I've always been cold. I don't care I enjoy it

I've always been cold. I don't care I enjoy it...

True story, happened 5 minutes ago, you will love it, keep reading...

So I am in a perfect relationship (5 months in) shes great, really sexy but such a lovely girl, really really lovely. Thing is...

She loves me more than I her, that's obvious to me. I mean, I still like her, but not like in total love like she is. Soo...

She is super friendly and lovely to me, always buying me gifts and wanting cuddles. The kind of girlfriend that you guys would love. Slightly too clingy for me but whatever.

Yesterday was my brithday. I had a great idea...

Ive done this to a few girls...

I wasn't with her yesterday, because she was away with her mother doing some stuff. She really wanted to be with me but she sent me a present in the post (remember this was yesterday) - They present arrived. Really cool.

It was a album in a kind of scrapbook thing which pictures of us and a sweet little message inside. Not really my thing, but I take the thought. Here's the thing.

(And I've done this to a couple of ex girlfriend)

I get off on this. I decided to mail her back this album withall the photos scrumpled up, and big words on the front page in marker saying 'I NEVER LOVED YOU, I USED YOU, CYA, DON'T BOTHER RINGING ME. I THINK YOUR UGLY'

I also attached a picture of another girl with cum on her (not my girl, but convincing)

I have since deleted her from my phone and facebook etc. Shes not back till tomorrow. She has been ringing me all day lol. I gather she will probably come round to my house. I wont answer.

Is this okay? Woul you enjoy doing this? Thoughts? Am I ALPHA

Other urls found in this thread:

naijanote.com/tuesday-hotties-she-is-a-good-dicker/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2edgy4me

Was it edgy? Hmm I didn't mean to be, really.

Lol but if this is true kys. You seem pretty fucking worthless

It's competely true. I can't say I really feel bad about it. I mean I know shes lovely. But I bet shes bawling her eyes out right now.

I definitely wont be killing myself however.

roll

Oh mai gawd, u so alpha senpai! can I please lick your alpha balls, maybe get a dribble of your alpha juice?

It doesn't matter dude. Chicks have a switch that they can turn off in a heartbeat. If you think she's hung on you, you are deluded. She'll have another guy next week, and he'll be a hero to her because he won't be a child. She's probably already over you or will be in a day or two. Good luck with life. You're gonna need it. You'll eventually learn that women move on much faster than men do. And it'll be much easier for her to find someone else than it will be for you.

>Pic related. Is OP's new look in the upcoming Power Rangers reboot.

Alpha. as. FACK. Oh my god, dude, I got hard reading that. WIll you be my master and teach me your ways?

I get mad pussy. You are right about women moving on faster though. Generally. Although men like you do often overstate this fact. Iv'e had plenty of girlfriends in the past and believe you me not all of them get over it fast at all or are quick to let another guy back in their life. Thats the reality. Better than me, but not good. Nobody is once i'm done with them ;-)

you're dysfunctional and should seek help. probably spent too much time here on 4channel.

I don't see whats dysfunctional about it. It's perfectly functional - I am doing what makes me happy and hard. What could be more functional.

>Better than me, but not good. Nobody is once i'm done with them ;-)

A literal piece of shit would be better than you after that lol

You narcissism levels must be through the roof if you actually believe that

Yes but you're getting happy and hard on her expense, that's where the line goes, and if you can't see that you're a dysfunctional member of society.

an hero OP. do the world a favor

Try harder faggot. You're not impressing anyone.

Meh. This is pretty cowardly tbh.

To be honest, I think you're doing this just to get acknowledgement from Sup Forums, otherwise you wouldn't post this.

Everybody likes to enjoy themselves at and as a result of other peoples expense though. It's only because society has programmed us not to do this that people hide it, which isn't natural and so isn't functional. What I am doing is expressing my true nature as a human being. I am being properly functional. We have evolved to want to see other people get FUCKED. Emotionally and physically. It's fun. Isn't it?

you are so edgy im fallin in this bait

Your just a piece of shit.

its true that she's gonna have a difficult time getting over it and start dating again, but that one guy thatll finally coax her out of her shell will be one hell of an upgrade from you, i bet my left nut on it, just wait and see, better in all aspects

shitthatneverhappened.txt

"im doing what's best for me and what makes me hard"
kill yourself you ungrateful shithead. you dont know how fucking lucky u are to have a girl like that by your side

Another kid trying to be a psycho to look more alpha. Boring.

