And so its down to 3

And so its down to 3...
Who is going to win the Game of Thrones?

The Night King obviously.

CIA

Hodor

>Down to 3
>Littlefinger doesn't count?

There's no goddamn way Littlefinger wants the throne.

ur right he doesnt

So we're just assuming he's lying about wanting it when he told Sansa?

Jamie will kill cersei

Jon will ally with fatdanerys and a 3rd (either Tyrion or the cripple) with 1 dragon each to fight muh evil zombies

Then, if they want to milk this garbage even more, they will make a season with Daenerys going completely insane. By that time the actress will be a full hamplanet, slayer of dinners, queen of the tumblrinas

Not Really.
Cersei doesn't really count.

She has roughly 5000 disloyal Gold Cloaks
Less than 1000 Lannister personal guards (likely less than 500)
It is unknown if her cousins will obey her so the Westerlands are uncertain.
It is unknown that the lords of the Stormlands support her.

Kings Landing is going to immediately starve without the Tyrell food shipments.

Dorne, Iron Islands, the Reach, and The North are all against Cersei.

The only tricks Cersei has are the Mountain and the remaining Wildfire.

LF probably will try to get rid of Jon or get close to Dany. There's no way he can be a side in this war.

Also she's broke and Owes the Iron Bank.

Gendry and Arya

so game of thrones pretty much confirms that writing is irrelevent to the popularity of a show, right? I mean it's honestly written at a high school level and I'm not even memeing

nope, the church of the seven paid all the crowns debts when she allowed them the right to bear arms again, which is why the current shitfest started with the sparrows

are posts like these for real or is it got meta irony?

B-but smirkfu is alive, r-right?

Daenerys and Jon are teaming up, and he will get the north and she will get the south. Same principle as before Roberts rebellion.

>no Littlefinger

Delusionfags itt.

Sam meets Marwyn the Mage and studies relentlessly offscreen

The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Brienne, Melisandre, and Arya end up in the same location at the same time. Beric dies, Thoros dies, then Beric dies again

The Vale knights are stranded by the snow, so they join Jon

The big battle next season is naval, Dany vs Euron in/near Oldtown

Viserion is grounded by a ballista then surrounded and killed in the streets

Euron boards Yara's ship and kills her, Theon witnesses but escapes

Dany's fleet is crushed and in disarray, she escapes on Drogon while her army retreats

Oldtown is pretty much a ruin, but Euron thinks he's made a work of art and stays there. Sam escapes, but he has the knowledge he came for

Dany begins to doubt herself and sulks around for a while

Qyburn hears what happened and leaves Cersei, he arrives in Oldtown and Euron lets him be archmaester. Qyburn torments the maesters who had him expelled

Riots in King's Landing intensify, Cersei orders her soldiers to kill all of the rebels

Jaime blows up the Red Keep and Cersei with wildfire, King's Landing is abandoned

Jaime puts Edmure back on the seat of Riverrun and rides for Casterly Rock, proclaiming himself King in the Rock

Jon begins his war against the white walkers, Dany has joined him and things don't go very well. Rhaegal is killed

Sam reunites with Jon and gives him important information. Either a method of forging Valyrian steel, another sort of weapon, or evidence of a historical treaty between the Others and Men that was buried by the maesters. The white walkers are either killed or make peace. Jon is revered as a demigod

Jaime becomes a competent battle commander and defeats Euron. Maybe Theon is the one to kill Euron. Theon rules the Iron Islands

Jaime marries Brienne

Gendry rules the Stormlands

The remaining starks are reunited

Giants aren't extinct, they help rebuild

The crown is no more, the 7 kingdoms are independent

Cersei already won.

Holy shit is that Varys? Anyone got a frame by frame to see if he teleports away?

Bran

>The Night King obviously.

This

Gotta add some red lines to it

>forgetting CIA
>forgetting Euron
>forgetting Night's King

Fucking kill yourself normie trash.

