Why do people root for cersei? because they respect her, even though they know she is evil...

why do people root for cersei? because they respect her, even though they know she is evil, they respect her cunning and the power that comes with it. and to root for cersei isn't so much for cersei so much as it is to root for your own understanding of how the world works and how power works and to accept and understand it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI0HRQ_XsCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My true queen.

She's not cunning. She's short-sighted and incompetent but I like how resolute she is. There is nothing left for her, she's literally and figuratively burned everything she ever had all for the pursuit of a crown that no longer carries any weight. She knows what she's done is evil, she knows she's fucked up, and she doesn't care. They other lords might squabble to be king of the ashes amongst themselves, but Cersei will do the burning.

She'll make it all costly for them and she'll gleefully play the harp and drink wine while everything around her crumbles. I like her because she realizes she has nothing and wants to spread that profound emptiness to as many people as she can before her borrowed time is gone and I even want her to win it all. Because in that moment, I could empathize with her spite and supreme hatred abd hought it would be a better alternative to burn it all than see any of those fucks on the throne.

This episode made me fall in love with her.

cersei isn't cunning? hmmmm ishhyyygggddddttttttt much?

anyone who wins the iron throne has to be a little cunning right>>>>>>>?

She's hawt

she's one of the most entertaining characters.

she looks like a fuggin dyke

Feminism.

The actress is probably the best one in the series

She never planned to win the iron throne though. Tommen killing himself came completely out of nowhere for both the audience and for Cercei. Her scheme was never about becoming the queen.

>:
wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=dI0HRQ_XsCY

Fucking based kino theme song she's goat kino cinemà fucking goat character, the connoisseur's choice

holy shit thnks user i neeeeeded theees

You're welcome honey

She's literally the only interesting character in the entire show. She's also a much better actress than most. That speech she gave to Unella was to die for.

that isnt cerseis theme

Because she's a champagne villain

Yes it is you retarded fuck

shhhhhhhhh

it isnt called cerseis theme in the ost

all those colors, but you chose to dress like a nazgul

it's called the light of the seven you retard

I think it's awesome that made the lannisters sympathetic, I genuinely understand jaime and cersei's motivations now, I empathize with them, they are not "evil" for the sake of a story. Still want them to lose but that's only because of how the story started.

Perish the thought because next season they may pair her with an actual dyke, like how the rat's gonna pair maRey Sue with a literal dyke. Fuck.

literal? wat does tat werd meeen?

Because she is a great leader with a sound agenda, comparable to that of Donald Trump, and reasonable people know this and beleive in her. Because she made King's Landing into the city that everyone can be proud of. And she is an edgelord most everyone here can associate with.

She's going to get killed either by Jaime, because she's turned into Aerys, or by Tyrion, because she's so busy destroying her own country that by the time the invading force (which has been known to her for a while now) comes she'll only have a handful of knights and no army to fight them. She is doomed to die and everything she ever wanted and loved is dead. She is doomed. That's how power works.

Why do people root for Cersei? Because they're dumb cunts, that's why.

>Why do people root for Cersei

Because I want my face to be her throne

I want her to dominate my cock

reasonable

Why did people root for Walt?

That was poetic, user. Respect.

Like an actual pussy eating degenerate abominable faggot bitch, instead of a go gay because you're cooler than shit on ice.

If she had more than one brain cell she'd have realized that all of her """misfortunes""" were literally her own doing and killed herself long ago.
Seeing her do shit in one scene that would make Stalin go 'that's pretty dodgy' and then in the next you're meant to feel sorry for her because plan #517 backfired on her moronic ass once again.
This whole 'now she's gone fully evil' scene made me feel nothing because her whole character has always been a hypocritical cunt with no redeeming features.

No it didn't. She knew he would die soon ever since Myrcella died and the prophecy pretty much got confirmed. She had given up on him. She didn't even try to win him over when the High Sparrow started influencing him because she knew it was pointless anyway.

beta male power fantasy

despite being dumb at times she is natural dumb, meaning dumb in a way that we all can be dumb.She is never as retarded as danny, that is the only difference.she does not get handed as much but lets face it that necro guy has been a godsend

rank top 5 most retarded got chars righ noa

ITT: Beta male cucks that can't stand a strong and poweful proud woman in power

You're on the wrong side of history and your time is running out.

;)

hmmm you realize she is the most hated woman in the history of the planet right?

Not necessarily Ms. You see, your power is only as long as your reach and your reach isn't as far as you'd like it to be. For instance, The supreme court ruled that bitches could safely murder their kids in Texas at any clinic regardless of how sanitary said clinic is. And yet the feminist dykes nor the justices will be there to enforce said rulings. And don't look to Gov Perry to lend you a hand either.

So Your authority and power may be long but how exactly far is its reach?

mmmmmm uessss mam

>MRW when Cersei Lannister wins the Game of Thrones

because

>dude sjw lmao

she's got cigarette lips and soldier tits

soldier tits?

>That speech she gave to Unella was to die for.
>to die for
kill yourself faggot

this

>Because in that moment, I could empathize with her spite and supreme hatred abd hought it would be a better alternative to burn it all than see any of those fucks on the throne

Exactly. I don't like any of the remaining contenders for the Iron Throne/Ruler of Westeros, so a character who just wants to burn it all down is automatically my favorite.

she knows what she's doing

>mfw this thread
it's funny that the "feminist" favored character is actually the one men seem to admire the most

I want her to use me as a human footstool.

Because they were told to root for her. People are such fucking sheep. If HBO put a spin on WW2 and made Hitler look like an alright guy(which he was), they would root for him too.

because women are incredibly stupid and will support another woman no matter what she did or how she acts just because she is a woman. This is why Hillary will be the next president

Better question:

Why hasn't her hair grown? Varys has traveled back and forth two continents after taking it slow hanging with the dwarf.

I fucking need long haired Cersei!

Cersei doesn't give a shit anymore and people relate to that. She's like Night's King but better.

to be fair she is one of the few characters who's motivation and development still makes sense

luckily no Jamie will hate her and get back on track.

everyone else is fucked.

this whole season seems to have taken place over a matter of maybe 2-3 months.

Well at least make her wear a wig. The one she is wearing right now make her look like Freddie Mercury in his last days.

a wig>\\??? really???

Cersei Stark when?

A wig as in her character, not the actress.

I loved Cersei since she made her big "fuck all this" speech to Sansa during the Blackwater but I've continued to love her because she embodies a TRUE female character:
>conniving
>loves her kids
>doesn't learn from her mistakes
>vengeful as fuck
>makes pacts with any devil that crosses her path
>one-track minded
>petty

She's the truest female-in-power character this show's going to get amidst a line-up of Mary Sues. Also Smirkfu was the shit and existed as a more "good" version of this kind of politically ambitious woman. Rest in pieces, Marge.

Bump