>being cold
>enjoying things

choose one

It's not fun. If we all played by those rules you'd be long gone by now and be somebody's bitch-boy and so would I.

You seem to have a hard time appreciating this and my guess would be cause you have never been violated in terms of your integrity or physically to that extent that you can relate to other people.

Psychopath

Well you don't know me so you don't know if that 'one guy' will be better than me. She will miss me big time.

troll, scroll

Try it someday. It's fun. I know you'll all call me edgy for this but I'm thinking about email her nudes to her mother and father!

I've only got about four but one of her in a really slutty position. I'd post it here, but for some reason sharing with you guys wouldn't do much. She wouldn't know I psoted it here you see... Unless you spread it. Ha.

Lol keep telling yourself thi.

>im such a cold, badass sociopath heh nothin personellll

This. Every response from OP in this thread is an attempt to get someone to agree with him, to relate to him. Even if he succeeded, he still wouldn't be able to relate to them. That's the thing that's missing in their lives and they're fully aware of it. Whether or not they can ever experience emotions they're still mammals and on that primal level seek some forms of tribalism, even though they can never feel it.

Basically, OP is brain damaged.

I feel sorry for you and your conception of the world. I hope you get better and realize how you've hurt your victims and try to take responsibility, not for them, for yourself, for your own well-being. The girls will get over you quickly, especially after what you've done.

Oh I don't have too. I know it ;-)
You guys are all a bunch of nancy pancy hail fellow well met sheeple. Try doing this sometimes. It's refreshing.

Neato. Are you trying to impress people? I don't get why you posted this story. Go mess with some more dumb sluts then and stop talking about it, no one cares.

you're a sadist if you find it refreshing.

> I THINK YOUR UGLY

*you're.

He wants to be called a sadist, he thinks it's cool. He's not though, he's just someone posting fake stories of things he wishes he could do but can't.

I ono, just sounds kinda cringy. You emotional hurt someone. It's not like it was some kind of achievment. Its not like your in a world touring band or got a movie roll or have a success full bussiness. Anyone can do what you did.
Like I said its just sorta cringy.

Who that in the pic tho

i dont have to know you, i just know it ;) she'll miss you for a while, then after half a year, your memories just gonna be that thrown out shit stained pair of panties, and that "one guy" is ALWAYS better, its not a matter of opinion, its a fact user

You are so stupid, not even a sociopath. You are just weird and worthless. Go get off on it, but you deserve to eat shit and die.

The founder of psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud - 'Sadomasochism arises from the repression of the subconscious, which is a natural phenomena not to be desisted'

Freud also describes masochism as a perversion common in women and men

virgin detected... best life = life without useless whores
i like OP, keep destroying them

*you're a cock sucking faggot.

Is that grammatically correct?

Its weird to say you love anyone at this stage of a relationship. Where you barely talk and haven't met and shit. You're acting like we are at the end of/ in a relationship but in reality at least on my end we are barely in anything.

Thanks. Let's come up with new mothods of upsetting girls who are deeply in love with us. I did think of this idea a week or so back.

BREAK UP WITH HER IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE ON HER BIRTHDAY, OR ANOTHER DAY OF IMPORTANCE. THATS LIKE X3 THE SORROW RIGHT THERE HAHA.

why do you like making people sad?

Not alpha, dorka

No, no, I've got it. Let's say it's her birthday. Let' say we organise for her a special night out with her friends.

So, she goes out the day before with her friends buying her dress etc, getting all excited.

The the night comes, and shes out in town or whatever sitting with her friends all happy waiting for my to arrive. The I give her a cheeky little text:

'Can't be there today, I'm with another girl I;ve been seeing for like ages. I don't want to be with you anymore and I actually think your pretty ugly and look stupid in your silly dress, have a nice night. bya, bya'

this, its just cringy as fuck

This is in your head. I'm totally frustrated and honestly mad as fuck that you still haven't come over but you're not uggo far from it tbh fam

i dated a girl last week and she was so damn hooked... i know what they want to hear... they are all the fucking same...
i wanted to break her, because she was full of dumb principles like dont't fuck at first date... for some reason i feel pity for her and just don't reply... need to do something more special... hmm

>This girl liked me and then I called her UGLY!!!
>xDDDDD I'm such a badass!!
>ever seen an alpha before?
>you're looking at him dudes.
you sound pretty full of yourself, come on the internet to brag about calling a girl ugly and then blocking her on everything. You gotta get a life bro, try doing something productive with your time.