>The crown is no more, the 7 kingdoms are independent

Like I suspected, the bulkanization of Westeros. It was never meant to be one kingdom.

boris johnson

>no Qyburn
>no stannis
>no euron
>no night king
>no CIA

>Cia
>Euron

Come on user, we both know the show doesn't give a fuck about those characters.

Cersei will be first killed by the white walkers.
Daenerys and Jon will team up to defeat the white walkers.
Sansa will be queen.

Gee, I wonder who will win a fight between an army of ice zombies whos major weakness is fire ...and 3 giant fire breathing dragons.

I hope Bronn stays alive and happy. It is possible to hate him?

Dany, Jon and Tyrion will rule together obviously, Cersei doesn't stand a chance.

He can fucking bring winter. Dragons won't be able to do damn shit in that weather.

I want to fuck emma watson, doesn't mean I have a chance at it.

>No way Littlefinger wants the throne
>In episode 10, he literally says he sees himself on the iron throne.

Are you legit retarded?

Bc the night king has both the propertys of rubber AND gum

I think it is quite obvious how this is going to work. Snow will team up with Danny, Snow will fight the Night King and Danny will fight Cersei.

Somehow Bran will just convince them that they are cousins, by showing them a vision or something.

katniss everdeen

Jon is not trying to get the iron throne you fucking autist. i hate show watchers so much.

Nobody, at the end there won't be an iron throne anymore, mark my words.

Both Jon snow and Daenerys will break it.

Still hoping the white walkers wipe everyone out in a decisive victory.

sandy

Hopefully George will stay true to his "grey bittersweet" and that Jon and NK will make peace as long as whatever woke the walkers never happens again or whatever

Then it's basically all surviving rulers go back to where they came from, theon back to iron islands, Jaime is king of the rock etc etc, the seven kingdoms are no more

yes, because emma watson doesn't want to fuck you

This is the only way now game of thrones can have a decent ending.

>dany and all the strong women have taken over westeros
>they all join john on top of the wall to face off agaisnt the white walkers
>the night king blows a horn which sends dany's dragons mental, and makes them start melting the wall with their fire
>all hope looks lost, when suddenly from the gate emerges a cloaked figure
>The cloaked figure stands and faces the night king, his pulls back his hood revealing jorah mormont completly covered in greyscale
>jorah raises his arms and shouts 'CAAAN YOU SMEEEELLLL! WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKING!'
>rock bottoms the night king, and breaking the horn through the sheer impact.
>jorah then jumps on a dragon which flies him to the top of the wall.
>jorah rips his shirt off revealing shards of dragon glass inbedded in his elbow.
>jorah jumps off the wall elbow first and people's elbows the night king in the chest.
>the impact kills the night king and sends a shockwave killing the whole walkers army.
>fades to black

Balkanization*

sept of baelor? more like sept of bae am I rite

a strong wymon of course

>and who are you....

That face

>Gendry

Writers have unironically forgotten about him.

This is definitely going to happen.

cersei and littlefinger will die while john and danny get married.
faggot has been making nothing but retarded choices. counting him is like counting sand cunts

this would be a prefect opportunity to turn people against danny by saying its her people who did it

>thinking orbiters are real players
kekus maximus
Euron will join Cersei and sink half of the ships danny has

>decent ending

>not ending with jorah cured and fucking dany on the thorn

littlefinger kills cercei, salsa kills littlefinger, jon&dany kill salsa

mark my words

but Stannis is alive right lads?

CIA wasn't expecting king in da norf, he fucked up

Stannis will still win, waiting for his reveal next season.

Serious question: how does Euron stand a chance against Dany. In the book can he summon a Kraken or something?

