Tell me why anyone wouldn't love Black Science Man

Tell me why anyone wouldn't love Black Science Man

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/800154460639072256
refinery29.com/2016/11/130734/tila-tequila-restaurant-apology-nazi-alt-right-conference
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey beet

He stole Pluto

he's pretentious as fuck and he's not even that smart.

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

You said the two words I hate, black and man.

i hate tyson now!

>breitbart
disregarding it

shitlib that lives in an echo chamber that STILL can't figure out how trump won won't step outside his safe space lol fag

trigged?

I'm going to cover up the fact that I'm triggered by saying that YOU are the one who is triggered lol hehe

> smart black scientist
> Nazi website hates him, calls him stupid
wow, what a surprise

breitbart is a Nazi website now? wow. really drinking that left wing Kool Aid. nice. calling anyone with a different opinion a Nazi really worked out well for liberals regarding the 2016 presidential election didn't it? Didn't backfire and blow up in their faces at all.

much triggering

lol breitbart is a joke and yano is a double drop out, tyson received a phd from an ivy league that is prob the shittiest article ive ever read

>breitbart is a Nazi website now?
yep. if it salutes like a nazi, it's a nazi.
twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/800154460639072256

So we should worship the guy because he went to college? lol okay dude. He was an affirmative action admission anyways and he hasn't accomplished anything in the scientific community. He's literally only famous because he's black and has a rudimentary understanding of science and he's willing to go on TV and spew off liberal talking points. HE SUCKS soo hard.

what does that picture have to do with Breitbart? and they are obviously mocking stupid people like you that call them nazis lol Tila is asian for fucks sake! hahahaha

Isn't Breitbart fucking Jewish anyway??

Oh I guess I don't know who the fuck breitbart is; disregard

yea he was a jew. well he was adopted by jews and raised jewish so I suppose he's a jew. Here he is with several other Zionists with the Prime minister of Israel. but yea his website is a nazi website.

Tila might be asian but she's bat shit crazy, and will do anything for attention
Here's context for the picture:
refinery29.com/2016/11/130734/tila-tequila-restaurant-apology-nazi-alt-right-conference

Kek pls Hahahahaha you fucking faggot using buzzwords every geriatric uses

I'm very aware of the context for the picture but why are you trying to associate that picture with Breitbart news? That picture has absolutely nothing to do with Breitbart news.

>what does that picture have to do with Breitbart?
• NPI (the Nazi-saluting dudes pictured with Tequila): alt-right think tank
• Breitbart News: proudly calls itself “the platform for the alt-right”
They have the same — Nazi — ideology.

>and they are obviously mocking
Hitler too. He was in it just for the memes.

No, if it salutes like a Nazi; it's a Nazi. No getting around that.

Also, Breitbart's been dead for a while and can't do anything anymore about his former website embracing Nazis.

Brietbart is an alt right news outlet

Why wouldn't anyone love Bill Cosby? He's so wholesome.

And Jared from Subway? Super nice guy! Great smile!
OJ Simpson? Great guy, too nice to play The Terminator. Hilarious in The Naked Gun.

The duggar kid? He's a family oriented christian.

Speaking of christian values, that dad from 7th Heaven is great, delivers a real spiritual message.

We're gonna end up finding out BSM has been fucking 8 year olds to astronomy documentaries narrated by Whoopie Goldberg, and Bill Nye has a sex dungeon in his Thailand summer house thats filled with starving twink Filipino poolboys.

That's a complete fabrication. Breitbart is not Alt-Right. This is why people say the media lies.

Apparently im the media.

He runs his mouth about politics

you obviously got it from the media. I know several mainstream media outlets have reported that including the new york times. Breitbart is not Alt-Right.

>he's pretentious as fuck, thinking of someone else perhaps

You're confused

Nope but nice assumption

They fucking call themselves alt right you degenerate. Not even breitbart themselves denies that they're alt right. The only argument here is whether they're actually neo nazis or anti semites, retard

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is one of our greatest assets.

lol so you didn't get it from a different media outlet that breitbart was an alt right website? You just made it up? lol okay dude

Tyson is a black man...not a nigger.

Breitbart does not associate itself with the Alt-Right. what the fuck are you talking about? That's a complete lie.

Kill counts:
Nazi: 6 million+
Communism: 92 million plus

lol can't green text

his claim to fame is inventing a time machine to save his daddy from choking to death

>seriously, thats his entire lifes work

hes a cool guy, but pretty fucking retarded

This. Tyson has a job and has been educated; he's no nigger.

Tyson is a man, not black, not white, just a human, like me. That's how he wants to be seen, just another human.

people want tyson's opinions on things so he tweets stuff, he's got way more opportunities to put his foot in his mouth than you who nobody cares about

Black death: +100,000,000

Steve Bannon has referred to Breitbart as the platform for the alt right. Seriously, do a bit of research next time.

>He was an affirmative action admission anyways and he hasn't accomplished anything in the scientific community. He's literally only famous because he's black and has a rudimentary understanding of science and he's willing to go on TV and spew off liberal talking points. HE SUCKS soo hard.

You're stupid. He's a fire up astrophysicist, fired up to teach and motivate. Inspired by Carl Sagan himself. Carl Sagan took him to his house and motivated the shit out of Tyson.

From reading their coverage of alt right and trump, its pretty apparent their bias.

so they reported positively about Trump so that makes them a nazi website? ooook

breitbart is on the right, and it's good, because so many media outlets have their feet planted firmly in communism, praising the virtues of carl marx and the life of fidel castro that murdered 30,000 innocent political prisoners

Oh believe me I'm aware of the remarks made by Bannon. That clearly shows that he doesn't understand what the Alt-right is. and even if Breitbart did represent Alt-Right ideas, which it doesn't, that still does't make it a "nazi" website. That's moronic.

Steve Bannon on the alt-right:
He offers his own definition of the alt-right movement and explains how he sees it fitting into Breitbart. “Our definition of the alt-right is younger people who are anti-globalists, very nationalist, terribly anti-establishment.”

>“Our definition of the alt-right is younger people who are anti-globalists, very nationalist, terribly anti-establishment.”

This is wrong though! That's not what the Alt-right is lol and if it was this makes them nazis? dumbass

Are you the only person that gets to define the alt-right?
Steve Bannon, a top guy at brietbart, supports the alt-right.

Richard Spencer Jared Taylor and therightstuff.biz defines what the Alt-Right is. But this is really besides the point. Breitbart is clearly not a nazi website. That kind of left wing hyperbole is what helped Trump win so I guess I should thank you.