberries.

>today, on things that never happened

That's a good thing you clit hating faggot

>White people are not going to pick their own strawberries.
That's why we have you and your kind. Saying we want you deported is just a way of getting who we wanted elected, not that we actually mean what we say. We need your kind to illegally work for less than minimum wage, how else are we gonna profit so much without the backs of illegals?

That's why my family says "Thank you Jesus for this food." We're talking about you.

Dying on your feet beats living on your knees. Toughen up, faggot.

It was actually a work for college

lol get rekt sandnigger. the only good things to come out of the middle east are hummus, algebra, and oil.

Very likely. Then America ends. Majority in Congress, Majority in the Senate, Majority of the Supreme Court (doesn't help that Republicans have illegally blocked Obama from appointing someone to replace Scalia, even though that's part of his job description). No checks, no balances, no representation. Only tyranny. Have you seen some of his campaign promises? He has such thin skin, he wants to make it illegal for people to make fun of him. Goodbye, American Democracy. You aren't the only one who's going to get fucked, you know. As somebody who takes it as a point of pride that he's insulted every person he's ever met, I'm very scared of Trumps plan to wipe his ass with the first amendment.

They won't because americans need even more ignorant people than them to do the dirty work

Not a muslim, but that isn't true, it is an African thing, not a mussie thing..
happens in Africa, north Africa and was exported to some areas of south east asia by merchants(but very rare there).
In Africa Christians and Muslims do female genital mutilation, it was practiced before islam or Christianity.. Look into it or ppl will just assume everything you are saying is b/s.. I'm all for tarring down all organized religion, but you cant do it with misinformation and lies or it will fail.
Plenty of shit in all religions to make fun of without making shit up.. start with the fact that all 3 Abrahamic religions say the world is flat and the earth is the center of the universe.

You sure you're not talking about Christians? Whom have done just as horrible things, if not worse?

Have fun in durka durkastan. Enjoy your "peaceful" culture. Fucking faggot.

Real liberals hate islam cause it's an oppressive, homophobic and sexist ideology

If we were living in long before the 19th century, sure. I don't care for Christians either, but they've evolved just enough to differ from their Islamic Abrahamic counterparts.

You can total up history and condemn Christians of the past, I'll bandwagon with you, but today on a issue-by-issue comparison, that might be difficult.

Glue this to a mosque door.

except for the fact religion has almost nothing to do with it.
Religion is just used as a rallying cry to unite locals against imperialism.
Take Iran for instance, U.S. organized a coup of a democratically elected president because they wanted to nationalize their own oil and not give it away for cheap to America, what happen? you get modern day iran that wants to nuke you.
Western imperialism has done this in every Mideast country..
Try not bombing people, installing and supporting dictators, and stealing other countries natural wealth and you might not get people from those countries wanting revenge and wanting to blow your shit up.

you were shaking sunday too.

like what, the crusades? oh wait

My dad was born in Mexico in 52. Crossed the border legally with a card when he was 20.
Lately he's been nothing but an old drunk bastard. He's blamed Obama for everything; losing his job but to be honest he was always drinking his whole life on the job that I'm sure he's gotten fired from that, not from Obama.

He does nothing but praise Donald and is glad he's kicking those filthy illegal beaners out.
It pisses me off cause he's yelling at the TV and radio saying those liberals are stupid and get that nigger Obama out.

When will Trump fail so I can just laugh at my father?

don't worry, you're only shaking because of the turbulance.. it'll pass once you've made touchdown in fuckastan

and what is your point?
it was all imperialism, on both sides, one side just used christiality to unite masses of people, the other used islam.
People who think any of this, current or past, has anything to do with religion for the sake of religion, is just plain ignorant.

He won't fail. Let your dad be a drunk fuck. Quit whining about your daddy issues.

My Dad was in Auswits, he said Hitler did nothing wrong.

Not much Islam can give us that we want/need so why not go home?

Most legal mexicans hate illegal ones, but the people that most hate mexicans are actually other latin americans
Just search in google for "saltamuros", literally "wall-jumper" in Spanish and you'll see what I'm talking about

Good, fuck off and take all your rapist murderer and terrorist friends with you subhuman garbage

He drinks a 24 pack everyday even though he's too sick to drink cause he throws up and continue drinking... All while yelling that literally the whole block could hear him

same thing in the old and new testaments.

With the state Europe is in i'm not surprised.

cry harder you terrorist faggot

Maybe American muslims should have been more vocal in condemning terrorism.

I don't believe all American muslims are terrorists nor terrorist sympathizers, however after all that's happened since 9/11, I have to wonder if the majority of American muslims secretly cheer a little upon news of terrorism.

Like I said, it seems to me the American muslim community has not done enough to assuage these (widely shared, I'm sure) fears.

anyway, if they'd keep their asses in Arabia the crusades nor reconquista wouldn't happened

The man is obviously a badass and very passionate. I see nothing wrong.

Thank you for that gif.

DUNK'NOE

Yeah asshole, but everyone else grew out of the 12th century.

I wish we could deport our muslims, 1400 young girls were raped in the u.k. because the police were too cucked to stop a muslim gang and be labelled racist.

pure kek

learn your history.
try opening a book once in awhile instead of getting all your info from /pol.
Crusades had nothing to do with Christianity. They were wealthy noblemen who did it for money and power. Once they returned to Europe most were eventually killed by their respective Monarchs because they got too rich(powerful) and became a threat to the throne.
Not to mention they burned down churches and killed just as many Christians in Jerusalem than they did Muslims.

but they didn't

read

First time I came into contact with a Muslim. She grabbed my dick and I told her to stop.

But the problem is Christians, not Muslims.

More Muslims in America support LGBT right than Christians.
American Muslims are overwhelmingly more civilized than the average Christian.

reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su

as a Mexican who came legally into the country, I laugh at all those illegal fucks who get deported.

And why don't you guys ever do something about it? I swear your whole race is such pussy-scum.

cant wait

Bioreactor for all muslims

>being this delusional

lost

cant accept defeat, it's ok, run along and go hang out at the chuckie cheese and try and pick up 12 year old you pathetic fat bastard

Deport them all to the North Pole for all I care that way they will be actually 'literally shaking'

do those muslims in the picture look like they're from america? are the muslims that want to come here as refugees from america?

Nothing wrong with yelling loud like a crazy bum?
This has to be b8

Whoa its Carl.

Muslims support LGBT because it makes people into weak and easy to murder fanny bandits.

If you aren't white, you aren't right

GET OUT OF HERE GOAT FUCKER

Learn about ya boy Mohammed, insane racist pedophile that caused a genocide... Aw hell yeah

then the conversation should be "immigrants" , not "muslims".

I have no issue with a secure border and enforcement of legal immigration.
But it is unconstitutional to single one religion out.
I suggest the right wing reassess their stand, they forget there are plenty of left wingers with a shit ton of guns, that is another reason Bernie had so many supporters.
They should also remember when Dubya tried to pass H.R. 4437 and backtracked when the streets were flooded.

I completely agree. Our nations practice of "Nation Building" needs to come to a complete halt.

CONQUEST is sooooo much better. Kill'em all, let God sort'em out.

holy shit is this real?
its probably bait but i wanna know

I highly doubt that tbh they just keep quiet about it. It's the same as in England most think homosexuality should be illegal and there should be no gay teachers. channel4.com/info/press/news/c4-survey-and-documentary-reveals-what-british-muslims-really-think

The longer it takes for you to denounce Islamic terrorism and Sharia Law, the worse it's gonna get!

Was it hard to legally gain citizenship? Or are the leftists and illegals exaggerating?