Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
So let's have a gentleman's discussion
Fit asses vs Big fat asses what is better?

Post your options and the best examples of asses only the best of the best is allowed

Fat assses IMO

not to big, but not too small

big fat asses are the best

i'll take a big fat jiggly over a small fit ass any day, but a fit ass with some jiggle on top is ideal, as with all things, moderation is key

A big jiggly but is best. A strong firm ass is nice but can make some positions uncomfortable.

spelled "too" right 1/2 times
not too smart, not too dumb

>being such an autist that you correct spelling on the internet

Liking big women is not exactly degenerate but it is, however, extremely beta. It is manchildish. Being attracted to fleshy women is the manifestation of the psyche of the manchild in that he is still a child searching for the comfort of his mother figure. Being degenerate does not lead to liking large women. Being socially, economically, and intellectually insecure leads to degenerate behaviors, and those degenerate behaviors include an attraction to fleshy women.

Become a man in body, mind, and soul. Harden yourself inside and out. Challenge yourself hourly to act independently, ignoring your fears to stand alone. Build your body, mind, and soul. It will build your confidence to stand alone as a man in a man's world.

Stay away from those short, stumpy, chunky, females. They age to become short, fat, clumpy, bitter divorced women. Let me explain what happens to those thick chicks. Their curves can look tempting when they are in their 20's. Then they hit their 30's and their metabolism slows and they pack on the pounds. Then they hit their 40's, having carried a child or two to full term, their metabolism slows further, their hormones begin to diminish. They gradually gain weight as they age through their 30's and 40's. Worse, as they approach 40 their hormones start to go crazy and all that smooth fat starts to become clumpy and saggy cottage cheese fat. Those chubby chicks who look pleasantly smooth plump in their 20's end up as fat, clumpy, miserable, divorced moms in their 40's. Happens every time.

Want a rock solid investment for life? Find a long, lean, lithe, and delicate woman. She will remain beautiful throughout her life.

>pic relate. Behold, the ideal female form.

>pic relate. Behold, the ideal female form.

Perfect

Schopenhauer said that men desire fullness of flesh, and he was not a fucking beta. He even threw a bitch down a flight of steps because she was too noisy.

Ew it's so bulbous. This is perfect.

Men desire fatness of ass.

Eva andressa, brazilian fitness model

i like somewhere in between

>I'm glad someone else does

More! Is this instagram?

yes

y she gotta ruin it with big fake tits

That's so stupid, it's ridiculous.
Plus
>posting a pic of a no-ass boy-body wench

Big round white asses are the best

I did not know that this is a YLYL thread.

Im sorry to ruin the whole idea od the thread but ass size doesnt matter. Its all about the shape.

waist2hip

And that is all I got

WTF man. Can't she at least do some squats or something? It's like she might break her hip if she sits down too quickly.

You act like its a bad thing, faggot.

Sick quads and glutes

>Want a rock solid investment for life?
Not really.
>Find a long, lean, lithe, and delicate woman.
So, find a woman I'm unattracted to?

Bump till i finish fapping

I prefer big fat asses but I will take what I can get

you're unattracted to slim delicate women? lol

this basically, bubble butt

The sad part is, I know a few dudes that think that ass is hot.

Yup. Just wired that way, I guess. No tits, no ass, I pass.