I don't care nigger, full set on this bish

OP you're underage aren't you?

It's not even that I HAVE to do this to a girl. I 've had relationships in the past where I didn't break up in any bad way. It's just sometimes I feel like I want to put a chick in her place ;-) - And it IS fun.

Bottom line is, I don't care because 1) If I want her back, it's easy as pie. ;-) and 2) OH GUESS WHAT - I DON'T WANT HER BACK.

i dated a fucking insane borderline girl and in the end because of how frequently we fucked and how frequently she freaked out i started getting off on her being crazy

i started getting off in her being in pain, crying or generally suffering.

i dont know if it was how i coped with the psychological toll of living with her or what but it was like i hated her and how she acted so strongly that it just made me want to hate fuck her every time.

i ended up breaking it off because she had started to hit me during her freakouts and i knew i was going to explode and cave her head if she ever touched me again.

>she was away with her mother doing some stuff
Ha ha - that's what she tells you you fucking cuck

HERES ANOTHER. FUCK THE MOTHER AND THEN SEND GF PIC ON HER BIRTHDAY LOL.

forgot to mention, outside the the craziness she was exactly the girl you've described, maybe even more crazy about being "perfect" as her obsessive attachment was the result of the disorder.

No, kill yourself faggot

grammatically, yes. semantically, no.

why are you telling us this? just for attention? you want praise or something?

word will get around that you are a total asshole, and soon none of the girls in your town will bother with you anymore because they dont want to get hurt and you will either have to just be alone or have to move far away to find a g/f

OP is massacrest for being called edgyasfuck faggot.

Either that or genuine psychopath, and should seek mental support if they care at all to not live as enormous bumbling testicle for entire life.

Oh jesus, you little town redneck son of a bitch - married to your sister? - where do you think I live on some fucking ranch or something with my farm and animals? I live in a god damned city with thousands upon thousands of people. No I don't think the words going to get around.

it's painfully obvious that this work of fiction comes from an overweight social retard who has probably had one relationship in his whole life which was with a low value flab sack.

try harder you utter cuck.

Wow OP your such a badass, golly I wish I could be as badass as you one day. (There, I gave you the attention you crave, faggot)

you are just stupid..tho this is a fake story..but stupid nevertheless

Holy shit OP you are such a brave alpha badass I wish I could block a girl via internet instead of doing it to her face amirite?
Also, sarcasm, bitch

>Am I ALPHA

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Sounds like you speak from experience with that detail. Had a bit of a recollection did you... Did it quickly turn to melancholy... Are you now stuffing your face full of cheetos while you cry those salty tears - All the while intermittently wanking your self off like a frustrated beached whale with your cheeto covered hands? Yehhh Yehh that's it. Let it all goooooooo

touched a nerve did i?

If you have to ask if you're alpha, you're not alpha.

lol if this is fake then you're just some obnoxious edgelord trying to impress a bunch of people you don't know and don't care.

if this is true then you're still just some obnoxious edgelord trying to impress a bunch of people you don't know and don't care.

youre as alpha as a 5x size three wolf moon shirt with spaghetti stains.

THIS. NEED SAUCE NAO!!!

I know that feel. I once walked a new girl through the apt of a girl I was supposed to have dinner with in front of her roommates.

This grill is 10/10. user, will you kindly provide a link for further investigation?

lol fuck off.

one tit is twice the size of the other, bad eye bags, hip bone on the right looks like a tumor, no chin, 7/10

Booooooooring

LMAO, I think so as well, you done fucked up boi

>SAUCE
Best I could do
naijanote.com/tuesday-hotties-she-is-a-good-dicker/

Sending the mail back and not just saying it straight to her face
super alpha lmao ur a pussy

months relationship
>> alpha

You're a huge faggot. And the girl in the pic is delicious

no your not alpha at all, your just a dickhead
this nice sweet girl... will then change her outlook on life and chances are take it out on the next guy. Who could very will be fanstatic for her.

if you like doing these things maybe you should just hang out a additiction clinics and pickup chicks from there. They are already damanged goods. So... less of a shocker... you could even shit in a bucket and mail it to one of them and say... "you can smell the love"

But don't hurt the orginal girl just because you have issues...

This makes you very beta

>doesn't use greentext

You're still fucking beta OP. Try fucking 3 bitches at the same time and lemme know how that goes.

I too like my women to have firm jawlines and supple cocks

No, he got dumped and is trying to reaffirm his masculinity in the most futile attempt possible.

Tl;dr he's a bitch.