Post the worst RYM reviews that you've seen

Post the worst RYM reviews that you've seen.

You're leading a good life if this is the worst rym review you've ever seen and I would reccomend not monitoring this thread further. Best not knowing that some of these people exist.

Yeah this is a pretty decent review compared to some I'd recommend tuning out

Yup i agree with the comments above

essential

this is a perfectly decent review honestly. RYM has some truly shit reviews, I'm looking forward to seeing how this thread turns out

why do people upvote this garbage

Everything by Poohkali and
qwerty100

A great review, it is the better album easily and the only reason I ever listened to it was because of the meme magic and at the time my belief that you listened to discographies in order (so when I heard Aeroplane I was disappointed it wasn't as good as Avery)

holy shit is this real
especially that comment at the end jesus christ

The guy in pic related is one of the biggest contrarian assholes I've ever seen on here.

Extremely biased towards the west coast, a good chunk of acclaimed records (Including The Chronic, Channel Orange, The Documentary etc) get 2 starts or lower. But SOMEHOW Lil B get's 5 starts.

This guy is fucking awful.

so many RYM reviews are just contrarian assholes trying as hard as they can to not get something

This is completely correct and probably the biggest reason I'm never getting a RYM.

channel orange is a 2 star though

I actually kind of love this review.

A: Doubtful.
B: Doesn't mean it warrants a 5 paragraph review that doesn't talk about the music for the first third.

Also he was ok with God's Father by Lil B being a super long album but bitched about Blueprint 2 and Life after Death for the same thing.

I have an account, but I use it exclusively for lists. reviewing and rating albums is idiotic unless you're a professional critic or have some special connection to the record IMO

>but I use it exclusively for lists.
Well you're already the best user on there.

Are the lists any better than the reviews?? I mean that should be easy because of how bad the reviews ARE but still.

Channel Orange was painfully boring and only got rave reviews because Frank came out as gay right before it.

not bragging or saying I'm better than anyone else. I'm saying that I use it to keep track of my favorite albums/artists, and that's pretty much all I use it for

False. Lost and Forrest Gump are classics.

>classics
As if that word isn't used on practically anything released these days

Enjoy your elevator music tier production with needless interludes then

Worst Review ever. How could anyone think that this tambourine is a potato.

genuinely like it

every qwerty100 review

kek

>"worst"
last paragraph is comedy gold

that, horrible review

this fucking review triggers me so hard

top notch review

>Illinoise
>synth-prog
wut

Who mentioned Illinoise, this is an Arthur Russel release

maybe i'm wrong for liking STGSTV but it seems weird to not even include Alvin Row on the highlights

Someone post the soundtracks for the blind one

this ain't shit
if anything i do agree with him
avery gets unfair treatment
i have no fucking idea how one goes about reviewing most jazz but i can tell you that's not it

neither is pic related i think?

This is actually a 100% valid critique and if you think otherwise you're a dumb drone