>2016
>Not owning a firearm

Why don't you own guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv1hQLSwefo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit eu laws

I don't have the time to invest in learning how to properly store or handle one.

post your own with a time stamp.

Because guns murder people and I hate that people aren't bullet proof.

I'm lazy and if I'm going to spend more than like $20 on something it's going to be for a different hobby

You have time to dick around on Sup Forums. you have time to learn to use a firearm safely. its not rocket science.

Uhh. Because If God wanted us to have guns we would have been born with them attached to us.

Which country do you live in, and what are the specific gun laws? I feel like I understand the memes better than the reality.

love broomhandles
shit guns
but I love 'em

There is always self defense. A model car cant stop anyone.

How much is there to know retard. I feel like guns are common sense, but Maby I'm just smarter then most? Doubtful but the more people I meet the more I realize how much common sense people lack.

Wat this?

This. You DO want to be shown the do's and don'ts by another actual person, rather than just dicking around by yourself, but it's fairly straightforward.

>C96
>shit gun

Pick one

If he didn't want us to have them, he would have stopped us from inventing gun powder.
You are human, war is your craft, embrace it.

People murder. Guns are inanimate.

They all fell off of my fishing boat when I was out in the ocean

A modified chicken chucker. It launches miniature rubber chickens.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv1hQLSwefo

Also youtube is helpful in showing you how to properly and safely operate a firearm.

I can't imagine myself being in a self defense situation that required a gun.

Kek.

I live in a safe, first world country.

you cant expect me to have any amount of money at any given time

Pfft
You guys need some REAL guns

There's some major faggotry going on in that collection OP. But then a Red Ryder - I'm on board now.

Because guns are for cowards.

no need or want for one.

Common sense. FUCK. Don't point it at people, keep your finger off the trigger, use holow points in your home (or most situations for self defense) much more but I feel like this is not a hard concept to grasp. Are you Mormon, or did you have gay parents that sheltered you wtf

I own many.

Told my dad we'd go out and buy a gun if Hillary won the election, since it seemed like it was becoming a tradition. Oh well.

I have been there. It doesn't give you a week notice like Microsoft Outlook

If you expected to be in a car accident, you wouldn't have gotten in the car in the first place. You hope you don't get into an accident, drive safe, take precautions, and wear your seat belt.

A defensive tool is the same way.

Defense aside, shooting is fun.

Get a job

How so?

No place occupied by humans is 100% crime free. Safe is a sense of statistics but your sense of safety can easily fall through. French police sure felt safe when terrorists shot up france and killed willingly unarmed police officers.

If you're this autistic, we don't want you having one either...

If she won, you would have had little no nothing to select from. Panic buying hit before the election. Even then, you may have been able to get a firearm for the time being, but ammo availability would have tanked harder than it already did prior to the election.

For what reason would it be a good idea for me to post all of my unregistered firearms on the internet?

>Common sense
It mostly IS common sense, but you don't want to leave gun safety to sense tbh. It should be explained, obvious though it may seem. People are pretty retarded.

I have better use of my disposable income then to stockpile weapons ill use the first month then nearly forget about.
Id rather buy more video games, computer hardware, Tools and travel.
Id like to own something to play with sure, But a gun would rate low on the usefulness or personal enjoyment scale.

When have you needed a gun where you couldn't have gone with another route

because i am not a nigger

kek. The more guns the public owns, the higher the crime rate. If you keep a gun in your house, the chance of a family member of being killed by firearm more than quadruples.

I love that ameritards will defend guns, blind that they are being sold their deaths, by massive corporations.

Please enlighten me faggot!

i was put on a 5150 and i can't legally buy a firearm for 5 years

little do they know that once those 5 years are up i'm immediately going to buy a gun and kill myself

better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

go to /k/

Says the upper-middle class liberal cuckbag who's never been in a situation he couldn't apologize his way out of...

Stop being such a self-righteous pussy.