STANNIS

It'll be Lady Mormont.

he has a valyrian horn that can control dragons

more realistic:

>Arya kill cerci because of her list and to fulfill the prophcy
>CleganBowl for fan-service
>Jon and Dany fight for the 7th season but join forces @ the 8th season vs the white walker's
>CIA have the upper hand at one point but his plans get fucked up by Varys and they both lose
>iron bitch and dorne sluts are wild cards (filler for the 7th season ???)
>all other minor charactors will die for the shock value

there isn't any other viable scenario desu

I forget.
In the book some Greyjoy has a magic dragon horn that will make the dragons obey him.
It's been a few years.

>Dany battles Euron on the way to Westeros
>loses good amount of army
>Jon is king of the north and has no reason to help her fight for iron throne
>based Baelish offers the help of the Vale in exchange for the marriage she needs
>Baelsih marries Dany and sits on the Iron Throne with Dany as queen

Im not sure but for some reason i believe House Arryn can steamroll through Winterfell whenever they feel like it. With a force like that Littlefinger has a good enough bargaining chip to make a real attempt at the Iron Throne. I doubt it will last long but if there is any justice in this show, he will sit on it. Even it only for a moment.

Oh shit I just looked this up. That's a game changer.

I don't watch game of thrones but i'll be pissed if Emilia Clarke doesn't win everything.

>implying Jon wants the Iron Throne and not just vengeance for his family

He has no reason not to join forces with Dany.

What happens to Dany

>not being #Team Mad Queen

its just a shame though that Jaime is going to have to kill her to become Azor Ahai

Well done Daenerys, well done
HOWEVER

Except for the fact that while Dany wants the throne more than anything else, Jon only wants to prevent the Night King from killing everyone. Jon wasnt even interested in taking back Winterfell at first.

>he thinks a man will win the game of thrones

lol delusional men

>King in the Rock
I chuckled

It's the real title, the Westerlands were the ruled by the King in the Rock before the conquest.

NOPE

The Faith forgave the debt it owed the Iron Throne which was like half the Crown's debt.
The rest of the debt is half to House Lannister half to the Iron Bank of Braavos.

Jon will need Dany to help defeat the Night King so he'll probably help her defeat the Lannisters. Sansa and other northerners will want to see the Lannisters dead for what they did to the Starks so I can't see why they wouldn't give her aid.

Maybe but the Lannisters dont have shit. They only have an ally in Euron simply because hes against Dany as well. Dany has House Tyrell, the sand snakes, and whatever army Theon and his sis brought. I dont see why they would need Jon's help to take on the Lannisters.It would make things more interesting if House Arryn helped Dany because Littlefinger actually is pursuing the Iron Throne and has a force that can really help Dany.

>S1-S2-S3
>LF will probably get rid of ned and get close to the lannisters. there is no way he can be a side in this war
>S4
>LF will probably get rid of the lannisters and get close to the arryn. there is no way he can be a side in this war.
>S5
>LF will probably try to get close to the boltons and get rid of the lannister. there is no war he can be a side in this war.
>S6
>LF probably will try to get rid of Jon or get close to Dany. There's no way he can be a side in this war.

srly, it's like if you are trying to be as retarded as you can

Here's a rose to show that I am still loyal to you grandma.

USELESS

That's fucking dumb.

no he doesn't, he gave the horn to Victarion, who is sailing to dany

the horn also burns whoever blows it

guess who the fire immune person in all of westeros and esos is, it's there to explain how dany will control the dragons, she just does in the show but in the books she will use the horn

Stop forcing this shitty meme and kill yourself

He's an uncucked male so no

came to post this

>victarion
>in the show

>Victarion

Post your face when Jon grants the now-empty Dreadfort to Davos and House Seaworth.

And so its down to 2...

Left or Right?

does it look like the discussion is about the show?

>anyone other than asuka
>ever

cersei = mad king
dany = lyanna stark
euron = rhaegar
dany's baby = jon snow
jorah = ned stark

jorah as regent until dany's baby is of age
it's like poetry, they rhyme

>jon snow is suddenly transformed into an infant
you are bad at this