Where were you when Cersei claimed Westeros with the help of 20 good kids?

Where were you when Cersei claimed Westeros with the help of 20 good kids?

i was sat at home drink water
then friend call
cersei is king
no

>claim westeros

She's literally the Queen of nothing

god i love her

finally someone competent on the throne

>swn pound your bp
;_;

Her neck is long senpaitachi

Why is she so perfect?

Be realistic, how many kids with knives do you think you could take on? Pycelle managed to punch out two before being overwhelmed.

Short hair Cersei a cute! Cute!

>She's literally the Queen of nothing

Exactly
What kingdom is still even loyal to the Iron Throne? Lannisters/Westerlands obviously, Riverlands under Freys I guess but those are the only two, right?
What's even going on in the Stormlands right now?

Shit, those 20 good kids destroyed more than the 20 good men was able to do.

Aren't they called little birds?

Daily reminder that The Winds of Winter will come out in next 3 months and MAKE ASOIAF GREAT AGAIN

Have to say that outfit was /fa/ AF

>next 3 months
don't stop believing.

Me personally? Enough to make a partial escape I think. Back up the stairs to the door and then try to kick the little cunts down the steps, then just jump on them, rinse and repeat.

I know pycelle was an old fucker but I don't understand why he didn't at least retreat to the stairs and just swing his chain around.

>next 3 months

It felt really rushed. It felt like the court trial and then it blowing up, with Cersei smiling from her window and Tommen killing himself, should have been the end of an episode. One of those things where Tommen jumps out the window and it just has that lingering image of the smouldering remains of the sept and the people screaming in the city for a few seconds before it cuts to black and the audio plays over the credits. CLIFFHANGER

And then an entire episode to deal with the fallout of all those actions, because all those important people dying would have crazy fallout, with Cersei's coronation happening at the end. But they had to shove together like three big story points together, so none of them have any real room to breathe.

>Jon is named King of the North
>Dany sets sail
>Cersei takes the Iron Throne

Those are all big things that needed more time to breathe. It feels like we're in a haphazard dash for the endgame and none of the measured consideration for nuance, which is what made the series popular in the first place, is even being thought about.

>What's even going on in the Stormlands right now?

The Young Griff is landing with war elephants and all the Golden Company.
:^)

>the kid misses Lancel and he fucks his shit up
>He notices the burning candles and runs there to put them out
>Cersei plan goes to shit because she's a drama queen

little birds > high sparrow

>It felt really rushed. It felt like the court trial and then it blowing up, with Cersei smiling from her window and Tommen killing himself, should have been the end of an episode. One of those things where Tommen jumps out the window and it just has that lingering image of the smouldering remains of the sept and the people screaming in the city for a few seconds before it cuts to black and the audio plays over the credits. CLIFFHANGER

Yeah, that would've been good.

Nothing had any impact this episode. Margery has been a main character for 5 seasons and her death had zero impact. The High Septum just blows up out of nowhere. We've been waiting for decent revenge on the Freys for a couple of seasons and Arya just walks up to him out of nowhere and kills him and that is that.

I get it D&D! You want to start ending the show with only Dany and Jon. No need to fucking hit the reset button on the rest of the world just to get rid of it.

>drink water
They dropped this storyline in the show m8, sorry to inform you.

>cersei
>competent

HBO doesn't want to commission another 4 seasons. I thought it was good to rush it now. Everyone already knows who the big 3 are. And the White Walkers still need to be come

Smug Cersei is best Cersei 2bh

>Yes, yes, well done Tyrells, well done
>HOWEVER

>What's even going on in the Stormlands right now?

"Stormlands"? What the fuck is a "Stormlands"?

She's like the godfather

she looks like a vulcan
are people really still watching this show?

She looks like a Dune Aristocrat

It would be great if they made that decision a bit earlier so we could've gotten rid of all that filler before

>What's even going on in the Stormlands right now

Gendry Baratheon, first of his name, lord of Storm's End and Warden of the East.

Fuck off with blaming D&D here. Martin is the one who totally forgot about the Stormlands until the very end of the last book where they're barely mentioned.

>Nothing had any impact this episode.

>Temple blowing up in seconds with thousands killed
>Other characters killed in brutal ways
>Melisandre banished
>The wonderful library of Old Town
>R+L=J confirmed
>Inspirational King in the North speech

Sorry, you're just numb from watching too many gore webms and Capeshit movies.

>>Temple blowing up in seconds with thousands killed
>>Other characters killed in brutal ways
Along with a couple of interesting story lines that went nowhere. They just want to start with a clean slate next season and get this Cersei v Jon v Dany thing going.

>>Melisandre banished
Simply moving pieces around the board to further some plot points, like how Varys left for Dorne. She'll show up again. Probably in some dull climax with Davos.

>>The wonderful library of Old Town
I actually really loved this part. Both genuinely for the love of knowledge and learning in such a harsh world, and ironically because of the smug bureaucrats safe in their ivory tower.

>>R+L=J confirmed
This was already such a certainty it was surprising they had to 'reveal' it at all.

>>Inspirational King in the North speech
They did the same for Rob Stark, which led to nothing. Also, it's again simply furthering along a plot point w/r/t Littlefinger and the houses finding out Jon isn't Ned's son.

In fact, that's my whole beef with this show now. It's all just meaningless plot they're pushing along. There are no more interesting characters left. Remember how they introduced Tywin and his role in King's Landing? That was fucking amazing. What do these current characters even want? Revenge? Power? Who even gives a shit about that Iron Throne any more. It's obviously meaningless as no one who said in it after Joffrey or Baratheon had any real power left. Defend the land from the White Walkers? Why? They've spent 0 minutes explaining what's worth left defending.

>next 3 months

Cersei's arc was far and away the best of the season. Prove me wrong.

I think it's important to make a distinction between saying "nothing important happened" and "nothing had any impact."

All of those things, other than Old Town, are important things that happened, but because of the way the show was written, they didn't seem to really have much impact, or perceived force and importance within the show. The show was just moving too fast for them to have the impact matching the importance of the events.

I'm sure next season will deal with all that shit, I hope so anyway, and the impact will come from that.

Varys already teleported from Drone to Dany.

Yep, he teleported to the people coming towards him, so that he can go to Westeros with her.

kek

>It's obviously meaningless as no one who said in it after Joffrey or Baratheon had any real power left
what did he mean by this

>Martin is the one who totally forgot about the Stormlands until the very end of the last book where they're barely mentioned.

Did D&D even mention Mace's siege of Storm's End on the show?

Anyway it's pretty much irrelevant, since most of its forces either died at the Blackwater, fucked off to the North with Stannis, or bent the knee to the Lannisters/Tyrells. You might as well bitch that nothing's happening in the Westerlands

She looks terrible. Brings out her man face

B-But she's a great leader and as a tactician she falls somewhere between Donald Trump and Chuck Norris, she'll make Westeros great again.

Masturbating furiously to her