>The more guns the public owns, the higher the crime rate

Care to back this up with any actual evidence?

When have you needed it?

2 of my USPSA pistols

>I don't have the time to invest in learning
This thought alone is why people don't learn anything productive in their lives and never progress themselves to any success beyond the state of career choices they're in.

You have been given a lifetime and yet you still managed to tell people that you don't have the time. That's what's truly fascinating about the lies people tell themselves. Dare you try to even dissect their daily lives and what they do on their leisure, and you'll find their whole lives they see themselves as a victim incapable of being granted any opportunity making up this wall they can't pass through. As if there's a system that's always working against them, bringing them down, pointing the fingers at everyone but their own. People like that are all too common.

If you can't find a way and something brings you down, you get right back up and you make a way.

Chances are I wouldn't find what I wanted anyway. I wanted either a some derringer or the Taurus Judge. Around here it's all rifles and shotguns.

So why is it that more people are beaten to death by feet and fists, knives, hammers, bats, etc than firearms?

Also look at the stats for any known gun free area such as chicago. Guns were banned for sale there as well as no carry being allowed, yet once it was ruled unconstitutional, violent crime rates dropped.

The ones committing crimes arent the ones who obtain guns legally. Its the repeat felons who own them illegally and do illegal things with them.

The water gun at the bottom wins the cake. Lmfao. Fill that bitch with pepper spray.

I got one you can have I sort of "found" it anyways. It would be interesting for it to pop up someplace else. And would help to desculate some shit around here

We'll see how you feel in 5 years, kid.

Who said I don't, friendo?

The corporations selling guns have tied buying their product to patriotism and blind tradition and pay a lot of lobbyists to keep it that way.
Blind consumerism that would be scoffed at if it was any other product.
People who defend owning enough value guns to put their children through college but scoff at me for having a steam account valued over 5k are retarded.

>When have you needed it?

i haven't, but i have it if do need it.

am i cool guys

Money is my problem why, but I'm looking at a nice 12 gauge for my first. Then when I'm 21 I plan on getting a sig sauer p2022 9mm and then for my concealed cary I plan on getting a springfeild xds .45

Shadow 2?

FuddVille?

Its a chicken chucker. see I haven't but I cant guarantee it wont happen. There are countless reports of defense with a firearms.

Because I'm a twink trap that identifies as a polymorphic autistic otherkin without thumbs

And Hillary said they were evil

not those anons, but I've been there a few times... El Paso is a rough fucken place sometimes, and there are plenty of other rough fucken places in this world...

Also, Afghanistan, but I won't count that because war is a special circumstance...

I wonder how many of the victims of Chicago's rampant murder rate wished they were legally allowed to shoot back......

that sucks

I've got one you can use Sup Forumsro

we could video tape it and I could post it online

obviously not in this shit hole full of white knights
where you at?

Whats your current budget?

step up nigga

If you really think that shitty meme makes a good point please gas yourself.
Its fucking depressing people unironically post that

The guns will be around a lot longer chief. And they serve an actual purpose.... so there's that

>maverick
>wasr
>basic bitch ar

no

There's significantly better ways to kill yourself than shooting yourself, double carotid asphyxiation is probably the easiest.

If I applied that logic to everything I'd be spending thousands of dollars left and right on things i might need.

Trying to justify things you want as a potential need is pretty dishonest

Not with that soccer mom haircut and pube stubble

Because I'm not a paranoid schizo and live in a low-crime area.

>deagle
>baby deagle

>mfw only a Sup Forumstard would be this stupid

Nice, I like the (arsenal?) AK with black furniture, the obligatory nugget, and the broomhandles

Also is that an MRO on the 15-22?

I like collecting guns and IWI/IMI are some of my favorite manufacturers.

No one is saying prepare for every tiny detail of life, but if the time comes you need to defend yours and you can, then what? Even then, shooting is just a fun hobby.

