Ask a Tunisian with insomnia anything

Ask a Tunisian with insomnia anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDi32AFitWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there more grills than guys in Tunisia?

Also: what are the jobs that are being seeked/created more and more, and what are those that are dying?

Why do you hate europe?

why are you still awake

is tunisia safe these days? seems based

Girls have more education and are more numerous in unis.
We have 66% of girls in my uni.

Strategy, marketing, management everything regarding consulting... We also need some manual workers but I don't think that appeal to you.

I don't, we're bros

I just got home. It's early and I barely get any sleep at night anyway.

I'd say yes, I don't feel in danger, not more than in Paris or somewhere else desu.

Unless you go in the inner country (south and center west) of course

Not that I think of emigrating desu, just curious. I got a tunisian friend and she's based af.

How is France viewed in Tunisia? Do people want to cut all bonds or is the colonization more or less forgiven?

are you tall or short?
are you dark-skinned or maybe slightly tanned?

Colonisation overall is seen as bad but people don't hate France for that.
There's a bit of hypocrisy in some people being in admiration for France but saying they don't like it because of colonisation, others feel very close to France.

I have a friend who told me that the she felt like France was her second country (no French blood and 'ever lived there), remember most people speak french and watch French media here.

1m85, yellow tan that turn orange during summer.
Why?

And not as bad as other colonies, some will argue that we weren't colonised but only a mere protectorate and some will even say life was better back then

wow, you're taller than me...
nah, just interested
i want a MENA gf...

Are you an old /mena/ regular by any chance?

That's pretty much what I imagined so far. Hard to get a definite answer. It's good that people can move on regarding their countries' or ancestors' past.
Stay based, Tunisia.

eh youre actually taller than me
on a scale of 1 to 3 how bad is life in tunisia
1-india/nigeria tier
2-post commies/ latino tier
3-europe/na tier

Yeah it really depends on the people, but overall the case is closed, it's not like Algeria. (France is mentioned in Algerians national anthem)

Vous parlez français là-bas ? Puis-j'y vais ?

Do I risk getting bombed in Tunisia? Can I get a Tunisian qt?

why are we here just to suffer

nope
i visited it once, but everyone was using Arabic and I couldn't understand anything

do you consider yourself more Mediterranean than African?

I'd say 2.
But there are some great places ( close to europe/na tier) you can go if you have money.
If you like electro, there's a huge scene and some good producers coming down here.

Oui, tu peux vivre ici seulement en parlant français (j'ai des amis dans cette situation)
You won't get bombed and yes you can get a Tunisian qt a song as you're not awkward.

Wtf, we never used Arabic in three years. I left a month ago.

Mediterraneans, we are on the African continent and native from here but no one will feel close to a subsaharian African here.

Because our parents fucked, no meaning in that

T'es sérieux, mec ? Je pensais que l'anglais et l'arabe sont devenus les langues officielles en Tunisie...

>yes you can get a Tunisian qt a song as you're not awkward.
Fuck.

go to sleep

not a big fan of electro, can you guys understand quebecer accent? (my french as been soiled by so many time spent here)

what time is it in Tunisia/

Would you suck a penis for $450? It would take around 15-20min.

i think they are in your timezone

>anglais
Never. Arabic is the only official language but it's written in French everywhere.

Go to work

Yeah we can understand as long as you don't start with c't ostie dmaniè de pas fini les phrases
For exemple, if you watched dormy from Dolan I couldn't understand the mother and the son but I understood the others without any problem.

Same timezone I think 1:30 now

>450$
Add two zeros and maybe we can talk.

Opinion on Jews?

What do you think about Poland? :o

None, they're normal people, their religion and custom is way closer to ours than Christians and most known Jews (in the francophone world) are maghrebis so I feel close to them.
Fuck Israel's policies though (not Israelis, they didn't ask anyrhing)

Real leeches of EU, getting an awful lot of help and refusing others to get some (I think about greece).
Polish immigrants are low class and shit most of the time from experience. I have a funny friend of Polish descent at uni with me though

Is having sex outside of marriage ok in Tunisia? What percentage of Tunisian girls stay virgin until marriage? Are you a virgin? If no did you lose it to a Tunisian qt?

>Our religion
Interesting. Most of the Tunisians we get on /MENA/ tend to be atheistfags and "we wuz berbers" types

>Is having sex outside of marriage ok in Tunisia?
Of course not (yes).
>What percentage of Tunisian girls stay virgin until marriage?
No idea
>Are you a virgin? If no did you lose it to a Tunisian qt?
No to the first, yes to the second

You can be Muslim and we wuz berber desu. Memes aside it's a reality that we ethnically aren't Arabs and our religion is Islam (in a cultural sense, no matter whether you believe it or not which is why I said religion and customs)

stop raping and stealing

how you can buy a truck and go to nice?

>In a cultural sense
reeee I hate Tunisians you guys fell for the secularism meme

Pic related.

What's wrong? Everyone does what he wants desu.

>tfw I'm coming back from a walk on the Promenade des Anglais

why you can't sleep? how long is it?
youtube.com/watch?v=jDi32AFitWs

I'm insomniac so I barely get any sleep at night

Why arent you getting that thing fixed with meds or weed or fapping?

It's been like this all my life. I don't want to take sleeping pills because it gets you addicted, I don't smoke weed here because the law is too harsh on it (it's changing atm) and the quality is shit.
Fapping don't make me sleepy but just lazy

Why is poonesia the laughing stock of the Arab world ?

Success breeds jealousy

nice questions you have there

How long did it take to figure out that you couldn't self-medicate?

I never did. I don't use anything unless my doc tells me to.

Well done, user.
We're not all meant to be the same.