I still care about her Sup Forums. I've been here for a long time. We met through her sister who was my friend...

I still care about her Sup Forums. I've been here for a long time. We met through her sister who was my friend. Her sister encouraged us to date and eventually I popped the question. Now, her home life was shit. Her dad is a drunk, they were poor, didn't know if they'd ever have food or a house next month etc. I provided as much as I could, even buying her family an ac and installing it and fixing their car a couple times. But we were happy together for two and a half years. We loved each other, I'd have done anything. But there was another guy who came along, caught her attention, and he promised her a way out of that home. She went to him within two weeks. I couldn't do that for her at the time. I was a poor uni student. She left me, ran across the country, and there's history. I forgot and moved on.

Except I didn't. I realize now that I always kept her in mind. We fought sometimes because I was stubborn or not sensitive to emotions, but we made up. Despite that, I could never quite forget her, now here I am and I realize I still care about her. I texted her a few weeks ago, we talked a little for the first time in 3 years. It went fine for two or three days. Then she ignored me, I pressed, and she said, "I'm sorry, I can't talk to you anymore. Goodbye." She blocked me and won't answer me at all.

What's a guy to do? I'm a graduate, I'm making good money now, I could provide for her all of those things. I could help her family too. I don't even care about sex anymore, I only want her. I can't even do casual shit with people. I've had other girls, but none of them left an emotional impact on me. She did. She's the only one who ever really struck me emotionally at all. I cannot stop thinking about her. What do I do?

Have some tits guys, I dunno what the fuck to do anymore besides lift and play dorf fort.

Same person?

-.- love makes people fucking retarded. She was using you for what you could provide. Someone gave her more, he won. Fuck that bitch, Sup Forumsro. You can do better. Find a decent professional woman thats self-sustaining. That way shes there because she wants to be, not out of need.

I see why you say that but it was more. I've been used before, she was genuine. The things I did for her she never asked for and always reciprocated somehow. She would not let me say no. I did have a professional woman for a while. She cared too much about her career and not enough about us. The girl I wrote about in op works now too and AFAIK lives on her own.

>she was genuine.

Oh fucking spare me, she's not some special snowflake, there are PLENTY of other women out there. Quit being attached to the ones who blocked you moron

All the same, she cut you off. Move on, moron. There isnt a single bitch in this world worth the headache. Trust me, this is coming from a homeless double divorcee who got used and dumped twice. I know what im talking about.

OP, it's shit to say but you need to let it go

Maybe its not 100% over between you two, maybe you will date again someday. but for now u need to let it go and forget about her

you need to tell yourself that she will never come back

9999 get

Yeah you guys are right. It's just hard as fuck. I cannot stop thinking about her.

Give us her number.

You'll get over it, we all do. It's a part of life.

What you SHOULD be doing is going out there and finding the one who actually WANTS to be with you. Not the one that blocks you after she discarded you.

bro there are so many women on this planet, just by the numbers there is most likely someone hotter/better out there that is willing to be with you.

Everytime that bitch comes up in your mind, counter the thoughts of her with a reminder that you're going to find someone better.

Go out a lot, focus on your life and bettering yourself (not to get pussy but to legitimately be who you want to be), and it'll work out. Just try to actually be the man you pretend to be when you're trying to get pussy.

Also dwarf fortress is the shit.

Definitely not kill yourself neither mentally not physically for that matter over some fem that decided to sell happiness for money. You'll find someone better eventually once you quit whining over her

I dunno. Maybe there'll be another one that has an impact on me like she did. She wasn't even my first girl.

I've been going out every weekend now, trying to get fit again and bought a couple guns to train with.

>Maybe there'll be another one that has an impact on me like she did

Lmao cmon man, people aren't that unique and shes not special. I used to fall for girls and basically and think shit like, "she's my dream girl there's no way ill meet anyone like her". Inevitably things wouldn't work out or we would break up and I would be devastated for a while. Of course after awhile I would meet another girl who was so perfect that I couldnt let her go.

Well after about three different "dream girls" I realized that good traits aren't that unique, it just takes shifting through a little bit of shit and having some standards.

also you have to keep reminding yourself that she's not that special, because odds are, she really isn't

its not bait ok ty

shes a fucking bitch, my Sup Forumsigga. probably wanted to gold dig shit out of your pants. she wasnt genuine at all. theres probably a fuck ton of women like her

I'm not understanding the gold digging thing; I didn't have much money either at the time, if she were a gold digger she'd have stayed the long game I'm making bank now

Fuck her, and not in the way you want to. I don't even have to explain why, if you get your head straight for a second you'll know and will do the right thing which is move on and live life.