I share a board with these people

>I share a board with these people

>not liking Art Rock

ART
ROCK

radiohead fans always have the worst taste and personality of music fans

they're always too pretentious for pop but too pleb for good experimental

radiohead fans probably are the ones who hatespam trout mask replica

I mean, have you heard OK Computer? It's kind of amazing how it blends the best of every decade and prophetically describes the hell we live in. i dont know about 'best album of all time', but its definitely the best ive heard

>universally critically acclaimed albums get ranked highly in group opinion polls

it's almost as if you don't understand how basic statistics work!

Non-art, faux-art, and art, all in one picture

Agreed, Pink Floyd is garbage and Radiohead aren't much better

Lol, never realized

Post your top 5 albums.

the banana album is the only bearable one

Lmao fucking Scaruffi drones

boy what you be doin
DSOTM>WYWH>VU/N>>OKC>>>Kid A
Kid A belongs no where near top 5, maybe top 1000

Doesn't change the fact that the people rating the albums highly are dumb lemmings who give people who like actually good music, a bad name, and who shit up this board.

>non art
Floyd

>faux art
Redditohead

>art
VU

Someone is upset. Anyway I'm not going to post them - being a Radiohead ledditer, you wouldn't understand my favorite albums. You'd probably just say "this sounds like noise" or "Shitfork didn't even rate this. it sucks".

ok so what would someone with good taste say is the #1 best album of all time instead of ok computer?

>actually good music
Like Death Grips and Grimes?
Fuck off idiot

>all great albums
>user gets triggered because they are also popular

typical

ahh, the classic "too obscure therefore its good" meme. you are such a pretentious faggot it hurts, go get in a car crash

Ariel Pink's The Doldrums or The United States of America

AHAHAHA LMAOING AT UR LYFE
VU&N>>>>>>>>>(the rest are pretty equal t b h f a m)

ITT: pretentious avabt-teens who think they are too cool for Pink Floyd and Radiohead
Fuck off back to /rym/ circlejerking your shitty Japanese noise you embarrassing posers

I could accept four of those albums being in the Top 500 albums of all time (though in the bottom half) but Dark Side of the Moon couldn't even make that list

Velvet Underground & Nico couldn't be any lower than the Top 100, putting it lower than the Top 20 is a bit of a stretch

lol you like radiohead and are calling anything else conceited or pretentious or false

yeezus

Picking #1 all time is hard but there are a million albums that would be a better choice than any of those 5. For example

>Blonde by Frank Ocean
>anything by Joanna Newsom
>either of Weezer's first two albums
>Hounds of Love
>Ready to Die by Biggy Smalls
>The Ark Work by Liturgy
>Disintegration
>My Woman
>Blood on the Tracks

>growing out of Radiohead and 70s Pink Floyd
>"You're immature and pretentious"
Laddest of wews

The velvet underground album is the only good one on this list. If you actually like the other ones you are a boring person in real life I can garuntee

Tvu and nico deserves to be there... Maybe top 10
Kid A i wouldnt mind being top 100
The other 3 could go.

>all these people circlejerking TVU
I mean it's a great album but you hipsters are circlejerking it only because it was commercial failure at the time and influenced all your favorite indie bands

But in terms of lyricism and musicianship it cannot even compete with Radiohead or Floyd and most prog rock

Literally kill yourself

The Queen is Dead should be the objective #1 of all time

Best songs from each album:
The Tourist
Any Colour You Like
European Son
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part 8)
Treefingers

These are legendary records. But of course leave it to Sup Forums they must be the contrarian underground.

Calling Beatles, 2Pac and Oasis all overrated and trash.
Give me a break guys ffs

t. 17 year old who thinks he is Patrician because he listened to Scaruffi top 10

lel

>leleleleleleleleleleleleeleeelele hipster

kys hipsters don't exist and TVU wasn't a commercial failure that's a meme look at it's chart numbers

>prog rock is good
>radiohead and Pink Floyd are good

just kys kys you fucking nerd

>I share a board with these people
Jesus Christ

you are american and also likely below the age of 20. You also listen to metal

No lol
I wouldnt mind tvu and nico, loveless, kind of blue, or another green world

All mu core but they are very #1 material

Not an argument you retarded hipster

Just admit you are an image obsessed tool who can't judge music beyond the surface level

>strumming 4 same chords and singing about drugs and hoes is better than Shine on Your Crazy Diamond

Just go jump under a train

the "i started listening to music last year" full kit

jesus fucking christ breathe on some fucking helium already

It's not that the Velvets influenced some band like Belle & Sebastian, that's fine and all and still better than any influence most 60's artists had, but it's that they were key influences to groups that were innovative and in turn highly influential themselves like Can or Throbbing Gristle...it's that stuff like No Wave can all be traced back to them

you study a STEM subject don't you

>you are american
No I'm European retard
And only Americans worship TVU
I am 22
>You also listen to metal
Ok so you are a nu-male whatever

Today I heard Ok Computer and Kid A for the first time, and I consider Kid A superior in every way