Cool. this doesn't at all address the substance of the post you replied too at all tho
No one is suggesting a gun cannot serve a purposes

Because not every country is america, you fucking retard.

Well currently I have a little more than $150 but the shot gun I'm looking at is about $300 and a choke costs about $100 more (My state requires a choke for turkey hunting). But once I graduate college I'll be able to buy those hand guns cause I'll have a job. I did my research on the shot gun I like, a mossberg 500 pump action. I've shot it and like the feel and weight and I'm sold on it.

Interesting viewpoint, even if it's retarded as shit....

I own firearms not "because patriotism", not "because consumerism", not because of any of the reasons you listed. A firearm is a tool, and I have need of it. Thus, I own firearms. You don't think mechanics owning wrenches are "blind consumerism", do you? You don't think surgeons owning scalpels are "blind consumerism", or mail carriers owning mail trucks, or people keeping small kitchen fire extinguishers, or barbers owning scissors, or etc?

Also, Steam holiday sale is coming!!

>IWI

>hello Mrs. Feinstein

>When have you needed it?
i honestly hope i never need to end someones life, but if it comes down to it and i need my gun to protect my life i will use it.

like that other user said.

better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it, kinda like draino.

Do you Eurofags unironically not wish you could have guns? I'm very liberal by American standards but I still own a few guns.

No fucks given

The black one is the new VEPR that just got imported. Arguably one of the most durable AKs to exist.

15-22 has a Bushnell TRS-25 equipped.

>living in a country that you have to bend over for the government.
>not having a guaranteed right to arm yourself to face tyranny.

I do own guns (and want more)

Currently:

Marlin Model 60 . 22 LR
Winchester Model 320 .22 LR
Bersa Firestorm .380 acp auto
Raven MP-25 .25 acp auto

it's already been over 2 years and every night i go to sleep i dream about not waking up. it's not fun living with schizophrenia

i'm in cali

the fuck is a 5150?

I have a hard time believing that situations where you need to defend yourself and both factors of drawing a firearm wont escalate the situation further and the situation isn't already escalated to the point where becoming another shooter wont make you a target for law enforcement are common enough to be an actual justification for owning a gun.

Gunfags are pretty annoying with how defensive they are about guns

I never said people shouldn't have guns, I just find the self defense justification retarded for the extreme majority of gun owners.

Its strange to consider someone living in the west to be in such a shithole that they desire to own tools meant to kill other people "just in case"

Its entirely foreign to people living in safety to think about guns and the role they should fill in our lives.
Its strange for us to consider people to think about people feeling they need one.

I live in El Paso, my whole life, and am still here. In the NorthEast, supposedly notorious for criminal activity, and I have no qualms about walking down the street late at night or anywhere in my city for the matter.

Roughest thing was growing up in school with a mix of thugs and military brats who had something to prove, and even then it wasn't much of a big deal.

Got damn, user, when are you going to invest in a real caliber!?

you have anons willing to help you user

why wait 5 years?

police code for insane person. i had a schizophrenic episode, nothing bad happened it's just legal stuff

youtube search self defense, defensive shooting, etc. Nobody asks for this to happen to them. Stop victim blaming.

Fair enough I guess. I have kept wondering whether the European gun hate was sincere or a meme. I really don't know anything about crime rates in Europe though.

Are you fucking illiterate?

I never went downtown at night without my piece. Twice I needed to pull it, never did I need to fire it, thankfully.

More of the crime happens in Juarez, which is the good thing about El P, but being a white boy with a Northern accent in El P makes you a huge f'in target in a place like that....

Ah. Poor guy....

user get help. Talk to someone. I can't stop you from doing what you want but there are alternative options.

What kind of gun do you want to use?

Shotgun, Revolver, Pistol, Rifle?

What caliber?

Have you thought of these things?

Parents

Might own one when I move out

There are people that dont have a safe full of firearms? I have a safe full, plus one in every location where I exist.

I will never be one of those faggots that posted here getting wrecked by a home invader.