Hello, could i get an explanation of this, please

hello, could i get an explanation of this, please

thanks

pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7s8vnuknPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

different camera settings

They are using different cameras, at different angles, at different times of the year.

look at 2012 and 2002 though. camera settings cant explain north america growing twice the size

this

of course OP

you are retarded

Severe mental retardation

intpforums

All of the pictures are taken at different angles

there are videos of the earth spinning from the ISS you fucking mongoloid.

And what fucking angle does literally increase something by two times over the globe, considering the distance for the photos hasn't changed.

Call me a tinfoil fag but NASA is really full of bullshit, trying to create biased thoughts which is quite easy in nowadays sheeple.

Well... the moon could be on the other side of the planet making low tide......

Different lens length. You know these pictures on which the moon on the sky appears to be huge because they were made with a telescopic lens? Same principle.

Oh I don't know, the axial tilting of the earth between seasons? The diagonal orbit of the ISS?

You are onto something

Nah fam, the earth doesn't exist, it's all been a set-up from the start

there is a nachine that can answer all your questions. Just put the pipe end in your mouth, press the trigger and all the answers come out. Easy.

you're not into photography, are you ?

in b4 earth is flat - theory

Yes they can. Camera closer to the Earth = camera captures smaller part of Earth's total area = America looks larger.

Your eyes are also cameras, taking pictures of the Earth constantly. Look down, and look around you. You cannot see both coasts of America at the same time, whereas in these photographs both the west coast and east coast are clearly visible. Does this mean America has grown once again, or could there be an explanation which doesn't involve tinfoil?

Camera closer to earth with a wider angle lens.

Precisely this. Source: I worked as a photographer for years and did this type of lens trickery regularly.

All the images from after 2002 are false color images dumbass.

each image taken from different altitude/distances. taken with different cameras/lenses (in the case of 1975, a hand-held camera by one of the apollo crews), in the case of the 2002 (and 2015 I think) images, composited together from dozens of satellite images, merged together sort of like a giant jigsaw puzzle, and all at different angles, which mean that sometimes, like 2012, NA is exactly underneath the mid-point, while in others like 2007, its off round the side of the globe, foreshortened and distorted.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7s8vnuknPY