WHY Sup Forums???? explain your reasoning

WHY Sup Forums???? explain your reasoning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums

because girls are stupid enough to pay for it

Because they're mass produced and are garbage quality. Guys don't care about quality. I've been using the same cheap ching chong 50 cent razor for 2 months.

Bitches are dumb

Because they don't.

A $50 bra is made of gold
A $50 lipstick is stupidly expensive
A $2.50 shirt is a piece of shit.

You can buy lipstick for a couple of bucks. We can buy shirts for hundreds of dollars.

So shut up.

Because women are fucking terrible with money and will buy anything at any price. $700 for a pair of shoes she's only going to wear once? Totally. $300 dollars for a purse that was made by child slaves that only cost the company $5 to make? Do it, she only pays attention to the brand name anyway.

Men, on the other hand, are smart and frugal, and companies know that there are FAR less of thwm that will fall for that obvious bullshit.

Because men don't give a shit and will wear whatever. There are expensive men's clothes, we just don't buy them. If women weren't willing to wither then they wouldn't be that high.

yeah I high as fuck and forgot to turn off caps and too stupid to go back and change it

Because most men dont give a shit
I buy all my clothes from walmart, since they usually get ruined in a few months anyways

coz a woman will pay 50 bucks for something she doesn't need right now but what is on sale, while a man will pay 5 bucks for a chocolate bar that is at the counter of a gas station and he just decides he wants that.

Because women are dumb. That's why, faggot.

you can get plastic pack bras 4 for $10... nobodys going to wear them because they suck and are made of super shitty materials. which men don't really give a fuck what material theyre wearing. ALSO you can buy cheap ass makeup. but nobody likes it. women dont have to wear bras or makeup, they just do because theyre weak and feeble and succumb to media.

how is it fair that women's auto insurance is 25% cheaper from day 1 with no record. explain your reasoning.

Because men end up paying for all of it regardless

because we care less

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

Because some women still want to cry that they're oppressed, so have to compare apples with pears to make it appear so.

none of my shirts are lacy
nor do they require animal testing

>none of my shirts are lacy

none of my bras cost $ 50

men would wear panties if they were cheaper but woman insist on paying 10x as much for slightly better

tits or gtfo

>you know the fucking drill

yup, when a man pays for everything a woman has he is forced to settle on walmart tee shirts in a 10 pack and pray they last the year.

because if women will pay the marked up price, why would you charge less?

Because you buying cheap shirts...

implying I am a girl

bitch just make a timestamp and show em

A shirt that won't get fucked up within a week costs at least 8$ unless there's a discount or sumtin.

Women "get into less accidents".

Which is actually untrue, data suggests men have more car accidents because more men drive more miles. If you control for miles driven, women get into more accidents, particularly the shitty bumper dents that just waste your time.

A 4 pack costs $20, only really fancy lingrie are $50, make up is stupid, problem solved

i dont care if it is a girl show them tits and timestamp faggots

>implying women pay for their own shit

if you're not a girl, post tits with a timestamp.
if you're a girl, post tits with timestamp. It's simple.