Help, i burn myself with alcohol gas.....and it hurts what to do?

help, i burn myself with alcohol gas.....and it hurts what to do?

Stick in bum

what isbum?

it really hurts help

second degree burn. run cold water over the burn until the pain subsides. softly pat dry with sterile gauze

Bum is where peener goes

Anyway OP put cold vinegar on it and hopefully if it's fast enough the swelling won't go too bad

OP, are you the same faggot that posts all of these odd medical questions?

I think you must spend the weekdays scouring the web for pictures of inflamed/infected body parts.
I think you are full of shit.

If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There aint anyone here but degenerates and what kind of moron wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

nope i really burn myself

should i be worried?

It's not like a 2nd degree burn. Stop being a faggot.
Oh wait, you're OP.

>Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.
You wrote US and A wrong

i really dont have money at the time, student and my family grandma says is not that bad but i cant fucking feel my finger

Small burn, it's nothing. Leave it uncovered and keep it clean, it'll heal up on its own in a few days.

normal i cant feel my finger?

Also I should mention running cold water on it will probably sting like a bitch, use warm water and soap to clean it.

There might be a little temporary nerve damage if it's numb, other than losing some feeling in that finger it's nothing to really be worried about. The only thing you really gotta worry about is infection, but thats easily avoided by keeping it clean.

cold water, keep it clean got it should i take the white skin off?

>easily avoided by keeping it clean
Yes OP, keep it clean!
For safety but it way up you butthole. So its protected against all filth from the outside.

why? do you want to be a nigger?

Use warm water you dumbshit. Don't peel the skin off, just clean it with warm water and soap and let it dry out on it's own. Thats literally all you have to do.

cold or warm water

piss

Warm...I've said it three fucking times

2'nd degree burn, clean it up, stick a bandage on it, and stop being a pussy, OP

You're still a moron for asking Sup Forums for medical advice.

okay
bandage....my shirt counts?

my grandmoder told me to take the skin off, and put alcohol, put alcohot but not so shure about the skin

just cut it off and all your problems will be gone

Don't insult a country without saying where you're from. Only cowards do that.

Don't cover it, let it dry out. If you put a bandaid on it it's just going to retain moisture and take longer to heal.

Stop burning yourself with alcohol gas and the problem is solved.

welcome to the internet
you are new here?
let me guide you

sorry im kinda dumb
dont cover it, godbless

This is what im going to do:
clean it with cold water, and also oxygen water, wont cover it, wont take off the white skin, thanks Sup Forumsro´s, also im making black pouder i will post if i loose my hand, i make a post some days ago im sulfur luis see ya!!!

If you weren't a moron, you'd be keeping that under cold water right now.

>cold water

im doing it

Welp, I tried. Good luck. Let me know how much you hate us when you realize how much it hurts even though I told you multiple times to use warm water.

please share your wisdom.

1+1=2

cut it of

well if it hurts, i´ll make a post saying user about the warm water you´re right im a faggot

kek

Spread butter on it, it will relieve the pain.

A chemical burn needs vinegar