I fucking hate Canadians so god damn much

I fucking hate Canadians so god damn much
please tell me others agree

good thing i'm not your fwend guy!

Why cunt?

Master race of the north, burger.

is there a moose loose aboot the hoose?

Yeah, we hate you too, buddy!
But fuck it, lets just fight it out on the ice and have a double double after, eh?

Well I'm sorry you feel that way

I fucking hate Americans so god damn much
please tell me others agree

I'm Canadian. Sorry that you hate us.
If you annex us that would be fine with me.

why would you say that?

meh i dont hate them , but I have to say I haven't met a decent Canadian whole time living in Canada since 2002. When you refer to a
" Canadian " in my opinion its an individual thats either 2nd 3rd generation , and those people whom I did work with went to school with and were 2nd and 3rd gen Canadian were stuck up assholes and douche bags. But hey maybe I'm generalizing , maybe its the fact that im a low income 1st Generation immigrant surrounded by poor fucks and my lack of social skills that leads me to believe that.

That's pointless. We don't feel your hate. Too cold.

I love Canada. Wish I could move there.

Gtfo snowmexican

Ausfag here, we love Canadian people.

Yeah, I think this is more a you problem...

I'm Canadian. I don't think it has anything to do with who I am, so how can you hate me for it? It's like hating people born on the 17 of a month.

I'm American and I see Canadians as family tbh. We have states in the US that are more different from one another than I feel my state is from Canada.

4th generation Canadian here. The majority of us are not stuck up assholes, but younger generations are definitely Americanizing themselves which is a travesty.

Just keep working on your language skills. A good friend of mine in highschool originally from Jordan couldn't speak worth a damn, now he's an english prof. Lots of opportunity for everyone here.

This is how we should see each other. Our nations have stood by each other's side for decades. We have extensive Economic, Militarial and Government relations. If you're actually as close minded and degrading as OP don't bother coming to Canada, we don't need more insolent fucks..

Go away moot

Mapleback*

Would you rather be:

A. Neighbors with Canada a kind, caring, selfless people who are patient, peaceful and tolerant and would always have your back in any war.

B. Neighbors with Syria.

I'm canadian and also hate canadians