Rate honestly

Rate honestly

Bi male here. 7-8/10 need to see balls for full assessment.

>need to see balls
>that picture

0/10 retard dick

The head of this penis gleams under the light like a diamond in the rough. Although shiny, and wanting wear, the shaft of the penis is something of an anti climactic let down, that is, being quite thin, and lesser able then other penises to properly pleasure a woman. Although the penis is aesthetically up to par, the length and girth comes up a bit short. Perhaps, the large vein down the center of the penis, near the base, could provide a bit of extra stimulation, (also suggests larger amounts of semen be expelled during ejaculation), but this is all overshadowed by the ultimate average nature of the shaft. The pubic hair appears to be improperly trimmed. Notice how in the middle of the pubic bone, the hair is trimmed quite short as compared to the hair visible in the pubic crease area. This also takes away from the general appeal of the penis. This penis is also held in what looks to be, quite a feminine hand. On top of that, it is held in a feminine way. Thighs are also rather womanly, bordering on matronly. 4/10.

>
holy shit thats the best dick evaluation i've ever read

kek

5.5/10

This above average piece of manhood is a simple of the simple, yet artful achievement that all others should aspire to. Yes, it not the thickest, or the longest penis in the world, but by God, it tries. The veins snaked throughout the bottom of the shaft show strength, willingness, ability to conceive, and above all, carnal desire. The pubic area is well maintained, balls shaved and tight, with little white goose bumps on it, showing youth and tender care. The hand holding the penis is large, young looking, and smooth, another symbol of healthiness and youth. The mole just on the outside of the pubic area is a cute little bonus, almost inviting of a woman to kiss it while partaking in orally pleasuring the young man in his genital area. Let's return to the veins in this penis, as they are easily the best attribute. We've got a throbber here, dareisay. This penis could easily pleasure a woman, yes, but due to the males lack of natural strength and sexual ability (see skinny arms/stomach area, youthful virginlike hands), this penis will undeniably fall short of allowing a woman to achieve mind blowing orgasm plateau. 6.5/10

i like this haha

tfw you see a dick you'd want in you

7/10
8/10
8.5/10
5/10
8/10

Little big. Wouldn't stop me from trying, 8/10 aesthetically.

Honest r8 pls, curious about it

Ah, yes my friends, here we have the classic nub penis, one that reaches for the sky, but is thoroughly enveloped by dicks of greater fortitude. A tragic tale, this penis will live, or should I say, a tragic tale this penis is in the process of living out. Notice the unkempt pubic hair, as if the owner of the penis has simply given up, shunned all women as well as any hope with being with one. A passerby might think that the owner should trim his pubes, perhaps even shave them, as this penis is in desperate need of anything, and i mean anything, to create the illusion of superiority. But the owner of the penis is past that, instead he must elect to hide his penis with the pubic hair, a concrete reflection on how he may hide his shame on his shortcomings in life. Lets turn to the balls as they are another indication of the inferiority of the penis. Sad, droopy, lethargic, lugubrious. A corpse zombie, dry like the deserts of death valley. Yet don't fret dear owner, all is not lost. Although overtaken in the field of penis, this is but a hope, a sprout of life one might say, symbolizing what could be, but never achieved. No orgasms will be had by women with this sad fellow, but rather, desperate jabs to the entrance of the vaginal cavity. 2/10

rate?

6/10
shitangle/10
7/10
4/10
5/10
6/10
7/10
6/10
3/10
7/10

Here we have the stereotypical clean penis. Nicely kept pubes, which suggests that the owner shaves, which to many women, is something highly frowned upon. Thankfully the pubic hair is begging to grow out, which is visually appealing to the pubic area, but unappealing in the scrotum area. What could have been seen as a perfectly smooth, perhaps cold ballsack, is now seen as a frightened porcupine. The white shirt, and cleanliness of the penis suggests that the owner is fresh out of the shower, perhaps not even having clothed his bottom half for the day. Now, onto the penis itself. Two words. Short girth. Not good, but this could certainly be worse. The penis is certainly aesthetically appealing with a nearly flawless circumcision, yet there is something missing about it. Something that may make the woman feel empty and let down inside upon revealing the penis during first love-making. I'll say again, short girth. These to cancel one another out, so we are left with an empty void and wanting. The owner of the penis seems to be a bit chubby, suggesting poor health and circulation, perhaps resulting in the apparent lack of vein in shaft. The owner may likely have strength and the ability to fuck hard, but this penis is one that slips out numerous times during fornication. However, books can be seen in the background, there is hope yet. This is a well read penis. A learned penis, and given the proper study, will fall short in provided women with mind blowing orgasm, perhaps even fall short of extreme pleasure, but may likely proceed to cause enjoyment in the partner. Looks good on paper, doesn't come through in the end. 4/10

Rate me

all of it?

Whoever you are, I like your description. Still leaving some place for doubt that this guy could work this penis. Great review.

Rate pls

Yum

Rate with discription ?

holy fuck this is awesome

rate