Tom Hanks visited my local pizza shop. Seriously is there anything this guy CANT do?

Tom Hanks visited my local pizza shop. Seriously is there anything this guy CANT do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzVhKlxUdYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck her dude

if I were Tom Hanks I wouldn't leave my 500 acre estate other than for work and have all of my fine dining food brought to me by a team of expert assistants, because I'm Tom fucking Hanks and you're not.

Act

I saw Tom Hanks at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He's pointing at Adele

hide his boner

That would suck though

Nice. Also does he have a chub?

is that riley reid?

poor guy just wanted pizza

no this woman clearly has breasts

literally who?

this shit must be hell. poor guy

This is what I imagine the normies who make GoT threads to be like.

jesus

Surely these people must feel at least a slight twinge of guilt for inconveniencing someone this much?

>Seriously is there anything this guy CANT do?
Pick a good place to eat. That shit is fucking garbage.

Holy shit. That's like 8 blocks from my house. I wonder what he's doing in Cleveland.

your mom

This summer Tom Hanks is Searching for Da Vinci's Pizza.

The look in her eyes, you just KNOW

Potteric KEK.

It's pretty nice restaurant, I'm sure Tom was a total gentleman and even made sure to personally give her the tip.

>BRO JOHN CUSACK IS HERE!

Found it. It's in some third world shithole.

Why can't Tom Hanks google?

He looks so uncomfortable. This is hilarious.

He's so happy because of the white girl and black guy standing next to him.

Serves cuck pizza with bbc slices and bull mayo.

>Seriously is there anything this guy CANT do?
Say no to Spielberg.

Nope. Their desire for ebin facebook likes overshadows basic human empathy.

> haha! Great photos Tom, Thanks.
Seriously? Literally burned my SPR dvd

I can't imagine being a good person. It must be terrible. He probably just wanted to eat and then go back to his hotel and go to bed but because he's a nice guy he had to take all those pictures and act like he didn't want to kill all of them. It must be terrible.

JUST

that qt on the right who can't barely contain her lady goo :3

Me in the middle

I was wondering if I was the only person who realized she is touching her vagina.

Ay nigga that bitch in the hoodie got like her whole fist in her snatch and shit my nigga Hanksy gettin bitches leakin.

>that poor robot black dude they obviously made sure to have front and centre because diversity

>that uncomfortable thumbs up

>only 30 more minutes until he gets to rush home and watch those new episodes on crunchyroll though

Half those people probably don't even know who he is.

>meanwhile, the chick right behind her peeking out on the left

I kind of want to be a famous actor but it would get old after a while.

>forget her name actress from Community

She's such a fucking cutie pie. I want to cuddle with and kiss her so bad.

Alison Brie

youtu.be/NzVhKlxUdYE

Ghosts?

I once got seated at a table right across from Gary Sinise at a restaurant once. Holy fuck, like every 10 min a different person would come to his table and talk to him. Felt bad for the guy, he was already eating when we were seated and we left before him. Wonder if he ever got to finish his food.

JUST

Me and my family had dinner with Tom Hanks a few months ago. He was just as nice as you would've thought and took selfies with like anyone who asked even though it took about 45 minutes

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

If I were Tom Hanks I would live in a perpetual state of unlucidity

That line only works with blunt senpai

>celebrity-struck idiots
>capacity for guilt

>/GoT/
>normies
oh hoo hee hee hoo haa haa

>liking blunt and her fish lips

Be ashamed.

>be in Cleveland because I've lost control of my life
>oh hey a pizza place I'm starving
>"are you tom hanks?"
>oh fuck no, here it comes
>brace it tom, you can handle this
>think of your thai ladyboi in your mansion
>be strong for her
>"yep!"
>"omg can i get a picture?"
>"sure!"
>you and everyone else in this joint you fucking pissant

Thanks user.

rofl he's getting progressively angrier in each successive shot this is splendid

this is the face of a famous person kidnapped from his home by a deranged pizza man to show him off to his colleagues

>one guy: hey, you're tom hanks! can i get a picture?
>TH: sure dude
>50 people crawl out of the woodwork, each with their phones out ready to shit on you on twitter if you say no

Holy shit those tits!

Looks like Reily Reid fucked Zach Braff

it looks like he was trying to fuck her and didnt want any pictures taken

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING STACEY COVER YOUR UDDERS THEY'RE ABOUT TO BURST

Reddit : the post

>Tom Hanks sadly eating pizza alone in Lakewood
>Dr. Justfuckmyshitup practices in Willoughby
>Lebron is... well he's Lebron
Is Cleveland the official meme capital at this point?

hanks is a weeb?

>those tits

>his fucking face

Hahaha leave him alone shit.

>Is there anything this guy CANT do?

Digest sugar

normie: the show and normie: the fanbase. fact not opinion

got DAYUM son she built for breeding

Krieger need to kidnap her for the aryan breeding program

I trying to say she cute, man

>pic

Now THAT'S a workspace I can fuck shit up from.

will wheaton?

rex ryan?

Must suck to be a celebrity, can't even have a night out to eat without a mob of people trying to take selfies with you.

The juxtaposition of their expressions is hilarious. The pizza guy looks so fucking happy and Tom Hanks looks miserable.

You would know this how?

He was responsible for my sexual awakening at the age of 12. Then it shifted to more of a paternofilial relationship.

I assure you it is normal for my gender

You got skype? Wanna get pregnant?

Sorry, I already have my boyfriend. In fact, he's also probably shitposting on Sup Forums as we speak.

POST TITS NOW

mfw when Forrest god wins one for da land

He's a bitch, we should hook up. I'll tell him right now I'm gonna take his girl.

I'm gonna take your girl bro what the fuck you gonna do about it?

>i JUST want pizza

Girls don't come here.

please no cuck user
she's the only one I have

My gf posts here sometimes. Don't tell her I'm trying to hook up with this chick

STOP CALLING IT THE LAND! WE DON'T LIVE IN A FUCKING "LAND"!

That bullshit makes it sound like we live in a magical realm with fucking hobbits and oompa loompas and shit.

Sorry brah, wherever I go I must lay that pipe.

>mfw i'm already fucking her
how's it feel cuckboi?

You fucking losers finally get a championship and now you bitch about this? At least you have the Browns to look forward to in DA LAND amirite?

>i just want pizza pls no photos

how do you people get so many pictures of this guy? i'm genuinely curious if i could visit him irl

Me on the right

>When you leave your room during the family reunion to get a glass of water and a bunch of people you don't know want to take a picture with you

LITTLE