Uh, what, who listens to Pink Floyd or Radiohead for the garbage lyrics? And they have no actual soul in their music, it's just totally flaccid

These are unironically better than Pink Floyd and Radiohead desu, but not #1 of all time

Yes and?
I will do actually useful well paid job while you will be flipping burgers with your law or liberal arts degree
Stay salty faggot

>radiohead fans getting this mad
Face it, your precious "avante-garde" band is nothing more than glorified elevator music. If I was standing in an elevator and OK Computer or Kid A came on in the background, I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

The fact is every single one of those albums/artists I listed off the top of my head that I enjoyed recently, are better than any of the shit Radiohead shat out. I'm not saying they deserve to be in the top 5. But neither does Radiohead, and just because all of the paid critics and shills think they do, and you're 16 and so Radiohead is the epitome of "deep" music after years of listening to the radio, doesn't change that fact.

Agreed, and that's what I thought I implied.

3/5 of those albums are 10/10.

The other 2 albums are solid 9/10.

I really don't see the problem, other than OP being a try hard faghot

sweet jesus

>calling me a nu-male for not listening to metal

thanks for confirming everything I thought about radiohead and pink floyd fans mate, glad i'm not one of you boring STEMlords lol

>Pink Floyd and Radiohead have garbage lyrics
And they have no actual soul in their music

Top kek Sup Forumsdrones are a fucking joke

>Cucks beware! Nu males are terrified of the masculinity emitting from my STEM degree. If you don't like metal, you're a nu male hipster. I'm apart of the alt right and it feels punk as fuck.

hahahaha radiohead fans confirmed for autistic STEMlords who can only judge music in a formulaic robotic way. Do you also judge a book on the number of metaphors in it?

dad rock

Lmao stay mad cucks
8 more years

Your tears are delicious

Tell me what kind of useless degree you are studying that got you so mad?

I studied farting in your face at you're a faggot polcuck university

Kid A > VU/N > WYWH > OKC >>>>>>>> DSOTM

Admit it, dark side is the most overrated album in rock

yuck

is this satire?

everybody take note that this is radiohead fans. thank god I instantly disregard anything somebody has to say if they actually like radiohead

>my shitty flavor of the month meme rap, indie pop and "experimental" music approved by Melon, Scaruffi and Pitchfork is so much better than your boring dadrock haha I'm 18 and my music taste is fucking superior
>also fuck Trump and white people

This is why everyone makes fun of Sup Forums

>Kid A first
>DSOTM overated
man what are you doing, Kid A is by far the worst of the 5.

Not an argument

And no most Radiohead fans are brainwashed libcucks but I can look past the fanbase and appreciate the music

>also fuck white people

Nobody ever said this. Why are you so insecure at examining structures?

>"also fuck Trump and white people"
>because I said you're a boring shallow STEMlord who can only judge music like a robot

hey you made the connection not me mate

radiohead fans are insufferable lmao

lmao this is the perfect example of why Radiohead is bad and insultingly superficial. The people who listen to this dumdum music are alt right mouthbreathers and bourgeoisie liberals

radiohead is just so fucking boring
its not even bad its just so unengaging
i seriously dont get people who listen to music like that

Radiohead fans confirmed for STEM studying alt righters. Nobody even made the alt right connection they just started memeing it themselves LOL. I wish you guys could feel some emotion

honestly Sup Forums, the only acceptable taste would be Kid A > DSOTM >>>>>>> the rest on this list

checked n kekked m8

hi

reddit

t. avant-teen special snowflakes

WYWH>OKC>>>DSOTM>TVU>>>Kid A

the only one of these that even somewhat applies to me is the joy division one, but I don't even have the t shirt

10/10
9/10
10/10
10/10
9/10

Why is it bad to like Stirner or Bergman? Radiohead fans confirmed spooked lowbrow drones

"Sister Ray is over my head even though it's almost 50 years old"-the post

>mfw someone implies dadrock or metal is good

You are literally everything wrong with Sup Forums

The type of person I imagine to use the term dadrock

>le spook man
Fuck off to /lit/ and stay there

Bach's B Minor Mass with Gardiner

Fuck off and die contrarian shitters

Why do you use so many commas?

>t. coward
embarassing

But I like both...
I probalby prefer captain beefheart but meh
to be honest saying that any album is #1 is a bit strange because music is too broad and wide ranged to say that any album is #1 or #2 ect.
Also subjective.
>Le contrarian
>Le semi-contrarian
tru
o_0 sort of

I dont want to dive into the futhur shitpool

this

holy fucking shit dude

I tried listening to In Rainbows once and it fucking sucked

That's their worst album tbf

No, because Sup Forumstards list out mucore as best albums. Theyre great, but it doesnt mean that there are no better albums. This big mass of fags sharing the same top20 on RYM (>having a RYM acount) just proves how little music Sup Forums knows about.

>not liking at least one of those albums
Jesus christ get some fucking taste. Did you just discover Sup Forums?

>

>Foxtrot isn't no. 1
Fucking plebs.

>tfw you realize this is a living person.

In the Aeroplane over the sea
The River
Heroes
Dusk at Cubist Castle

but I am on your side