m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbQ2scDql4

gifs only retard

Dr0p b0x

lost

Who the fu -- OH GOD DAMN IT!!

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

"Fuck you and your saunter."

The post is grammatically correct. “Retard” can be a verb. The object is implied: gifs retard those who view them.

Lost. I kek'd

ONLY gifs retard.

>never trust beggars.

not laughing at the gif, but laughing at you for failing at being sooooo edgy.

Chicks with small tits turn me on like none other.

how are you lost you stupid fuck

Get over yourself faggot. I'm posting gifs. You're not. Eat a dick. I had forgotten that stupid faggot's name was even on there. Go be a little butthurt cryfaggot somewhere else.

.gif only you stupid cuck

That man hates gravity

Lost

jeez man you sound a little butt hurt

India's new poo in loo force

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop think of things and try to say things but try to bother other people that does what ugly people losers do on cartoons cause is ugly and judgmental and smell like poop and try to hurt people the easy way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to call people names cause the ugly people get angry but the ugly people losers get angry when other people do it until people catch ugly people losers do some real lame things and we have to get along with ugly people losers that smell like poop and they outnumber everybody and smell like poop and is ugly and is a little pussy and smell like shit and outnumber everybody and is usless but still want to be better then people that is better then then them and the ugly people and uglyp oeple losers run the factoris but the ugly bitch still try to get along with me

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop think of things and try to say things but try to bother other people that does what ugly people losers do on cartoons cause is ugly and judgmental and smell like poop and try to hurt people the easy way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to call people names cause the ugly people get angry but the ugly people losers get angry when other people do it until people catch ugly people losers do some real lame things and we have to get along with ugly people losers that smell like poop and they outnumber everybody and smell like poop and is ugly and is a little pussy and smell like shit and outnumber everybody and is usless but still want to be better then people that is better then then them and the ugly people and uglyp oeple losers run the factoris and the ugly people losers smell like shit and look ugly cause try too hard and is smart

K

sorry

trips

and that bitch is depraved

Id fuck her

Sebastian Vettel???

lmao

What are you doing with your life m8

What is this from ?

"Yeah, thats me. Probably wondering how i got myself into this mess"

Murica

Dudunn dunn dudunn

Is that Chiranjeevi?

Female football players are way hardcorer than their male counterparts.

kek that didn't end well

underrated post

>only newfags banana ylyl's

Wow, you are one YUGE faggot.

>oh look at them writhing on the ground as if someone bit off their balls after they got lightly grazed, aren't they manly?

For some reason I thought it was someone in a Spongebob costume at first glance, wtf

Smough

>random board

sauce?